It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Vaccine Conspiracy I guess...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It goes in line with the rest of the fiction on the CDC website.

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeOrigin
its a matter of calculating the risk vs benefit. If we were talking about Ebola, I'd have gotten the vaccine100 times over and be drinking it straight out of the bottle.

Funny, I've been to Kinchase and the outlying area, actually most places sub-sahara. There is greater evil there and more dangerous than ebola, there's terrorists everywhere. We used to inject them from a distance, usually from 7 to 2000 metres.

If I had a jar of 1000 jellybeans, 50 might kill within an hour, another 50 might kill you in 24-48 hours. If you take two runs at the jar, double your poison, the next 100 might kill you in a month. 500 people who went to the store and eat a similar jellybean will die within two weeks. The ones that are left over will maimed for life and sterile, unable to reproduce. Of course, why would anyone want a world filled with people who can't research or think critically lol.

Would you like a couple of jellybeans?

I have had to date, 18 I know personally, people who DIED from the jab. The 18th was about 11 days ago now, two more are in the hospital in ICU, from the jab. I don't know anyone who has died from this covid BS.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/11.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: grammar/spelling

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Here in King Trudeau's™, Waterhole™ Fiefdom of Candakistan™ : we are fed a constant diet of propaganda, radio and TV broadcasts.

There is a series of TV commercials playing, where some goofy supposedly concerned citizen, asks a softball question like :
' Are the jibber-jabbers safe ' ?

Then some supposed ' Doctor™ ' , complete with the requisite ' White-Coat™ ', and stethoscope draped around their neck, pretends to be all Sciency™ and serious, and calls the gene-treatments ' safe and effective, according to Health-Canada™. '

One of them is ridiculous, to the point where the supposed ' White-Coat™ ', looks to be at least 20 years past retirement, and reads the complete script with eyes-down, and that tone that one might use to read a bedtime story to a young child.

They keep drilling on the ' Safe-and-Effective™ ' line so much, it's sickening.

On French radio : the commercials mention how the jibber-jabbers are the ONLY way out.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

It seems to me that in the land of "Candakistan" those doctors who appear on TV and on news outlets like CTV, CBC, City News it seems that they have more time to be promoting the covid vaccines rather then being or spending/dealing with their patients.

I wonder whatever has happened to hospitals in Canada being overwhelmed. Ever news clip that i saw on YT on their channels showed the hopstials not being overwhelmed.

On French radio : the commercials mention how the jibber-jabbers are the ONLY way out.

Reminds me like a scene from the video game...
edit on 11-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Why does the CDC have a Zombie Apocalypse page really?

Now i really dont think that such a thing as a Zombie Apocalypse would actually happen. I think they opened that zombie thing just for out of it because of the Zombie mania because a few years back problary just five years ago there was a spike of interest in movies and games about Zombies.

That has died down though.

Since the early mid 2000s i had heard about the mRNAs how it was supposed to be used a cure or just a short time solution for patients that had cancers. There were some succecss with a few trial patients according to some studies. But again like with the mRNA vaccines they havent released a long term study of the side effects of the mRNA.

Which is interesting.

If the jabs contain graphene oxide (as many with STEMs/Electron microscopes have stated), it is possible, even likely that higher brain function can be destroyed using constructive interference at high frequencies, say 100ghz plus. You basically use all those little bits of graphene oxide coupled to ferite as high Q antenna and short out all the neurons ;-) We used to do something like this with microwave and tunnel diodes to send power remotely to military assets (tanks, pcs, sweepers, etc).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Interestingly high risk patients die from covid at a significantly higher rate when they are not vaccinated. Fact.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I have worked for the NRC, SDI, DARPA, Military, CI, Universities and the private sector in R&D. I was tasked with building a mRNA/rDNA transport model in 2005/2006. So, I built the model and ran modeled test subjects.

The very early models of the mRNA? u mean the ones that were supposed to be tested on those patients who had cancers? pretty sure around that time they tested the mRNA on the mices.

Systems perspectives on mRNA processing

he application of genomic technologies to the study of mRNA processing is increasingly conducted in metazoan organisms in order to understand the complex events that occur during and after transcription. Large-scale systems analyses of mRNA-protein interactions and mRNA dynamics have revealed specificity in mRNA transcription, splicing, transport, translation, and turnover, and have begun to make connections between the different layers of mRNA processing.

I remember reading mRNA was tried with the SARS virus? Immunization with SARS Coronavirus Vaccines Leads to Pulmonary Immunopathology on Challenge with the SARS Virus.

I am slightly confused at the end of the conclusion they claimed that they had antibody but let to another issue? i hope you will find this interesting.

Actually i think mRNA vaccines should be halted. But that's my opinion.

Cheers buddy

And who built the original SARS virus, wasn't that Tony Fauci, in the chapel hill facility?

SARS mRNA History

If that video doesn't give you cause for grave concern, nothing will. The guy even lists the patent numbers and the names of all the companies involved and their admissions. And it's research-able, you can find it all online.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
How can you establish “safer” when it’s experimental with a long long way till proper emperical data has been gathered and evaluated, over extended periods of time?

That is proper “science” for those spouting the term these days.

Pretty sure not being dead is safer than being dead. If you have any data that supports not being vaccinated is safer for high risk groups share it.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Nothin

It seems to me that in the land of "Candakistan" those doctors who appear on TV and on news outlets like CTV, CBC, City News it seems that they have more time to be promoting the covid vaccines rather then being or spending/dealing with their patients.

I wonder whatever has happened to hospitals in Canada being overwhelmed. Ever news clip that i saw on YT on their channels showed the hopstials not being overwhelmed.

Reminds me like a scene from the video game...

There are no overwhelmed hospitals, it was slight of hand.

They laid off a large percentage of the staff, meaning nurses, cleaning crew, doctors, etc. That means the number of serviceable beds drops. Say a hospital starts with 500 beds and they normally run at 90% capacity. Then suddenly huge lay-offs and they can only service 300 beds. Well, now the hospital is over capacity because people were intentionally laid off to reduce serviceable capacity. If the hospitals were running properly and nobody got laid off for this scam, then they would still be running at 90% capacity. I only know about Ontario, Canada.

There is no scary covid. It is the flu rebranded as covid by an advertising focus group so everybody could call it the same thing and be wary wary afwaid! My wife has serious cardiac and pulmonary issues and I have some too, we're both over 65. Between late January and mid March 2020, we both had the scary thing they like to call covid, we are both antigen specific antibodies positive (test was $75 each at Lifelabs).

ETA: Forgot to add, the thing-they-call-covid was horrible, debilitating, like a serious bad flu, but not as bad as Staph Pneumonia (which I have also had), oh, and we both lived lol.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/11.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: ETA

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I know i do have concerns. Which i do hope hopefully the mRNA might get halted. At some point.

Well these mRNA vaccines fail and more injures or reports start happening i think and do believe that many people lose faith in vaccination.

It seems lessons from the previous pandemic and vaccination like the swine flu vaccination that went horribly bad. Had being forgotten.

I saw some older news articles.
This covid thing isn't a new virus it has being around since the 50s and 60s. Oh and further interesting reading for you.

Imagine a bat virus so deadly that it only infected the tourists from Cuba and that virus didn't spread to start a pandemic.

This headline ironical just happened before covid.

Canadian who contracted cave disease in Cuba warns travellers of risk

A Newfoundland woman who said she contracted a disease linked to bat droppings during a trip to Cuba is warning other travellers to avoid cave excursions on the island.

Travelers ages some were in their 40s,30s,60s.
Newfoundland travellers contract mysterious disease traced to cave trip in Cuba

I am surprised that didnt spread as much? from a neutral virus from the bats in a cave.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

You should make a thread on this.

I have only been able to follow the press releases and have a rudimentary understanding of the science in general.

It is more common sense to me.

Would love to hear more of your thoughts on this.

If I thought it would help, I would do my best to explain it all. However, the people who have taken the jab are lost, the people who refuse to take it is preaching to the choir and I don't see any more people on the fence. I have had 18 people I know personally, die from the jab, 18th died about 11 days ago. Two more are in hospital from a few days ago, a third went in last night. The one that went in last night was warned over and over by multiple people not to do it, but other people were telling him he wouldn't be able to travel, so he broke down and did it.

He did it because the possibility of travel was more important than the potential for death. You might want to read that twice. My sister-in-law and brother took it because they wanted to travel, now she has horrible searing migraines. Ain't that capillary leakage, Grrrrrrrrreat! Now the airlines are saying that the potential liability for strokes and massive organ failure in the air, due to the natural higher potential anyway, plus the increased jab potential, may preclude anyone who has had the jab from flying. I guess it doesn't help that half a dozen pilots have died from the jab in the past few weeks.

No, there's no point really. I just write about this tech because I did projects involving mRNA and rDNA. Now anybody can do it in their basement, garage, etc., all you need is CRISPR, some good computers and some good software, the book of life (gene database) and you're good to go. Our doctors have colluded with terrorists to save their own jobs, but they will die like the rest. I predict it will begin the fall, flu season, we should see around 60% of the jabbed die. Deagel.com in there 2025 country forecast states that in 2025 the US population will be 99 million and the Canadian population will be 26 million. Somebody has to tell me where 246 million people are going, if not into crematoriums (it's a toxic waste thang)?

Deagel.com 2025 Forecast

Just a little note, because the cat got out of the bag with deagel, they took the 2025 forecast off their site, but the Wayback Machine has it!!!! Just use the link above and select a date around the beginning of April 2021 or earlier. I think they killed the forecast on April 18, 2021.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I know i do have concerns. Which i do hope hopefully the mRNA might get halted. At some point.

Well these mRNA vaccines fail and more injures or reports start happening i think and do believe that many people lose faith in vaccination.

It seems lessons from the previous pandemic and vaccination like the swine flu vaccination that went horribly bad. Had being forgotten.

I saw some older news articles.
This covid thing isn't a new virus it has being around since the 50s and 60s. Oh and further interesting reading for you.

Imagine a bat virus so deadly that it only infected the tourists from Cuba and that virus didn't spread to start a pandemic.

This headline ironical just happened before covid.

Canadian who contracted cave disease in Cuba warns travellers of risk

A Newfoundland woman who said she contracted a disease linked to bat droppings during a trip to Cuba is warning other travellers to avoid cave excursions on the island.

Travelers ages some were in their 40s,30s,60s.
Newfoundland travellers contract mysterious disease traced to cave trip in Cuba

I am surprised that didnt spread as much? from a neutral virus from the bats in a cave.

The Cuba thing is interesting, but it wasn't in the plan. The plan began a long time ago, they have been setting this up since 1999 anyway. The patents were in place in 2002/3 and then 200+ more were issued between then and now on the coronavirus sars cov-2, it's treatments, it's testing and in some cases the "vaccine" read jab, was patented before the patent for the cov-2 virus came out. It's absolutely insane and people are buying the scamdemic lie.Of course the media has been co-opted, doctors have been extorted or paid off, you can't trust any of them anymore.

Watch that video I put up from Here on SARS mRNA Origins

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/11.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: missed a word

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: aTechnician

originally posted by: Grenade

Might not be safe or effective, it is however extremely profitable. Now STFU and give me your arm if you want to have any sort of freedom.

Well... until you need a booster shot or some other sort of emergency, we can't guaranties.

The fact they are already talking of booster shots is alarming.

This seems like the next "I'm writing a book" version of government fundraising.

Once the FDA approves this, IF they approve it, this will be the largest fundraising boost to any liberal platform in history....

Even if the fda does approve it, would you trust it? Cause I sure wouldn’t.

I was told it was safe, by doctors, to take Zoloft during my pregnancy. No, it’s not safe.

My friend who is a nurse has had both shots and she doesn’t remember which one she got .. I call bs.. and she says she will gladly take the booster if it will protect against the variants. In her same breath she told me a few months ago that vaccinated folks would be super spreaders … I’m confused.

edit on 11-7-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: ..

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

That is exactly what I been worried about, the human body is made to be able to take are of itself, is called immune system, the body does not like is tampered with, when the natural way of things is changed, you do not need to be a genius to figure that, is simple.

Pharma will love to weaken humans immune system to make people dependent to their targeted treatments for life.

Even it that means killing a few in the process, after all the world is full of a lot of people, many useless human beings in big pharma eyes.

My daughter did her studies in cell biology you are not far from the way she sees this new targeted treatments for humans she knows it will be complications at cellular level with this treatments and this is the reason she told me and my husband to wait on this shot and let see first what happen a few years from now.

I keep saying over and over, this no about covid this is about the technology been involved.

Now is like an urgency with this shots, is like it needs to be pushed on as many humans as is possible even when we already can tell what covid virus is and is not.

I think the worst of this shots is still to come, I wonder how much of the crap in those shots needs to be in the human body and the reason the next round of shots is already been worked on to start this year.

Can this shot become some kind of code?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That is exactly what I been worried about, the human body is made to be able to take are of itself, is called immune system, the body does not like is tampered with, when the natural way of things is changed, you do not need to be a genius to figure that, is simple.

Pharma will love to weaken humans immune system to make people dependent to their targeted treatments for life.

Even it that means killing a few in the process, after all the world is full of a lot of people, many useless human beings in big pharma eyes.

My daughter did her studies in cell biology you are not far from the way she sees this new targeted treatments for humans she knows it will be complications at cellular level with this treatments and this is the reason she told me and my husband to wait on this shot and let see first what happen a few years from now.

I keep saying over and over, this no about covid this is about the technology been involved.

Now is like an urgency with this shots, is like it needs to be pushed on as many humans as is possible even when we already can tell what covid virus is and is not.

I think the worst of this shots is still to come, I wonder how much of the crap in those shots needs to be in the human body and the reason the next round of shots is already been worked on to start this year.

Can this shot become some kind of code?

Code as in GMO humans with their code patented and owned?

Watch the fall, in the initial mammalian trials, they used ferrets, mice and simians. Some died initially, some died a little later, the ones left all died during viral challenge. Viral challenge is when you encounter the same virus you're supposedly being protected against. Viral challenge causes a cytokine storm, sepsis, massive organ failure and generally during the process thrombosis, like strokes in the brain.

Like I said, watch the fall. That big-ass antigen specific antibody "bully" system is likely going to screw up the non-specific antigen antibodies. It will be like every player on a football team is watching one tight-end and ignoring where the ball is going. Touchdown will be death.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/11.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: grammar/spelling

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Looks like no lessons had being learned from the Swine Flu Vaccination.
edit on 11-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Of course in Canada, Toronto the mayor is not happy until all is vaccinated. But i am sure the Mayor himself isnt vaccinated with the same vaccine of those shots.

They keep moving the goal posts.

"It's a remarkable achievement, but we won't be satisfied until all adults are fully vaccinated in the city. That means we have to keep pushing and keep going."

Tory said the city needs to continue bringing vaccines to where residents live. "The progress we have made in Toronto with almost 60 per cent of adults now fully vaccinated is incredible, but we still have of work to do to ensure that all residents across all areas of the city have access to vaccinations," Tory said in a news release on Sunday.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Your posts may be the most terrifying thing I've ever read on these boards.

But I'll be honest, a part of me insists on believing you're bonkers. But I also no longer know what to conclude about nearly anything anymore. So there's that.

Based on your timeline, I guess we'll know soon enough when people start dying. If the scale of your deagle reference materializes, that'll be pretty hard to explain away.

I really do hope you are wrong. Because almost as terrifying as all that death might be, the ones who survive may wish they hadn't.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Placebo and Nocebo eh. Which pill will you and others take? The red pill? Or the blue pill? Or?
Who needs pills anyways. This whole dam thing is silly.

But ya. Injecting yourself with something you dont know what really in there? Is not a good idea. As Spock would say? It is only logical. Convoluted nonsense? Leads only to, convoluted nonsense results.

edit on 12amMondayam122021f1amMon, 12 Jul 2021 00:06:44 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

When that doesn't happen will you come back and make a post admitting you were wrong?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join