It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last chance to turn around, before joining the bad guys?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So....

I just fixed an appointment with the local Freemasons Lodge, this evening I will have to go to their dungeon, called the lodge house.

That is what they are displaying on their lodge.

Pretty neat, I'm just a little intrigued over the Ouroboros, where does it tie in?

Any suggestions?
What to wear?
What NOT to say?
Is politics and morals important?
What questions should I expect?

Anyone has a question he'd like me to ask them, I guess that will be the only moment I can actually bridge the gap

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Suggestions ? Don't Go . Your Life of Independence will End the Moment you walk through those Doors,,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Dress robes and a maga hat. I believe bringing the goat as a new comer is customary.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Anyone has a question he'd like me to ask them, I guess that will be the only moment I can actually bridge the gap

I've done some searching and have concluded that a very high percentage of my relatives (Father, Mother, Step-Mother, Aunt, and etc.) are buried in Masonic cemeteries.

Does that somehow make me an 'honorary' Mason?

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

*shrugs*

When I joined the Elks, we just sat at the bar and got drunk.

link   
Best of luck. And kudos for doing some deep dive research for yourself.
Keep is posted on your progress and if you find anything earth shaking.a reply to: Terpene

link   

Please do me one favor. When you reach the inner circle, and you realize the "big secret", please post it here, so all know the real truth.

But in all honesty, good luck, it was the best move I could have ever made for personal growth. Try to NOT look into what you are going to experience, as it's best when it's all new and a surprise.

Be sure to have a new quarter in your pocket when you go, and symbolically, it's from me. You will understand that after you finish your initiation.

And don't bring up Balphomet until you see him. he likes to make an entrance.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Does that somehow make me an 'honorary' Mason?

nope. just a product of good upbringing. If you decide you want to know more, just ask. Becoming one is that easy.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodswatcher

Keep is posted on your progress and if you find anything earth shaking.

I wouldn't hold my breath...

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Be gentle on the goat.

Best move i have made in my life. I have grown as a man, a husband and a father.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And don't bring up Balphomet until you see him

Is that the brother of baphomet?

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm retired and don't get around much so I'm not much of a joiner, although I did make a great coffee table out of red oak back in college.

My dad built some great stone retaining walls as an avocation. My uncle was a brick mason. Another uncle built his whole house out of stone.

Me? Closest I got was being an unlicensed tile contractor. I did all the measuring, material gathering (sand, cement, tile), mixing of deck mud, fat mud, grouting. But I got a partner to do the actual tile setting because he was better at it.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

He prefers to be called "him", and with the way things are today, you shouldn't assume gender based on breasts alone.
He's a bit testy about that, and might demand you be cooked instead of the usual sacrifice.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

the work at the lodge is a bit less labor intensive than some think. But in real life, hard work is good and builds a good foundation. Both in structures and men.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I will point out the fact to you, Jesus is the ONLY way, he is not Hiram Abiff, he is not THE WIDOWS SON and he whom pointedly said "I saw Satan fall from heaven like LIGHTNING" is most definitely NOT Lucifer - I mean he just pointed out that he SAW Satan fall like Lightning but there are and always will be blasphemers the worst of all those that believe he is.

Jesus is the light of the world but not the FALSE light, not the prince of vanity and lies and murder whom tried to Steal JESUS throne from him and even had the audacity perhaps because he did not know who Jesus really was to try to tempt Jesus with what he had stolen namely the kingdoms of the earth which he claimed were his to give but Jesus called him a Liar and a Murderer from his beginning and also pointed out that the World and the fullness there of (which most definitely includes all that the Devil aka Lucifer or the vile Accuser Satan lie and claim is his) belongs to GOD and whom is Jesus, the WORLD the LOGOS the Very LIVING one of GOD, the SON the one through whom and FOR WHOM all thing's were created.

Turn back, save your soul or DONT that is your choice, by your question and obviously joking thread name you already know the truth but you have already chosen to ignore it and go along, that is also your choice, Jesus gave you that freedom to choose, the devil does not though and beware of his influence.

Oh if you do Think twice, perhaps you are not meant to join that cult, don't then be tempted to join other cults like the rosicrutions as they are equally blasphemous (and the true origin of the so called Illuminate - not the AMORC they are imposters, not the Spanish mail order cult - they are imposters but the Rosicrucian's whom distributed pamphlets and one of whom was the father of Adam Weishaupt - in fact the real Rosicrucian's are in fact the real original illuminati - they took there name from two sources, the Gold of Ophir - allegorical not as wealth but as wisdom and the Cross perhaps in reference to Christ as in there beginning they may have been well intentioned - originally and actually may be younger than the Masons as a cult and even have merged by going underground at a later date INSIDE the Masons but are a distinct group apart from them nevertheless and later Rosicrution cult's are NOT the original but recreations, father also known as Christian Rosencrantz and his seven sided tomb and eternally burning seven lamp's were alchemical symbology and meant to be interpreted in a gnostic manner but you would need to be initiated into the real secrets of that cult to understand them).

Cult's all, only Christ is the way.

But you have the choice, remember your choice may impact your very soul and what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his very soul.

Make a deal with the devil and he does not have to keep it, once he owns your soul (he can not but that has never stopped him) he can change the terms of any bargain he makes.

(if it's for the business contacts, keep a red ribbon tied around your big toe - the one you keep the shoe on - and cross your toes - we all get that it's a club, boy's night's out and drink but you know there are pub's for that and the Rotarians are a better and more honest - who am I kidding it's all under the table back room deals from business to politics - option for business contacts these days).

edit on 5-7-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I didn’t join, although both my dad and my son did. I’m a bit more of a loner. As I remember it’s usually Busines casual. The lodge really helped my dad with somethings he went through early in life. Military, EMS, ect.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

My suggestion is don’t go. Whatever positive reason you’re telling yourself for going or joining, it’s just a justification to make it ok in your head. At a gut level you know it’s wrong. Why else would you make this thread, really?

Take this as God giving you the answer to your inner question of “This is ok, right?” The answer: no.
edit on 5-7-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I'd pay really good money to see your face when learning the truth. I know you won't, but the thought makes me smile. Especially thinking of the performance from the monk in the 28th degree.

Ignore those who know, best to get advice from those who have never been.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Come to Lucifer, he's waiting for you. Or you can listen to all the non-Masons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join