It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England beat Germany

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Blimey, I’d all but written them off……started a little shakey but performed better than I’ve seen them in a tournament…..am I convinced they can beat the Ukraine or Sweden…..hmmm……only joking, think they can go on to do quite well after beating Germany….

Would be better if they face Sweden though …..lol

edit on 29-6-2021 by Akaspeedy because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2021 by Akaspeedy because: General edits

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy
Yeah, rub it under our noses...

You earned it, I hoped for Müller to net one but you earned the 2:0. Celebrate

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
They stuffed Germany's boot back up their ass and gave us Monty Python's Flying Circus.
God bless the land untouched by modern dentistry!
The Queen is a man!
Did I say that out loud?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I’d already written England off, Germany had looked so much better, I thought we were done when we had to play them. I do feel for the manager though….15 years and his last tournament.

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Yeah, rub it under our noses...

You earned it, I hoped for Müller to net one but you earned the 2:0. Celebrate

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree
Our national team is in my opinion a shadow of what it once was. The English defense was solid except for Müller's surprise run. The stadium rocked when the whistle blew, well needed they say.

link   
I thought you were talking about WWII.

edit on b000000302021-06-29T14:26:26-05:0002America/ChicagoTue, 29 Jun 2021 14:26:26 -0500200000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

link   
I thought the queen was a lizard….lmao

Or has that train sailed lol

originally posted by: Homefree
They stuffed Germany's boot back up their ass and gave us Monty Python's Flying Circus.
God bless the land untouched by modern dentistry!
The Queen is a man!
Did I say that out loud?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Can't have everything, he brought a very young team to being world champions. It's okay now, an era ends but a new trainer and some new young players yields a different playing style and fresh wind.

From where we are, there could be a lot of positive things coming out of this. I was always confident in Löw though.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yeah I don’t know what happened…..they looked amazingly strong in previous games……but we’ve had to live with performances like that since 1966 lmao

a reply to: Homefree
Our national team is in my opinion a shadow of what it once was. The English defense was solid except for Müller's surprise run. The stadium rocked when the whistle blew, well needed they say.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Your team was very much criticized and now look how they roll. Like I wrote before, sometimes a big change can yield good success, it was similar with our team about ten years ago. I see England in the world championship in two years as a strong rival.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I've said it in another thread: a team of hamsters could've beaten Germany, thanks to the fantastic Nivea-Jogi who should have been gone 6 years ago.
...not that I mind though I really don't like Müller... or Germany in general.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
You wrote the N word!

It's not about liking Müller, he could have owned one at least.

We lasted 48 hours longer than the Netherlands!!! Yes!!!

edit on 29.6.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think Germany is a great country, and one of the closest in terms of similarities to England than most of Europe. Of course I hate the fact that our national team has been beaten by them time and time again, fair play to them….they were better, and have been for many years

originally posted by: Peeple

I've said it in another thread: a team of hamsters could've beaten Germany, thanks to the fantastic Nivea-Jogi who should have been gone 6 years ago.
...not that I mind though I really don't like Müller... or Germany in general.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I like your enthusiasm, but years of losing, I’m still not quite on the bandwagon yet, although I know for sure Southgate wants redemption, but I think he’s already got that, as far as he’s taken us so far

Your team was very much criticized and now look how they roll. Like I wrote before, sometimes a big change can yield good success, it was similar with our team about ten years ago. I see England in the world championship in two years as a strong rival.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

NWO!
Netherland's World Order!
stop resisting honey and it won't hurt

smooches

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I used to love watching them…..I’ve never been a massive footbal fan, but I do like the major cup events……I actually started watching Chelsea games because of Ruud, I thought he was a great player and manager…..not watched much local U.K. games since…..only get involved in the world/euro games now but I thought he was great

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

NWO!
Netherland's World Order!
stop resisting honey and it won't hurt

smooches

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Never doubted them , doubted Kane though.

With France and Portugal gone the Tournament is ours for the taking , one game at a time.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
We lost to Sweden in the World Cup so I really want them to beat the Ukraine so we face them…..then I would have the belief if we beat them…..lol

originally posted by: gortex

Never doubted them , doubted Kane though.

With France and Portugal gone the Tournament is ours for the taking , one game at a time.

edit on 29-6-2021 by Akaspeedy because: Edited

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

We beat Sweden in the 2018 World Cup to progress to the Semi Finals ... bring em on !

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I must’ve remembered wrong….I thought we went out to them but it was the match we had previously against them……so yeah bring it on lol now I’m hyped

originally posted by: gortex

We beat Sweden in the 2018 World Cup to progress to the Semi Finals ... bring em on !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join