It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mRNA vaccine inventor speaks out on 'Tucker' after YouTube deletes video of him discussing risks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
But why the obvious astroturfing? The hundreds (if not thousands) of web pages all titled "Dr R Malone Wilipedia"? WTF?

Why the absence from Wikipedia? Did someone force them to take articles down?

Your confusion lies in your apparent ignorance of the fact that Wikipedia is 100% pure propaganda, fully controlled by agenda driven natzis, especially when it comes to health issues.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

But why the obvious astroturfing? The hundreds (if not thousands) of web pages all titled "Dr R Malone Wilipedia"? WTF?

Why the absence from Wikipedia? Did someone force them to take articles down?

Your confusion lies in your apparent ignorance of the fact that Wikipedia is 100% pure propaganda, fully controlled by agenda driven natzis, especially when it comes to health issues.

There is no Wikipedia entry. That was my point. How can an absence of something be propaganda?

LOL

... and there are very, very many page results in search engines that astroturf the guy.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Spike Protein & Immune Escape (Robert Malone, Steve Kirsch, Bret Weinstein)

I better not post this because it is BITCHUTE. We don't want the scientific facts to get in the way.

You should go with your gut on this one. BITCHUTE knows less about science than you do. Though i will say its close call. This seems to be your only source that in itself should make you wonder why?

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

There is no Wikipedia entry. That was my point. How can an absence of something be propaganda?

Yes, I understand... lack of critical thinking skills is a problem for some people.

... and there are very, very many page results in search engines that astroturf the guy.

Of course there are. His words don't promote the right narrative.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
You should go with your gut on this one. BITCHUTE knows less about science than you do. Though i will say its close call. This seems to be your only source that in itself should make you wonder why?

Lack of critical thinking skills is one thing, but...

No, you must know that bitchute is never a source, it is merely a platform. You just can't counter the information being put forward by the actual inventor of the mRNA tech, so you have to gas light.

Sad... I honestly don't understand how some people can stand living in their own skin.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

No, you must know that bitchute is never a source, it is merely a platform. You just can't counter the information being put forward by the actual inventor of the mRNA tech, so you have to gas light.

Sad... I honestly don't understand how some people can stand living in their own skin.

I don't think that Dr Robert Malone is the inventor of mRNA vaccines.

He was one of the people mentioned on an early paper, but he wasn't team leader, and was an undergrad student at the time.

Things about his story don't add up. Some of the things he has said don't fit the facts, or the science, and there is clearly a massive online effort to present him as the sole inventor and an authority, which he wasn't/isn't.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

He was one of the people mentioned on an early paper, but he wasn't team leader, and was an undergrad student at the time.

Things about his story don't add up. Some of the things he has said don't fit the facts, or the science, and there is clearly a massive online effort to present him as the sole inventor and an authority, which he wasn't/isn't.

Yeah, much easier to what you just said than address the content.

Like I said - lack of critical thinking skills.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Funny just what I was thinking. You believe stuff without verification of any kind (as long as it fits in your beliefs that is) you show a severe lack of scientific knowledge and even when explained have difficulties comprehending. As for him being the inventor that's simply not true. I've actually done research into it he isn't given credit for nor has he proven he invented the method. Science knows their experiment in injecting mice was a big fail if we had gone off just those contributions mRNA vaccines would never have been created. What they showed was what doesn't work but were unable to figure out what does. And he only did it for 1 year on top of that.

A big clue there was a problem is the best he could do on his resume was a consultant for 2 decades. If he had had any projects he would have mentioned them on his resume.

So if he is lying about his past how much credibility should we give him on anything he says? I will tell you i emailed Katalin Kariko (you know the person credited with mRNA vaccines) and i will let you know what she says about him if she responds.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Dr. Malone’s credentials are extraordinary.

static1.squarespace.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

Several things on his resume are fake like this for example.

"Inventor of in-vivo electroporation (particularly for skin delivery)."

This was actually invented by Cornell university by John C Sanford, Ed Wolf, and Nelson Allen in 86.

In fact, this led to being able to give injections through the skin no longer requiring needles but that is another story.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

This was actually invented by Cornell university by John C Sanford, Ed Wolf, and Nelson Allen in 86.

In fact, this led to being able to give injections through the skin no longer requiring needles but that is another story.

What is your proof that those people invented that before Dr. Malone did? I find it hard to believe a world renowned physician and researcher would lie about his accomplishments. Surely this would have been challenged and thus changed if true, as you claim.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yeah, much easier to what you just said than address the content.

Like I said - lack of critical thinking skills.

I did address the content where I said that "some of the things he has said don't fit the facts, or the science".

Basically, what I said was that he isn't the inventor of mRNA vaccines, and also much of what he says is just BS. The two things go together.

What reinforces this conclusion is that there is a very obvious campaign to flood the internet with BS (astroturfing), which would not be necessary or even likely for someone who was the inventor of mRNA vaccines and a legitimate authority.

edit on 1/7/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo
Dr. Malone’s credentials are extraordinary.

static1.squarespace.com...

You do know that if he is saying things that aren't true about vaccines, and that there is a fairly obvious attempt to flood the internet with false narratives (astroturfing), that his online resumes are also not true and part of the same BS campaign.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

What is your proof that those people invented that before Dr. Malone did? I find it hard to believe a world renowned physician and researcher would lie about his accomplishments. Surely this would have been challenged and thus changed if true, as you claim.

Why doesn't such a "world renowned" person, inventor of such a groundbreaking technology, even have a Wikipedia page? Could it possibly be that the flood of glowing attributions swamping the internet, are falsehoods made-up to give an appearance of authenticity to a false persona?

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Why doesn't such a "world renowned" person, inventor of such a groundbreaking technology, even have a Wikipedia page? Could it possibly be that the flood of glowing attributions swamping the internet, are falsehoods made-up to give an appearance of authenticity to a false persona?

The absence of a Wiki page is your evidentiary proof this guy is fake? LOL!

And there’s not a disinformation campaign to “flood the internet” with fake accomplishments by this physician, the scientific and medical communities already know who he is and what he’s contributed. Is this some conspiracy you’re trying to push or something?

Check out his google scholar page. He has been cited over 12K times and has numerous publications and patents.

scholar.google.com...
edit on 7/1/2021 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/1/2021 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The absence of a Wiki page is your evidentiary proof this guy is fake? LOL!

And there’s not a disinformation campaign to “flood the internet” with fake accomplishments by this physician, the scientific and medical communities already know who he is and what he’s contributed. Is this some conspiracy you’re trying to push or something?

Check out his google scholar page. He has been cited over 12K times and has numerous publications and patents.

scholar.google.com...

It isn't just the absence of a Wiki page, that, when paired with the astroturfing, and with consideration of the factual inaccuracies in what he is saying, leads me to my conclusion.

Consider the following:

According to one of his astroturfed Bio's, Dr R Malone is 45 years old.

Comparing that to his first paper listed on Google Scholar (from 1984), he must have been 8 years old at the time.

He IS amazing.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Yeah did you notice something? His wife uses him in her work. Jill Glasspool-Malone nice of her to use his work otherwise he might become irrelevant. Everything she does she gives him credit

scholar.google.com...

Now you might not get this but usually, a list of co-authors shows up when you do this. You know people you have worked with the first thing I noticed is his is missing. Heres what I mean

scholar.google.com...

How can he be this famous medical inventor and never co-author 1 paper with anyone? Seems like someone would have asked for his advice (besides his wife who does list him).

What we are seeing is the internet creating a persona right before our eyes. And only people with some understanding of research will catch it. I get it he has to pad his resume so he can get consulting fees and maybe be put in charge of a project. Everything he does rolls back to his LLc.
edit on 7/1/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

"Dr. Malone’s credentials are extraordinary."

You do know that if he is saying things that aren't true about vaccines, and that there is a fairly obvious attempt to flood the internet with false narratives (astroturfing), that his online resumes are also not true and part of the same BS campaign.

Except... everything he is saying about the jabs (they aren't vaccines) is true, as are his bonafides.

You're the one astroturfing, because you can't do anything else.

Like I said, it is really sad... I honestly don't understand how some people can stand living in their own skin.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Yeah did you notice something? His wife uses him in her work. Jill Glasspool-Malone nice of her to use his work otherwise he might become irrelevant. Everything she does she gives him credit

scholar.google.com...

Now you might not get this but usually, a list of co-authors shows up when you do this. You know people you have worked with the first thing I noticed is his is missing. Heres what I mean

scholar.google.com...

How can he be this famous medical inventor and never co-author 1 paper with anyone? Seems like someone would have asked for his advice (besides his wife who does list him).

What we are seeing is the internet creating a persona right before our eyes. And only people with some understanding of research will catch it. I get it he has to pad his resume so he can get consulting fees and maybe be put in charge of a project. Everything he does rolls back to his LLc.

“He received his medical training at Northwestern University (MD) and Harvard University (Clinical Research Post Graduate) medical school, and in Pathology at UC Davis.

Dr. Malone has close to 100 peer-reviewed publications and published abstracts and has over 11,477 citations of his peer reviewed publications, as verified by Google Scholar. His google scholar ranking is “outstanding” for impact factors. He has been an invited speaker at over 50 conferences, has chaired numerous conferences and he has sat on or served as chairperson on numerous NIAID and DoD study sections.”

There’s no conspiracy to flood the internet with false accomplishments and degrees and so on about this man. Take off the tin foil hat for a minute and understand that his credentials are verified and check out. Call up the Salk Institute, Harvard and NWU, UC Davis, the DoD and NIAID, and all his other past employers if you need direct source verification.

He gives all the relevant info you need to start making phone calls to verify what everyone else already knows to be true 👍

www.rwmalonemd.com...
edit on 7/2/2021 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/2/2021 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

If YouTube deletes something informative, that information should be taken double seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join