It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mRNA vaccine inventor speaks out on 'Tucker' after YouTube deletes video of him discussing risks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Wikipedia’s terrible post about Dr. Pierre Kory is written by a former Teen Vogue writer. NOT a trustworthy site.a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: dragonridr

If you are trulyinterested...his wife of 40 years explains...
mailchi.mp...

If you're not...you can still dismiss it because it comes from his wife.
Either way...read it thoroughly.

yeah if anything she said was true it would be available in research records. Let me explain in a lab everything you do is recorded in your research records. These are litterally worth millions depending on the lab. these records have an importat function it allows others to test your research it gives you patent protection and can help you defend against allegations of misconduct. These records are continually maintained in every lab across the country. It will describe who was working what they were doing and any conclusions made.

If any of her story were true you could easily look this information up at salks lab for example and im sure he knows this. Yet he has not pointed anyone to a single piece of lab work done this is very strange. Take me for example in my lab you can see exactly what ive done the past 4 years almost on a daily basis. Research logs are incredibly detailed or let me say they shoud be. Im currently seeking two patents in the mean time what protects the intellectual property is the research records.

So if he was involved all he has to do is go back to those records as show his contributions.

If you guys would just #ing read the links that get posted

www.researchgate.net...

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Episode 221 where Dr Malone is interviewed. He talks about Kariko etc.
Fast forward to 52 minute mark and have a listen.
Dr Malone

Rainbows
Jane

Jane...thanks for posting this...I've just listened to the ENTIRE interview...and it's wonderfully informative.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So in a nutshell someone who claims to have invented something that is disputed by most of the profession is now going on tabloid TV and criticising it's use while complaining he's not being credited for its invention?

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Isn't it just!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
No he isn't. He's not criticising its use at all or the RNA technology behind the vaccine.
If you fancy, have a look at his interview on the link you'll find on IAMTAT comment above yours.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

What exactly do you think that is? you posted it as if its relevant so what do you think that proves?

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: nonspecific
No he isn't. He's not criticising its use at all or the RNA technology behind the vaccine.
If you fancy, have a look at his interview on the link you'll find on IAMTAT comment above yours.

Rainbows
Jane

hes not against mRNA vaccines at all from what I heard. his concern is testing which is being done see links I posted. Hes just trying to boost his notoriety because he has not published anything in a decade. And in science thats a death sentence
edit on 6/27/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes, as a true scientist would. Understand that the second order effects of any new technology and its long term risks are unknown and most likely to bite you in the a$$. I bet there will be a generation with higher incidents of cancer and cardiovascular problems from this greed driven rush. The reason other treatments are ridiculed is because the emergency use authorization can only be legally used if no other treatment exists. I used to work in the pharmaceutical industry. We paid for hundreds of lobbyists and consultants to get our studies favorable outcomes and get our drugs approved by health regulators in US and abroad. Go search for Pharmaceutical/regulatory consulting firms, there are thousands. Science is whatever the corporation paying for the study wants it to be. US medicine is irreparably broken by greed and corruption.

It's a mistake to believe that the risk of the vaccine is lower than the risk of COVID-19 or vice versa because they are completely different risks. The risks from one aren't replacing the risks from the other, both sets of risks are still out there and will have their own consequences. There are three types of lies: white lies, damn lies, and statistics.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Trust the gov. and embrace the narrative. Be my guest.

SnF OP!
edit on 27-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
When bringing up Dr. Malone as expert opinion on ATS in previous threads...I have literally been told by "vaccine" defenders here...that Dr. Malone has NO medical training.

When presented with his extremely impressive credentials...they just slink away.

I'm not slinking...lol

I think that is a unfair statement you put forth above. First we might be closer to what you think about the vaccine and what I think. Second, no one said he didn't have extremely impressive credentials, but there was some questions as to his self description of "mRNA inventor". He was involved as a grad student back in the late 80s through early 90s, but it was a full team, and being a grad student they typically do the grunt work and are not leading the team in anyway, so it sounds good, but I think he is inflating his roll to look good on the dozen of talk shows he seems to doing now.

What I find interesting is the patents talk about how good DNA/RNA would be with vaccines and gene therapy which the two are not the same, and now he is saying it is bad as a vaccine???? He also hasn't been on these different teams working with mRNA the last 20 or so years, though he has had a consulting company LLC dealing with different aspects of vaccines and other things.

So what do you think? Is he the smartest person on the planet dealing with mRNA, you don't think these teams that have spent decades on it are for some reason inept? I feel he is kind of like the engineer from India with great credentials stating the twin towers could not collapse without explosives and people locked in on him because their confirmation bias was kicking in even as 10,000 other highly credentialed engineers said it can collapse without explosives.

edit on 27-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
Why is The Government SO determined that everyone, even children, get this “Vaccine “?
Why are they pushing so hard?
I Don’t Trust Them!
You shouldn’t either.

I do not like their logic in all this. Their fear would be that a large enough percent of the population does not have faith in the vaccine and so do not get it and screwing up the whole full heard immunity they want. We are seeing it in the PI where the population doesn't want the Chinese one and the President said he would arrest anyone that would not get it, and put you in a jail where you will get sick and rapped and we will hold you down and give you the shot in your ass.. (his words)

Now were would we be today if we only isolated those lets say over 50 and/or with preexisting conditions, leave schools/ economy open this whole last year and let the virus do its thing. Then when the vaccine comes out give it to the old and sick living those under 50 alone throughout the emer approve phase.

I think we would be in a better place today.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

If you guys would just #ing read the links that get posted

What are we looking for?

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
All are glowing references for Dr Robert Malone, attributing the creation of mRNA vaccines to him (and no-one else).

All very resent, pretty much the exact same words, very astroturfing...

When I search for the first academic paper that is associated with the idea of using mRNA as a vaccine, I get this: Direct Gene Transfer into Mouse Muscle in Vivo So there is a Robert W. Malone listed as one of the 7 authors on the paper.

And he was a grad student at that time.

Could this be part of a sophisticated online disinfo campaign?

Definitely, I have heard several of the arguments put forward in online videos by this person, and he doesn't seem to understand the papers he quotes, nor seem to know about the processes he decries, and he always speak in very general terms which make it very hard to cross check.

I think he is making good money on the lecture circuit, nothing more or less...

edit on 27-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
Isn’t it funny that most pro-lifers aren’t prolife anymore once you become military age. They certainly don’t mind sending kids off to war to die.

Wow... how old are you?... You do know that people whom join the U.S. military join by their OWN CHOICE and are adults right?... I guess you are anti-choice huh?... Except when it actually is about killing the most innocent humans. For that you are all about choosing to kill those humans, because in your mind they are not worth it and are not human... Ironic... This is what your DEMOCRAT ancestors also thought about slaves, women and Native Americans... But when it comes to you pushing for your lies and your beliefs such as "people must be vaccinated" you are all for forcing people being vaccinated and not being allowed to choose...

Tell the soldiers from WW1, WW2, Korea, and Vietnam...the MILLIONS of them that were DRAFTED against their will to die, that it was their own fault for volunteering.

I lose brain cells every time I visit this now-defunct site and read comments. It's like watching groups of dementia patients trying to convince one another that each is correct...if they could only remember those pesky facts.

As always...I cannot wait for whatever purge this Earth is going to experience. Gods, asteroids, aliens...doesn't matter...none of us deserve to be here at this point anyway.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
In other words, you only listen to people that spout the same ideology that you do, and everyone else is lying. LOL!

Ironically that's your argument... Despite the fact that even left-wing doctors have stated that treatments like Ivermectin and Hydrocholoroquine, among others, are very successful and virtually have no side effects like the "experimental vaccines." But big pharma doesn't want that. They want you to get the jab instead of using successful treatments which have been used all around the world and have virtually no side effect...

You want to trust the liars, big pharma folks, go ahead. But stop pretending you are not siding with them, and stop shifting the blame because you are too naive to understand what we are talking about.

edit on 28-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

Humm... Obviously you are living in some alternate reality. Drafts have been used in extreme situations. But for a long while now almost every soldier alive and serving today/in active duty, volunteered and wasn't drafted...

As for your pessimistic approach about humanity... That's how psychopaths, murderers and the most evil people in the world think, and it's how these evil people have "reasoned" and excused doing some of the most horrific and inhumane evil acts the world has ever seen...

edit on 28-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

ya! People and there hobby of injecting themselves with needles, and things, which they dont quite know whats in there? Has become quite the booming industry it seems.

I mean they have practically killed Hollywood and those industries. And everybody is playing at being really crappy ninjas this year as well.

The whole of 2020 and 2021? Does remind me like the plot to a monthy python sketch. Or a really really crappy plot in a james bond movie.

I mean? Taking over the world? With a fake virus and a few news stations in there pockets? Even in a movie that plot is to silly to work. And yet? ......It did.

Ever heard the saying? Never underestimate the power of really stupid people, in large groups.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Spike Protein & Immune Escape (Robert Malone, Steve Kirsch, Bret Weinstein)

I better not post this because it is BITCHUTE. We don't want the scientific facts to get in the way.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
Isn’t it funny that most pro-lifers aren’t prolife anymore once you become military age. They certainly don’t mind sending kids off to war to die.

Wow... how old are you?... You do know that people whom join the U.S. military join by their OWN CHOICE and are adults right?... I guess you are anti-choice huh?... Except when it actually is about killing the most innocent humans. For that you are all about choosing to kill those humans, because in your mind they are not worth it and are not human... Ironic... This is what your DEMOCRAT ancestors also thought about slaves, women and Native Americans... But when it comes to you pushing for your lies and your beliefs such as "people must be vaccinated" you are all for forcing people being vaccinated and not being allowed to choose...

Tell the soldiers from WW1, WW2, Korea, and Vietnam...the MILLIONS of them that were DRAFTED against their will to die, that it was their own fault for volunteering.

I lose brain cells every time I visit this now-defunct site and read comments. It's like watching groups of dementia patients trying to convince one another that each is correct...if they could only remember those pesky facts.

As always...I cannot wait for whatever purge this Earth is going to experience. Gods, asteroids, aliens...doesn't matter...none of us deserve to be here at this point anyway.

Post of the year. I love it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join