It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mRNA vaccine inventor speaks out on 'Tucker' after YouTube deletes video of him discussing risks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
(Not sure if this has been posted or not. If it has please move or delete.)

'The government is not being transparent with us about what those risks are,' said Dr. Robert Malone

As colleges issue controversial mandates that students be vaccinated or not attend classes, and reports surfaced of numerous deaths potentially caused by the various coronavirus vaccines, the inventor of the mRNA technology that went into some of the vaccines told Fox News on Wednesday that Google-owned YouTube deleted a posting of a podcast during which he discussed his concerns and findings.
"A Norwegian study conducted of 100 nursing home residents who died after receiving Pfizer's Corona shots. They found that at least ten of those deaths were likely caused by the vaccine. 10%," said Carlson.

Meanwhile, the New York Post reported that researchers found a link between rare cases of juvenile heart inflammation and vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna, which utilize the mRNA route.

"One of my concerns are that the government is not being transparent with us about what those risks are. And so, I am of the opinion that people have the right to decide whether to accept vaccines or not, especially since these are experimental vaccines," Dr. Malone said, pointing to the fact the vaccines are not formally approved but instead being administered under Emergency Use Authorization.

mRNA vaccine inventor speaks out on 'Tucker' after YouTube deletes video of him discussing risks

So, the person that knows the most about mRNA vaccine technology, it's inventor, is warning about the vaccines and about the Biden administration lying to us and not letting us know the risks of the vaccines. For this his youtube video was deleted because this man is speaking the truth and youtube doesn't want you to know the truth.

There are far left-wingers and RINOs even arguing that people that don't want to be vaccinated should be forced to be vaccinated or they should be segregated, not allowed to hold a job, not be allowed to go out to buy anything, etc, etc.

When are people going to realize something is really wrong with the approach so many, including the Biden administration, are having about the risks of these experimental vaccines?...

We have treatments like Ivermectin, hydhrocloroquine, etc which have proven to be effective in stopping or helping people recover from COVID-19 without serious side effects. Yet we are being pushed to be vaccinated with experimental vaccines which are injuring, including severely injuring and killing, a lot of people. Why?

edit on 25-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

When a critical point is reached and they can no longer deny ... goverment 101 look at agent orange

edit on 25-6-2021 by markovian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Isn't it ironic that the same people that have no qualms with killing unborn humans under the false guise of "it's my body and I can do whatever I want" are most of the same people arguing that people should be forced to be vaccinated, and should be forced to wear masks known not to stop the virus?...

BTW, i never saw this on Fox News. i no longer watch Fox News as it's been obvious they have turned more and more left even when SOME of their hosts like Carlson still say the truth once in a while. I watched this on Newsmax.

edit on 25-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: bold comment and add comment

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Why is The Government SO determined that everyone, even children, get this “Vaccine “?
Why are they pushing so hard?
I Don’t Trust Them!
You shouldn’t either.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Waiting for the media to accuse another Doctor /scientist of "suddenly and inexplicably going completely insane"!

Pity it was said on Tuckers show, though. I don't mind him personally but it will be enough for many to dismiss the information and divert to attacking anything from Fox.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
When bringing up Dr. Malone as expert opinion on ATS in previous threads...I have literally been told by "vaccine" defenders here...that Dr. Malone has NO medical training.

When presented with his extremely impressive credentials...they just slink away.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Well, like I mentioned earlier I saw this on Newsmax.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I saw it come up as a banned YouTube video so far the you must Vax or die people are trying to twist his words to fit there agenda ... not surprising

I try not to think of how they can't see the irony that's how you get brain bleeds

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Tulpa

Well, like I mentioned earlier I saw this on Newsmax.

Not a criticism of you or the information in your post.

It's just become so predictable for people with sides to use that as an excuse to dismiss what they don't want to hear. You would imagine that folk would like a balanced view of what's going on these days but it's quite remarkable seeing qualified people who don't follow the "approved" narrative being smeared and called crazy.

Almost like some weird cult or something.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
When bringing up Dr. Malone as expert opinion on ATS in previous threads...I have literally been told by "vaccine" defenders here...that Dr. Malone has NO medical training.

When presented with his extremely impressive credentials...they just slink away.

Which is ironic since he basically invented mRNA.. xD

link   
For those actually interested in Dr. Malone's creds...

www.rwmalonemd.com...
static1.squarespace.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Which is ironic since he basically invented mRNA.. xD

I know.
The denial and obfuscation from the mesmerized...can be astounding.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
In other words, you only listen to people that spout the same ideology that you do, and everyone else is lying. LOL!

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Isn't it ironic that the same people that have no qualms with killing unborn humans under the false guise of "it's my body and I can do whatever I want" are most of the same people arguing that people should be forced to be vaccinated, and should be forced to wear masks known not to stop the virus?...

BTW, i never saw this on Fox News. i no longer watch Fox News as it's been obvious they have turned more and more left even when SOME of their hosts like Carlson still say the truth once in a while. I watched this on Newsmax.

Isn’t it funny that most pro-lifers aren’t prolife anymore once you become military age. They certainly don’t mind sending kids off to war to die.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Gotta love how the inventor of it is a "fringe conspiracy theorist" and we should "follow the science" and not listen to him, the scientist. Now, he could still be wrong about his current views, over estimating risk etc.

But, don't you heretics know that you must at all times Follow The Science™ as revealed by political leaders, CDC, CNN, etc.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

Isn’t it funny that most pro-lifers aren’t prolife anymore once you become military age. They certainly don’t mind sending kids off to war to die.

I think you fail to understand what pro-life means. It means pro-innocent life. An unborn baby is the most innocent life.

But that is not the topic. The people who support "my body my choice" are the same ones who support "force vaccinations on people who dont want it".

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶b̶u̶t̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶C̶N̶N̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶L̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶F̶a̶u̶c̶i̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶c̶i̶e̶n̶t̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶a̶c̶c̶i̶n̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶d̶

Are you racist and a fascist? Why are you killing grandma?

Only fascists don't want forced vaccines and endless lockdowns! We anti-fascists support tracking people, vaccine passports and papers, and neighbors spying on each other!
edit on 25-6-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Exactly...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

Wow... how old are you?... You do know that people whom join the U.S. military join by their OWN CHOICE and are adults right?... I guess you are anti-choice huh?... Except when it actually is about killing the most innocent humans. For that you are all about choosing to kill those humans, because in your mind they are not worth it and are not human... Ironic... This is what your DEMOCRAT ancestors also thought about slaves, women and Native Americans... But when it comes to you pushing for your lies and your beliefs such as "people must be vaccinated" you are all for forcing people being vaccinated and not being allowed to choose...

edit on 25-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
Why is The Government SO determined that everyone, even children, get this “Vaccine “?
Why are they pushing so hard?
I Don’t Trust Them!
You shouldn’t either.

I tell you the irony that I see at play here vs history...

For over a hundred years children have been vaccinated to attend school or whilst attending. Youre already jabbed up in childhood. Lots of adults never required any vaccinations unless travelling etc which was socially acceptable.

Yet, suddenly a lot of adults have accepted the vaccine.

Now, all the adults are up in arms because they are coming for the children!?

If there is any truth in some of the theories floating around these days...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join