It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive human head in Chinese well forces scientists to rethink evolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: dollukka

No idea my dna at all. But ive not had a mosquito bite that i can recall since maybe childhood. They fly away from me. I can part swarms. Dunno why...probably my immune disease.

Probably diet-related certain foods repel mosquitos For example onions, garlic, tomatoes and chile peppers would repel mosquitos. Also Beans and lentils work in a similar way to that of tomatoes. All of these foods are rich in thiamine, and release a smell that is repellent to bugs when consumed.

Bad news is beer attracts them

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

No evidence.

These discoveries are very few and far between.

These are NOT modern homo sapiens.

Archaeologists/Paleoarchaeologists are tripping over themselves to come up with them.

They don't cover them up.

There was that one case of a fundamentalist Christian family that came upon dinosaur bones and decided to conceal it for decades because it just had to be the devil's deception.

People of science want recognition and validation.

Probably an aside here but Luis elizondo said there were unfortunate decisions regarding UAPs because of higher ups' deeply held christian beliefs.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Neanderthals had thicker skeletons and probably bigger brain pans.

Just going by the article.

They are the experts.

That is their life's work.

They do that for a living.

I defer to them on the matter.

I'm now going to stop treating this like a college thesis I need to defend.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis
a reply to: Atsbhct
Wow - they got a photograph.

Dude, thats not a photograph.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

Technically, it could be a photograph of the art print, uploaded to the website.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Wonder how tall someone with a skull that large would be.

originally posted by: reject
massive skull in chinese well forces scientists to rethink human EVOLUTION

*insert Biden whispering meme gif here*. "bigfoot"

I suspect homo sapiens is the only hairless kind MOSTLY.

Anyway, on to the news at hand.

‘Dragon man’ skull reveals new branch of family tree MORE CLOSELY RELATED to modern humans THAN NEANDERTHALS

I'd like to quote a lot of the description here that sound familiar but you have to read it for yourself.

The researchers believe the skull belonged to a male, about 50 years old, who would have been an impressive physical specimen.

skeptics seem to think it's denisovans but that's what they say about homo luzonensis from the Philippines and homo floresiensis from Indonesia.

However those guys are Hobbits.

size is subject to insular dwarfism though.

What's interesting is both Philippines and Indonesia have diminutive bigfoot myths known as orang pendek and amomongo.

China has the yeren.

There's actually a people in china who are called yeren but I have difficulty finding it on Google...wtf.

Busy newswise on the human EVOLUTION front.

in srael:

Archaeologists Make Dramatic Discovery: A Prehistoric Human Type Previously Unknown to Science

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: reject

Damn. Dragon man (How long until this is horrifically racist?) should have been Homo Strongii because look at those abs!!

Haha I was thinking of the same but I just saw it in the news it was found in the Heilongjiang(Black Dragon River) provinces. That's why they called it the Dragon man.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chan316

That makes more sense!

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So how big was the head? It seems the article is saying the body would be a little bigger than the average today, which back then would have been a massive human. Or world it? It seems our diets got a lot worst after farming became the thing. It wasn't that farming was bad as much as over population in small areas that kind of overwhelmed their basic farming abilities, while relying on just a starch diet. Looking at real armor from 1400s or so these big buff men were like 5 feet tall. I'm sure hunter/gathers ate better and so they were most likely bigger than our recent ancestors, but maybe not as big as we are today.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Bad news is beer attracts them

Funny how my wife gets bit all the time and I never get bit as I drink IPAs...lol They were also very hairy most likely.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
And here he is after a trip to the barber.

These anthropologists love to put shaggy hair and beards on these guys. But being practically human, I can't imagine that they don't have their hair all nice and neatly coiffed, perhaps with some nice shiny rocks as accents. If it's one thing we humans (even proto-humans, I assume) love to do is want to look good.
edit on 27-6-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I don't drink much beer at all.

I have an autoimmune disease that effects various parts of my body, with my skin taking the worst of it.

I don't really eat anything consistently, except maybe garlic. I'd marry garlic if i could get away with it.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis
a reply to: Atsbhct
Wow - they got a photograph.

I call fake. They didn't have color film back then.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Is 23x15cm really massive as they say? From what I'm reading online it's pretty average maybe a bit long and narrow.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join