It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Official Covid Vaccine Report More Vaxxed Dying of Delta Than Unvaxxed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Episode 221 where Dr Malone is interviewed. He is the pioneer of the mRNA vaccine.
Fast forward to 52 minute mark and have a listen.
Dr Malone, pioneer of mRNA vaccine

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
I wonder what the typical vaccine shills/lovers will say about this one.

Also known as people who can do maths.

Maths? There is more than one math in Scotland? Do you have to wear a skirt to understand it?

edit on 26-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add info.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Forget the DELTA variant...the LAMBDA variant is already warming up in the dugout.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Episode 221 where Dr Malone is interviewed. He is the pioneer of the mRNA vaccine.

Rainbows
Jane

They will have to discredit Dr. Malone now. His credentials are incomparable, he's not afraid to speak out...and he goes against the narrative.

I'm sure they're already hard at work to bring him down and shut him up.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

That doesn't really matter you have to get funding from somewhere for research. What matters is the research papers and if they will hold up to scrutiny. Peer review will tear apart bias in their research.

Do you mean like all those peer reviewed papers by researchers from all over the world stating the virus started in China, but China complained including by claiming "racism" and those papers were not accepted? Yet now we know those papers were right. The virus started in China, and not in a market but in a military lab.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
FYI..."Vaccinated" people need to keep wearing masks and social distance...because of Delta.

WHO says fully vaccinated people should continue social distancing to stop community transmission of delta variant

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Over here we call it maths. You guys over there call it math.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

That doesn't really matter you have to get funding from somewhere for research. What matters is the research papers and if they will hold up to scrutiny. Peer review will tear apart bias in their research.

Do you mean like all those peer reviewed papers by researchers from all over the world stating the virus started in China, but China complained including by claiming "racism" and those papers were not accepted? Yet now we know those papers were right. The virus started in China, and not in a market but in a military lab.

What about the evidence from Italy that Covid was detected in sewage sample before it was known in China?

Is it just a coincidence that one of the biggest outbreaks was linked to an Italian resort

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No protection is absolute. It's why people use condoms and spermicide, or the pill and pullout.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

They will have to discredit Dr. Malone now. His credentials are incomparable, he's not afraid to speak out...and he goes against the narrative.

I'm sure they're already hard at work to bring him down and shut him up.

Having spent 20 minutes ranting on Bitchute about something that's already been debunked, usually negates the need to discredit you.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
I wonder what the typical vaccine shills/lovers will say about this one.

Also known as people who can do maths.

Maths? There is more than one math in Scotland? Do you have to wear a skirt to understand it?

Maths is the correct usage in English.

I don't speak colonial.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Ask me if I care what you think or say.

This isn't about what I think. It's about what you think after seeing the actual numbers. Not sure if it's sad or terrifying .. maybe both.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: flice

You do realize I laid out the argument that clearly shows vaccination offers substantial protection against the delta variant.

Then why do the companies who make them say that they do NOT offer protection?

They say their vax offers no protection? Please show me that. Love to see that source.

It’s in their application for approval.

You can listen to a recording as well, if a Moderna spokesperson telling a customer that the “vaccine” offers no protection against covid-19 and only may lessen the severity of symptoms if one get covid-19. He also admits they have seen many cases of paralysis due to Guillian-Barre and other syndromes, and many other injuries. The recording is contained in a podcast that you likely won’t accept, though the recording can’t be denied as it’s a recorded call to Moderna’s covid-19 “vaccine” help line.

So it offers no protection AND can lessen symptoms? Which is it. Sounds to me like lessening the severity of symptoms is protection.

Are you suggesting if the vaccine does not prevent you from getting covid, but prevents death from covid, then it does nothing?

That is like saying a bulletproof vest offers no protection because they can't guarantee you won't get shot.
edit on 26-6-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Politicians vehemently denied it, because it suited their politics at the time. Trump said it, so any Trump hater had to immediately denounce it, especially in America.

The evidence was pretty strong from day 1 this came from the Wuhan lab.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

What about the evidence from Italy that Covid was detected in sewage sample before it was known in China?

Is it just a coincidence that one of the biggest outbreaks was linked to an Italian resort

It was in Italy in December most likely. It was likely in China in October/November and we have proof Wuhan researchers were sick in November (likely with Covid). So the data still shows China and Wuhan as the source.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

27.192 delta cases with vax, 68 deaths, 0.25% death rate

53.822 delta cases non vaxed, 38 deaths, 0.07% death rate

This is completely hilarious. I can't believe were even talking
about this #. It isn't worth doing anything about at all. If I
get it and I die? Please world keep your happy ass moving on
down the road with out me. The further away from my dead
carcass the better.

Maths is the correct usage in English.

In America we don't care what happens in English.
edit on 26-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

This is completely hilarious. I can't believe were even talking
about this #. It isn't worth doing anything about at all. If I
get it and I die? Please world keep your happy ass moving on
down the road with out me. The further away from my dead
carcass the better.

Except he lied, those are not the real numbers. I dont know why he lied since we have the actual numbers.

Delta variant, cases:
Total: 92,029
Fully vaccinated: 7,235
Partial Vaccinated: 19,957
Unvaccinated: 53,822

Deaths >50 group:

Fully vaxxed (80% of the population): 50
Unvax (about 10% of the population: 38

The numbers clearly show how effective the vax is at preventing serious illness and death in at risk groups.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
a reply to: ScepticScot

so quick math:

so vaxed people have a 4 times higher chance to die if they get delta

Um....you forgot the size of the original populations

80% of UK adults have had at least one dose. There are 54 million adults in the UK so that gives us 43.2 miilion adults vaccinated, 10.8 million unvaccinated.

Vaccinated, 43.2 million, 27192 delta cases = 0.05% infected. 68 deaths = death rate of around than 0.0001%

Unvaccinated, 10.2 million, 53822 delta cases = 0.52% infected 38 deaths = death rate of around 0.03%

So. unvaccinated ten times as likely to catch it and three times more likely to die.

That does not take into account modified behaviours and compensatory risk from the vaccinated population.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

So of out the total number of cases say 100,000 you might have 80 people dead?

ETA

If everyone was unvaxxed?
edit on 26-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

So out the total number of cases say 100,000 you might have 80 people dead?

ETA
If everyone was unvaxxed?

Isn't it 8 people, not 80?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join