It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears. MKUltra Victim? No Constitutional Rights?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I am not a fan of her music, but I have sort of followed her story over the years. She had an alleged psychotic break years ago and her father took over her estate and became her court-ordered conservator.
13 years later today, Britney is begging to be let free and in control of her own life. She is claiming that she has been held hostage amongst other horrible things. There has been a huge movement for years called #FreeBritney

'I want this conservatorship to end - I truly believe that this conservatorship is abusive,' the 39 year-old pop superstar pleaded in a passionate 25-minute appeal to Judge Brenda Penny.

'I want to be able to get married to my boyfriend and have a baby but the conservatorship told me I can't do that.

'I have an IUD (intrauterine device) inside me to prevent me from having a baby.

'I want to go to a doctor and take it out so I can have a baby but they (the conservatorship) told me no.

'I feel ganged up on and bullied and alone.'

****EDITED****I have been corrected, she is not an original Mouseketeer!
She was one of the original Disney Mousekateers. All of those kids have ended up being royally screwed up in one form of another. Though a few have turned out OK, such as Justin Timberlake. Britney has been such a sad sad case and it has been well documented. It is believed in some circles that they are all MKUltra victims. Maybe. Maybe not. Recently, a documentary came out called, Framing Britney Spears, and it was pretty alarming to see how they groomed her into the star she became. youtu.be...

She said: 'In California, the only similar thing to this is called sex trafficking, making anyone work against their will, taking all their possessions away credit card, cash, phone, passport.'

But in Britney's case, does she not have any Constitutional rights? She has had zero control over her adult life for 13 years. She has never harmed another person. Never engaged in criminal activity that I am aware of. Yet, she has to beg the courts to have control over her life and thus far, they keep denying her. If it can happen to her, it can happen to any of us. I find her story not just really sad, but quite alarming. The stuff nightmares are made of. How the hell can this happen to an American right in front of our eyes present day???

Spears, 39, has been trying for a year to fire her father as her conservator, calling him 'obsessed' with her and describing his influence over her business affairs as 'oppressive.'

But Judge Penny refused last year to sack 68 year-old Jamie and instead appointed a financial services company, Bessemer Trust, to share conservatorship duties with him.

The full story is here and is pretty heartbreaking:

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 23-6-2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I agree what is happening to her is horrible, there have been plenty of people that have done worse stuff than her and they have full control over their life

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
She's a Manchurian "Scanned-a-Date" 😃

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

She was one of the original Disney Mousekateers.

no she wasn't. these are the Original Mouseketeers 1955 1959, she was part 3rd generation .

Mouseketeers all 4 gens

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

She wasn’t an original Mouseketeer. That was the third Mickey Mouse Club. I was invited to audition, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera all came in on the cattle call. I declined because I remember the abysmal show from the 70’s. The focus was always the singing and dancing with the 1990’s version which was strongly hinted in the letter. I was an actor more than anything, so that was that.

Those three dominated the show because they were the targeted age group. And since the show was filmed right next door to Disney World...guess where promotional performances happened to increase exposure to MMC? So slaving for the system was nothing new.

Post-MMC was a successful pop music career for all three. So why did it hit Britney different than Christina? Fame affects different people differently. Being cuter when younger, she was weighed upon a little harder to sell the product. That allowed Christina to grow up with less attention placed upon her. She was allowed to grow. Justin had it even easier as he could spread the attention (and pressure) to the rest of the group.

How bad was it? Ever listen to the lyrics to The Real Slim Shady? As for Fred Durst...he is my age so 11 years older than both of them. Sick little #, they were barely (maybe) 18 when he started talking crap...Limp Bizkit is right.

In the end Britney ended up where she was because she didn’t have anyone to discuss impulse control...or wouldn’t listen. I mean even Prince had old band mates get meds prescribed to them to feed his addiction. So it isn’t exclusive to her. So why the conservatorship? Pretty much the legacy of Marilyn Monroe as no one wants to see that happen again. It still happens, but no one wants to see it.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Thanks for that correction. Obviously, im not a fan enough to have that fact straight lol

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Rose McGowan made a last minute appearance on Tucker...says Britney Spears has dementia.
I wasn't aware of that.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

She was one of the original Disney Mousekateers.

no she wasn't. these are the Original Mouseketeers 1955 1959, she was part 3rd generation .

Mouseketeers all 4 gens

Thanks for the correction! I didnt watch any of that and am not really a Disney fan so not well informed on the Disney facts

edit on 23-6-2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Rose McGowan made a last minute appearance on Tucker...says Britney Spears has dementia.
I wasn't aware of that.

Interesting. I will have to watch the repeat later.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Rose was great as the catgirl in Monkeybone.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Expecting to see the Chris Crocker leave Britney alone video any moment now….

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Yeah, I get that....but this goes beyond that. The courts refusing an American citizen to have control of their own life when no crime has been committed. Does she have no rights? Sexual offenders are out free living their lives and this adult woman is being held hostage for the most part. Forced to take an intrusive birth control? A judge saying whether she can be free? How is this possible in America?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Yeah, I get that....but this goes beyond that. The courts refusing an American citizen to have control of their own life when no crime has been committed. Does she have no rights? Sexual offenders are out free living their lives and this adult woman is being held hostage for the most part. Forced to take an intrusive birth control? A judge saying whether she can be free? How is this possible in America?

Idk but I’m willing to bet if she agrees to let joke Biden sniff her hair in return for her freedom he’d pounce on it. Sadly though idk if Brittany would be the same after that.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think I agree with you. Unless she is a danger to herself or others. Has that been determined? And is there evidence if it not just for a temporary hold which happens more frequently but instead for years as in her case?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Why doesn't she get on a train or something and start a new life?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

it happens far more than you think. i have two relatives who live under court-ordered conservatorship. one about ten years older than Brittney, with whom for years it was her mother in charge, not even sure they were a teenager yet when it happened. (not sure who it is in charge of them now, since the whole thing caused a family fight, dividing he family and don't talk to each other). and another somewhere between mine and my dad's generation, that has also lived for decades under it, with who it is not even a family member in charge, but some "random stranger", that the court picked to be in charge of them. even have an older friend who when their father died, their inheritance was controlled by their sibling. though i'm not sure if that was court ordered, or part of the terms of the will.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Why doesn't she get on a train or something and start a new life?

because legally, she can't. and in fact would be used as proof that she needs to be under it. she is likely to have this the rest of her life. and when her father dies or decides to no longer do it (not even sure he can, without at least also having to go to court, if at all), then the court will pick someone else, family member, or complete stranger, to step in and take over.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I don't know much about her but this story has come to my awareness a few times over the years. I can't help wonder why they need to control her so much. Her dad, did he do something to achieve her chance at fame? What does she know? I'm just grasping at straws here and not making an implication in any way but as a parent... who does this to their child? Even people with mental illness are left to wander the streets and rarely controlled like this. It just sounds like they are punishing her to keep a lid on something not anything to do with her safety.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wasn't aware of that.

39 yo and she has dementia? If that's a fact then this is tragic.
Dementia can be the result of psychological trauma. And that
raises an eye brow for me. Pity such a good look'n gal. The money
she made for all the exploitation. Now imprisons her, and if
she walks away. Pops gets it all.

And it's not like she's wanting to start a cult on some remote island
some where. She want's a life with her guy and baby. Jeez this is
breaking my heart.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Wait, what? She gets $2,000 a week = $8,000/month when her father gets $16,000/month? Something is wrong with this!

nypost.com...

Spears, who will be 40 this December, has been under her father’s conservatorship since 2008. Jamie Spears has controlled not only his daughter’s $60 million fortune but every aspect of her career and life — from terms of her Las Vegas residency to whether she could replace her kitchen cabinets.

No, Jamie told her. Too much money, even though she pays him $16,000 a month, is forced to pay for his attorneys — who have argued for years against her stated wishes, namely to be free — plus the cuts he gets from Britney’s tours and Vegas show.

“She is ‘sick of being taken advantage of,’” a court investigator reported in 2016, “and she said she is the one working but everyone around her is on her payroll.”

Spears was pulling in millions from her residency, but was allowed only $2,000 a week.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join