It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'likely' link between COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, rare heart issues in teens, CDC panel says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This should come as no surprise to almost anyone here. Glad they have finally admitted the obvious.

"It does appear that mRNA vaccines may be a new trigger for myocarditis yet it does have some different characteristics..." said Dr. Matthew Oster, MPH, CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force during the panel meeting Wednesday.

www.foxnews.com...

No one can make an informed consent decision about the vaccine without all the information available. I personally would not vaccinate my child unless they were in a special at-risk category.

This is a very rare side effect though which also has to be acknowledged.

Dr. Tom Shimabukuro, deputy director of the Immunization Safety Office at the CDC, noted 484 preliminary reports of myocarditis and pericarditis among vaccinated people under 30 as of June 11 against a backdrop of over 27 million administered doses. Of the total, 323 met CDC’s case definitions for myocarditis and/or pericarditis, 309 of whom were hospitalized, 295 were discharged at the time of analysis and at least 79% recovered from symptoms. Nine remained in hospital care, with two in intensive care, and 14 weren’t hospitalized.

edit on 23-6-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Schools are gearing up to force these experimental drug vaccinations on our children before the fall semester begins.

That must be stopped!

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The problem is that fear of Covid has been pushed so much that people are flocking to get an untested vaccine, with no idea what the side and/or long term affects might be.
I think in the next few years, some of those who were vaccinated will start to show the long term affects, but there will be no way for them to prove it and it will get brushed off as something else.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
And this Is just the beginning!
This is setting up for serious short and
long term effects.
And they are forcing this crap on us

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Hooray. Now comes the part where they just deliberately F with us by admitting what was known, and still beating the drums and Pom-poms about getting vaxxed.

I think this is called gaslighting.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

They think these mrna vaccines are causing this yet they continue to push for more and more young people to get them.

I said from the start hell no as we all had covid and all recovered 100% the wife is also against these mrna vaccines.

How many more before they wanna pause this experiment?

To all those who ran out and got the lab rat shots good luck in the coming months and years as we wait to see the longterm effects.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

Some young people probably should get the vax, some probably shouldn't.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If they are healthy they need to stay as far away from the vaccine as possible.

Not sure which comorbidities make covid deadly as noone in my family has any but if they are at risk and need the vax I would go the single shot one.
As there seems to be problems after that 2nd shot for some of these perfectly healthy people.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Listening to a medical doctor on CNN right now, say how these heart issues are just a theory, and if the theory is true, only a few young people are affected, compared to the number of covid-19 Patients and deaths.

I pray that none of us has a doctor who gets his or her advice from the idiot physicians that appear on cnn.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This might be the final straw for me. I've hated my kids being in public school. Hated it. But for reasons too long and personal to get into here, they are in a sh*tty public school.

But if this comes to pass, I might find myself a divorced mom homeschooling.

edit on 23-6-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: spelling

ETA: Or CRT or sexual perversion disguised as "sex ed"
edit on 23-6-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Weird. These “theories”. Like the one I shared with multitudes about this coming outta Wuhan and we were told how that was childish, asinine, and just plain crazy.

A year on…..? I hear turn tables.

This psychological war against mankind is nothing if not interesting.

Hippocratic oath indeed

A reply to :cwm
edit on 23-6-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Why are you giving them viewership?

My doctor said he had it and he recommends getting it but he respects personal choice. He said he is going to give it to his 2 kids also.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam
Psychological warfare indeed

You dont need a mask if your vaccinated is definitaly ment to use socal norms and visual reinforcement to sway people to get the vaxx

Its sociology 101 for peer preshure

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Why are you giving them viewership?

My doctor said he had it and he recommends getting it but he respects personal choice. He said he is going to give it to his 2 kids also.

It is not good to close one's eyes and pretend like your side and point of view is the only one that exists.

Besides, CNN gets 72% of it's revenue from cable satellite subscriptions, and other streams of income not tied to actual viewership.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

All any of us can do is warn people and ask them to use common sense. Hopefully God blessed them with good, sense.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

No. I tried. The Vax Machine is strong. I’m good.

All we got is the time between birth and death.

“Let God sort ‘Em out!”: Duke Nukem

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Chalk another win up for the "conspiracy theorists" once again we were ahead of the "experts"

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Even if we didn't have this link, children under 18 are at extremely low risk of illness, death, and even transmission. Why take a risk with your child, unless they have a serious pre-existing condition. These people rushing to get their 13 year old vaccinated haven't thought it through.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is what I'm scared of. My 12 year old starts 7th grade next year..

originally posted by: carewemust
Schools are gearing up to force these experimental drug vaccinations on our children before the fall semester begins.

That must be stopped!

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I used to be anti-home school. I also was a K-12 teacher.

However, it is fairly apparent to me that the education system has become infused with completely biased indoctrination, not necessarily education. This is especially true for any humanities, social science, political, or historical study. As you said, CRT.

Now add in looming forced covid vaccine. Both my child's mom and I are against giving our 12 year old the covid vaccine at this time, without longer term safety data. He is in a private school, but what if they require it also?

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

This might be the final straw for me. I've hated my kids being in public school. Hated it. But for reasons too long and personal to get into here, they are in a sh*tty public school.

But if this comes to pass, I might find myself a divorced mom homeschooling.

ETA: Or CRT or sexual perversion disguised as "sex ed"

<<   2 >>

join