It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian warship fires warning shots at British Navy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Whaaat? You don't seriously believe that?

Of course I do, the rest of the Allies were in other parts of Greater Germany, it was only the two Russian Marshalls who were closing in on Berlin.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I'm just saying the US imported so much Nazi brain and blood it's now basically the 4th Reich

But that's just conspiracy, right? Just like the US wasn't so reluctant to participate because there already were a lot powerful sympathizers ...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ok.
I get why you want to believe that.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Ok.
I get why you want to believe that.

The facts? If you have which armies were also going there feel free to list them.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

That's exactly my point they were not, they were at the Rhine happy to contain but not going for the kill.
Russia did.

The 'ok...' comment was that I understand that you want to believe the US had any say in that

edit on 23-6-2021 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Peeple

...the race to Berlin only involved the Russians because the Allies decided this months before it happened.

Whaaat? You don't seriously believe that? Stalin was going for Hitler-blood because he felt personally betrayed. There wasn't really much the West could have done to keep him from parading the Adolf-head as trophy...

Which everybody knew btw that's why the bodies were burned

Nonsense.

We could have just stopped the ships full of free American supplies that the russians relied on.

Russians could do nothing without American supplies.

Except surrender or die.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I'm just saying the US imported so much Nazi brain and blood it's now basically the 4th Reich

But that's just conspiracy, right? Just like the US wasn't so reluctant to participate because there already were a lot powerful sympathizers ...

I will concede that there were a few fish that slipped through the net in Paperclip that should've been held accountable for their roles in helping the Nazi war machine.

Labeling the US the 4th Reich is a bridge too far. If the legacy of German Reichs is of brutal regimes that commit genocide, then the German scientists coming over in Paperclip failed in that respect. Looks to me that post WW2, the fingerprints of genocide moved East of Berlin, not West.

China played no role in divvying up the spoils of Nazi Germany, and nobody dissapears their own citizens like they do in the past 40 years.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

That's exactly my point they were not, they were at the Rhine happy to contain but not going for the kill.
Russia did.

That was the Yalta plan.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Okay Lend-Lease probably helped. Stalin would have just sent an Assassin if there wouldn't have been another option.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The thing you got to know is I use exaggeration as tool.

If anybody feels insulted it's an exaggeration with only a grain of truth.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Okay Lend-Lease probably helped. Stalin would have just sent an Assassin if there wouldn't have been another option.

Russia wouldn't have survived stalingrad without American food & steel.

Or anything after stalingrad.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Right. It was all planned. The resulting Cold War too.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Right. It was all planned.

Exactly, now you're catching on to what I said.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

That's not true. Stalingrad was a whole different Nazi-#-up who went into Russian winter basically unequipped with no supply getting through.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Like I said: It's ok. I understand why you want to believe that.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I understand why you want to believe that.

Do you? I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

That's not true. Stalingrad was a whole different Nazi-#-up who went into Russian winter basically unequipped with no supply getting through.

While russia was eating American food and building tanks with American steel.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

After the foundation myth it's the 2nd leg your patriotic identity stands on "we defeated the Nazis"
It's not true, but I get why you need it.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

And I bet Stalin was very greatful for the extra pounds he gained.

Still 4 million or more starved though of the regular folks
edit on 23-6-2021 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

I will concede that there were a few fish that slipped through the net in Paperclip that should've been held accountable for their roles in helping the Nazi war machine.

Labeling the US the 4th Reich is a bridge too far. If the legacy of German Reichs is of brutal regimes that commit genocide, then the German scientists coming over in Paperclip failed in that respect. Looks to me that post WW2, the fingerprints of genocide moved East of Berlin, not West.

China played no role in divvying up the spoils of Nazi Germany, and nobody dissapears their own citizens like they do in the past 40 years.

Google “Kibitz” and “Pastime”, the CIA actually recruited and funded Nazis during the Cold War

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join