It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noble Beasts of Burden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Imagine watching the world go down the tube as you can only regress to equal measures of abject horror and irrelevant fascination.

Imagine you have sufficient knowledge to realize if someone, anyone or maybe all of us don't take a stand soon we will have failed all future generations but we sit there like we're Stephen Hawking trying to build a mini black hole and assembly parts includes a kickstarter.

A good idea in theory sure, but is it practical?

We are currently worse off than if we were to all assemble in electric wheelchairs and collectively shout in unison our discontent in a robotic voice to an apathetic, diversity hire that got the job because it was deaf, forcing us in turn to hire someone who could do the robot dance in an effort to translate.

Not even the 6 million dollar man can save us now, that's how bad it is.

At best then, a noble death. Rage inwardly. Rage inwardly and privately in a safe space against the dying of the light as they regulate your electricity consumption.

In full pajama regalia, I shall take my service ration of cheesy puffs and shoot it down my gullet.

Death might take a while, and not be as dignified as I would have hoped but then again they've taken the passion out of everything goddammit! Also the MSG.

As we spiral toward certain doom a true gentleman never forgets that the noblest revenge is forgiveness.

Frank Sinatra was the last guy who did it his way and even he had to smuggle drugs up his bung hole for the mob.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Be the change.

Voice your opinion in public, call bull# out as you encounter it.

Want to save workplaces you can make your own moves accordingly. Like self checkouts at supermarkets, don't use them.

Similar to what happened at a school board, the ultra progressive need feedback when shut s taken too far.

Just complaining on an online forum isn't going to cut it, link up with others and do something against it, and if it's just writing letters or holding up signs at a roundabout.

Make people think and it will change something.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It's way too late for any of that.

This requires a strong leaders in the west that do not currently exist or are in any position to start turning the ship 180 immediately.

A coordinated effort is required which is it seems is impossible at this time.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Think of it like this Bones:

Science tells us that the universe is heading towards a state of complete entropy/collapse/the end.
We humans are made of little bits of that same universe,and as sentient beings we are just doing what the universe is doing.Its our job.

Anything at all that we do in terms of destruction/pollution/use of resources is just following the univese's own playbook.

If you think of us humans as the universe's agents of entropy-then even the most heinous oil spills/nuke accidents/pollution is actually just helping the universe get to where its going ever so slightly faster than if we were not here.

(I know its a #ed way to think-but it helps stop me from giving up and crying in the corner when I see what us two legged ba5tards have done to this rare beautiful living miracle that is our Earth.)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm feeling it too.
But is it Ennui, Angst, or Weltschmerz ?

Ennui:

Artists and poets suffered from it, and soon a claim to ennui was a mark of spiritual depth and sensitivity. It implied feelings of superiority and self-regard, the idea being that only bourgeois people too deluded or stupid to see the basic futility of any action could be happy.

Angst:

While anxiety and angst are often interchangeable, anxiety foregrounds a feeling of suffering (also present in angst), while angst foregrounds dissatisfaction, a complaint about the way the world is.

Weltschmerz:

describes a world weariness felt from a perceived mismatch between the ideal image of how the world should be with how it really is.

How to Tell Whether You've Got Angst, Ennui, or Weltschmerz, (UPDATED for 2021)

Weltschmerz sounds more philosophical so I'll go with that.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Science tells us that the universe is heading towards a state of complete entropy/collapse/the end.

Yeah, the Cosmologists and Astrophysicists definitely do.
The voices kept saying "but energy can't be destroyed, therefore ..."

Entropy though, ...
it's like:
The voices say, "try lithium, it smooths out the highs and lows."

But,

Isn't that just filling the potholes in the road of life,
allowing a smooth ride to nowhere ?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

It only sounds like I don't care.

But to embrace the entropy effect seems exactly how the elite would justify their destructive tendencies.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Worldpain sounds good to me too.

There's a disconnect between what we teach our kids and how things operate.

The world is now the plaything of the mad and the power hungry. One could argue that is how it's always been but never before has it been so pervasive in our everyday lives, and the foot is on the accelerator.

There's not many places you can go to get away from it all, and then for how long?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Who is this 'Science' you keep talking about?

I ask this to stop your train of thought that takes it as granted that when you say 'Science tells us', that's supposed to MEAN something. Science is a METHOD, not God. Science is not to be worshipped, it has made SO many mistakes during its time, that it hasn't been able to fix, and we're supposed to worship it and trust it blindly? Oh, THIS TIME it has everything right? Really?

Science is nothing but sociopathic, emotionless nerds in white lab coats arguing about trivial aspects of their wrongful theories about reality, that doesn't care about their theories that they'll never prove anyway.

Why should you trust THAT? There are better ways of knowing reality, like KNOWING reality - and there are better methods of acquiring information than limiting and narrowing your view to purely physical level and just picking and poking around atoms and seeing what happens - or worse yet, trusting someone else to do that for you.

So whatever this undefined "SCIENCE" tells us, is irrelevant. First define what you mean by 'Science', then we'll talk.

What your precious, but from another world's perspective, pathetically limited, narrow-minded, self-important, egotistical, frog-perspective 'science' with its nihilistic and materialistic attitude towards the WONDERS of multi-dimensional Universe has to say about .. THE UNIVERSE (are you kidding me?! You TRUST what THOSE labcoats say about the UNIVERSE?!)..

..doesn't really matter. Reality doesn't care.

The Universe is NOT going to end. It's not going to any 'Entropy'. They are talking purely about materialistic, physical side, from their purely materialistic, physical perspective, and their assessment is based on a THEORY that is wrong. There was never any 'big bang'. (I explained the whole thing in another post)

The Universe, like life, is eternal. Einstein himself (a scientist, so you should TRUST him based on your 'Science tells us' (when 'Science' never TELLS anything, it's full of conflicting theories about EVERYTHING, not to mention fighting people)) said that energy can never be destroyed.

How do you reconcile 'entropy' with 'energy can never be destroyed'? That's just a nihilistic, darkness-worshipping, unwise worldview (or should I say 'Universeview'?), that's just not true.

This lame theory doesn't take into account that the Universe is a living spirit, it doesn't take into account different dimensions, it doesn't into account how everything EVOLVES and PULSATES, not 'expands' or 'entropies'. It doesn't take into account that they can't really know WHAT will happen in the future. It doesn't even understand that a solar system doesn't end just because its sun goes supernova.

After the supernova, it takes some time, but a new solar system will be formed from the now ELEVATED (=higher-frequency) remains of the old solar system - a new sun will eventually start shining in the middle of it, and start its life - the remains will begin their new life on a higher frequency, so the spiritually evolved inhabitants have an appropriate frequency-based planets to live on. Nothing ENDS, everything just CHANGES. Everything EVOLVES. The Universe is full of infinite energy, and you talk about the end of the Universe?

I would need multiple necks to shake my head enough for that kind of comment.

Even if your precious 'Science' (WHO, exactly, I'd like to know.. who?) were correct and it SEEMED that the 'Universe' will end (of course only the physical plane), it can mean that the physical plane is simply speeding up its frequency to rise to an elevated state, so it would seem on the lower level that everything ends. It could mean the Supernova-kind of situation, where it LOOKS like the end, but it actually is just another, new beginning.

Do you really think a living spirit would let itself just end with some stupid 'entropy', just because a clumsy, smaller-than-ant 'scientists' in their clinical labs have so decreed, without even one actual trip to even another planet? Come on, be reasonable here.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

It's way too late for any of that.

It's never too late for spiritual cultivation, never too late to change yourself and your life for the better, never too late to help others. Don't let your thoughts defeat you, there's always time. There's time in the Universe..

new topics

top topics

join