It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s former physician writes to President Biden urging him to submit a ‘cognitive test’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Annee
I’m sure I can pull up some opinions from threads suggesting Trump have his cognitive abilities tested.

And, I’m not talking about that mini, what was it? 5 questions.

I worked inpatient psychiatry for over 10 years, the test Trump took is exactly the same one I would give my patients. What's your experience on the subject?

Good. I'm glad to see someone who actually has experience at this. I have a question for you. Whenever one of these tests is ordered, I assume it has to be by the attending physician--just like a blood test, a CT scan, or any other diagnostic procedure. Is that right? If so, then I also assume that the physician ordering the test has to have observed something about the patient that would make him/her want to order the test. They don't order tests just for the fun of it. For example, if the patient is obese, the physician would probably want to check blood lipid levels, prediabetic markers, etc. What do you suppose it was about Donald Trump that made his personal physician decide he needed to do a dementia test?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
What do you suppose it was about Donald Trump that made his personal physician decide he needed to do a dementia test?

I thought it was the MSM demanding it that caused it to happen. Maybe that wasn't it, but it's how I remember it.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

If somebdy cant recall A person, woman, man, camera, TV

then they have issues, I mean its such a valid test after all

If you can recall these 5 things then you are in the top 1% of brain power

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Stupid is a personality ? Joe can't even remember who he appointed as SecDef or the name of the Pentagon, his staff doesn't want him to answer unscripted questions from reporters because he can't string 2 coherent sentences together without an ear piece telling him what to say and you think that's just a personality trait ?

How many times does Jill run up to him and grab his arm to direct him away or in the right direction? And the left sees that as normal?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So a few years after the whole world knew Joe lost his marbles in swoops a 'top physician' to tell us that Joe needs to take a test to prove he's not a vegetable.

Where are the days of quality American soap opera?

How did it come to this?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What do you suppose it was about Donald Trump that made his personal physician decide he needed to do a dementia test?

I thought it was the MSM demanding it that caused it to happen. Maybe that wasn't it, but it's how I remember it.

In researching it, I think we are both wrong. According to Dr. Ronnie Jackson, Trump requested a test himself, and Jackson then figured out which one to use and ordered it. I have no information on why Trump made the request.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I’m sure I can pull up some opinions from threads suggesting Trump have his cognitive abilities tested.

Yeah the test he was so proud of! What an imbecile! I bet most of his cult followers could barely pass this 5 question test!

This is my favorite song ever!
PERSON, WOMAN, MAN, CAMERA, TV...boom boom

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

In researching it, I think we are both wrong. According to Dr. Ronnie Jackson, Trump requested a test himself, and Jackson then figured out which one to use and ordered it. I have no information on why Trump made the request.

I do remember the haters calling for one, as they were sure he was nuts. I think you can even find a thread or two on the topic. I suppose if that's what was said about me, I'd offer to take the test as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh

Yeah the test he was so proud of! What an imbecile! I bet most of his cult followers could barely pass this 5 question test!

and if Trump were still president, you might not look so silly.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I’m sure I can pull up some opinions from threads suggesting Trump have his cognitive abilities tested. And, I’m not talking about that mini, what was it? 5 questions.

Why ?

Why are you bringing up Trump ? He is not the President anymore

Trump is no longer a cop-out you can use or a wedge you can throw in to make everyone look the other way , His cognitive abilities are not the question or concern here nor were they ever while he was President .

Joe Biden is showing serious signs of cognitive decline and it's not some big surprise the guy is way to old to be President and he was never the brightest bulb to begin with , this is not political this is very serious Annee .

other world leaders are looking at Biden like he is a Joke , The USA is extremely vulnerable with Biden in office and sadly V.P. Harris is no better .

A country can not be ruled through sentiment , how may times must I say it.
edit on 18-6-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The irony is Biden misplaced the letter.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Well thank the gods he is not! But, I know deep in your heart, you still think he is well at least until August...

Honestly though they should test Joe, but what if he is incompetent? Kamala was not my pick! And I can't wait to hear the vitriol the culties on here will spew about her!

Reminds me I need to stock up on Popcorn!

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Well thank the gods he is not! But, I know deep in your heart, you still think he is well at least until August...

Honestly though they should test Joe, but what if he is incompetent? Kamala was not my pick! And I can't wait to hear the vitriol the culties on here will spew about her!

Reminds me I need to stock up on Popcorn!

I bet I like q too. tell me how much I like q.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Speaking of imbeciles, maybe you forgot about these?
But you are a proud Biden supporter, you just ignore them.
You should be embarrassed by this embarrassment.
But to feel embarrassment, you need to have a smidgen of morality.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

I am a Trump supporter and I can pass an IQ test,can you?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I just wish that we can have an honest discussion about this issue without people getting all TRUMP BAD!!!!!

Remember deny ignorance!?

Anyone with at least 2 brain cells, can see something is wrong.

What I would love to see, responses without dragging Trump into it, or him being used as deflation.

Can anyone on the left do that?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Just cause I don't like, support or worship Trump doesn't mean I care about Biden.

I love how people think in binary though!

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I don't want Biden tested because I think he might fail and Harris is worse.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Msm and democrat leaders were claiming he was not mentally competent and some said he should be tested. So he did it.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I am a Trump supporter and I can pass an IQ test,can you?

I doubt it, but I am surprised you didn't take pause typing Q...

lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join