It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s former physician writes to President Biden urging him to submit a ‘cognitive test’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Indeed he did and I can understand his frustration , sees the press have cognitive problems of their own these days.

Biden is to old and flaky to be President just as his predecessor was to old and flaky to be President , no wonder China and Russia are making hay as the Sun shines.

I sure hope even folks like you can see the difference in how the press treats the POTUS. It's what some call, "shockingly different".

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
At least we would know who was making the decisions.

Now his "staff" whoever that is are making all the decisions, secret and behind closed doors.

edit on 6/18/21 by The2Billies because: added vids

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Cognitive test is biased and prejudiced against those who are not right in the head.

Besides, Biden said he's not taking any cognitive test!

Come on Man!: apnews.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Did you notice they arrived in the same clown car?

But..but..Trump...

God bless them.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Are you not capable of having a conversation without mentioning Trump ? How about stick to the subject, which is Joe Biden.
Anything to add about him and/or the Dr who was the White House physician during Joe's Vice Presidency ? He must be seeing cognitive changes compared to years ago to recommend he be tested.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

he admits he only calls on press who is on his list. Meaning, those who have already submitted questions, so he has the answers on his little paper. If Trump did that, I'd wager some would call shenanigan's. It sure would be nice to have that part acknowledged. Just to know there is a little grey matter left.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

For national securiy/safety reasons, I'd rather have Putin as U.S. President, than Biden.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

After seeing Joe's performance at the summit meeting, you just might get your wish.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Are you kidding?

Trump is in the prime of his life.

No alcohol.
No tobacco.
No drugs.

Just a steady supply of cheeseburgers, diet cola, and the occasional *strange*.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I sure hope even folks like you can see the difference in how the press treats the POTUS. It's what some call, "shockingly different".

folks like me ?

Trump was a provocateur he did what he did and got the response he got for his own political reasons , they are "shockingly different" only because Biden is a politician and Trump was a big mouthed property developer.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
I think this rumor is a bunch of B.S. President Biden is fine; people just need to get used to his personality.

Yes this video shows the superb state of his cognition in a speech he gave to the international leaders at G7 last week:

I posted this again because you may have missed it. Yep we all must get used to him as President.

edit on 6/18/21 by The2Billies because: additio

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Biden got really angry at a CNN reporter for shouting a non-prescreened question to him this week.

CNN is now on Biden's sh'it-list, right with FoxNews: thehill.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Annee

Are you not capable of having a conversation without mentioning Trump ? How about stick to the subject, which is Joe Biden.
Anything to add about him and/or the Dr who was the White House physician during Joe's Vice Presidency ? He must be seeing cognitive changes compared to years ago to recommend he be tested.

Her head must be plush, cuz Trump is always in her rental.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

After seeing Joe's performance at the summit meeting, you just might get your wish.

America would be better-off, with Putin in the White House.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

folks like me ?

Trump was a provocateur he did what he did and got the response he got for his own political reasons , they are "shockingly different" only because Biden is a politician and Trump was a big mouthed property developer.

left leaning Trump bashers. Folks that couldn't shut up long enough to ask if everyone else agreed with them on some basic facts. But that's in the past now.

The present is here. And if you don't see the difference in how the press treats Joey as opposed to Trump, and more importantly the catastrophic damage it could cause, you really shouldn't be in this discussion.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Wow.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

folks like me ?

left leaning Trump bashers. Folks that couldn't shut up long enough to ask if everyone else agreed with them on some basic facts. But that's in the past now.

The present is here. And if you don't see the difference in how the press treats Joey as opposed to Trump, and more importantly the catastrophic damage it could cause, you really shouldn't be in this discussion.

So if folk do not share your unquestioning love for Trump they should not be on here?

Do you just want a pro Trump/anti Biden echo chamber?

To be fair, it pretty much is, anyway.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: network dude

folks like me ?

So if folk do not share your unquestioning love for Trump they should not be on here?

Do you just want a pro Trump/anti Biden echo chamber?

To be fair, it pretty much is, anyway.

I'd offer a real big boy conversation about this, but I doubt you are up to the challenge. If Gortex wants to humor me for about 3 or 4 posts with legitimate questions and answers, I'd bet we could have a much better understanding of each other. But let's face it, some just would rather have the hate.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

left leaning Trump bashers.

Trump basher I'll take but left leaning ? , I don't think so.

Thinking Trump was unfit to be president does not make a person " left leaning" , the damage of Trump's tenure is seen in the posts like this.

post by carewemust

#Unfekinbelievable.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: alexandrae
I think this rumor is a bunch of B.S. President Biden is fine; people just need to get used to his personality.

Yes this video shows the superb state of his cognition in a speech he gave to the international leaders at G7 last week:

I posted this again because you may have missed it. Yep we all must get used to him as President.

Reminds me of when I prepared for my 8th-grade class project to do a 5-minute presentation worked all might on note cards and when I walked up there I dropped all of them and tried to do it from memory.
edit on 18-6-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join