It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expired Covid-19 Vaccines Are Being Injected Into the Arms of Unsuspecting Recipients.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Just after talking to people at work I am thinking the true number is more like 50% and it will stay that way.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: carewemust

No liability...Right?
Anything goes.

Quite the opposite, in fact. The government is taking on the liability in their place. Which means that if there were a problem it would be a federal issue. If somebody from the drug company is found to have withheld evidence of dangerous side effects or cooked the stats then they could go to jail for a very long time.

With the government taking on the liability it also means that a drugs company can't simply declare bankruptcy in order to avoid paying any court awarded damages. The federal government would be forced to pay out and couldn't weasel out like a drugs company.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It also means you also have to get through government red tape in order to get compensation. Wonder how long that would take?

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What concerns me the most is turning magnetic from the jab. I wasn't even warned by my clinic where I got the 2 shots. I'm terrified of walking into a sporting goods store where they sell fishhooks.
edit on 17-6-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

mileage varies based on location, pretty much everyone at my job has the antibodies now and very few are vaccinated and nobody got hospitalized.

The guys that were deployed all got sick as well, no hospitalizations.
==========

People absolutely have died and been hospitalized from this, but our death rate fell off a cliff (in the US) before half the nation was vaccinated.

So someone is not fessing up to the truth and I have no idea who that is, I encourage everyone I know that feels they need it to get vaccinated its just not for me yet.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
What concerns me the most is turning magnetic from the jab. I wasn't even warned by my clinic where I got the 2 shots. I'm terrified of walking into a sporting goods store where they sell fishhooks.

Yeah you definitely have to be careful. I'd recommend avoiding Dick's Sporting Goods at the mall, best to detour thru Macy's cutlery department.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Probably better for them if they get an inert dose.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

And yet 70% of the population of the US and more than 1/2 of the population of the UK have had both there shots.

The vaccines went through the same to similar testing procedures as any other, the tests simply being done in parallel to one another as opposed to a procedural/serial manner, hence the reason they were able to be created and tested in such a short time span, I'm sure you will argue otherwise all the same. LoL

Its a choice carewemust, end of the day if you don't wish to be vaccinated nobody is going to hunt you down and stick a syringe of the stuff in your arm.

www.umms.org...

I'm okay with personal choice, many are not. Here is the thing, many on the pro-vaccine especially political side continue to push for things like vaccine passports, and heavy restrictions on employment, travel, etc without them.

According to research and bio-medical ethics, which I had to pass tests on 2-3 times while doing research, it is an ethical violation to provide heavy positive or negative incentives to engage in research or a medical procedure. Exclusion from the marketplace and freedom of movement is an extreme negative incentive. Some employers are already requiring it, so you are incorrect that it is not being forced for some. The vaccine is not fully approved by the FDA. It was rushed as well. Let's be intellectually honest that there IS a push for virtually mandatory vaccines.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Randyvine2

Im not trusting person Randyvine2 by any manner nor means.

Trust is a finite period of time for someone or something to let you down, but without a modicum of such the world is a very paranoid place to exist, without trust nothing would ever get done.

I got the vaccine because other people around me are highly susceptible to COVID 19.

The reason i place faith in the vaccines is because i have friends and family who work within the care system and NHS who i do trust to a degree, and they are all touting the efficacy of the vaccines in spades.

Same people i attended school and university beside and have know all my days.

I think that high-risk people have a better reason to get the vaccine.

Why should low risk groups do so, why the rush? The vaccine doesn't even prevent infection according to the experts.

For low risk groups, there is at least a 99.5% survival rate.

Secondly, many people already had it. A doctor told me to isolate with covid during the peak. I was sick for three weeks. Two weeks ago I got the antibody test and tested positive. According to immunology, I have naturally acquired immunity. According to every study I've seen, covid antibodies last as long as the test was (from time of infection to time of test). That follows the majority of other diseases, that immunity lasts for a while.

Why aren't people accounting for the naturally acquired immunity? That IS part of herd immunity. All vaccination is supposed to do is immunize those who didn't already have it.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Im not pushing for anything like that.

Imho education and understanding will be the key.

I don't agree with excluding anyone or retarding there movements.

Madviking ive never been forced to do anything.

I took the a vaccine because other people around me are vulnerable to the dangerous pathogen, that's a choice and if the incentive is the well being of others who i love and care for immensely, so be it, i would make that choice every time and anytime as long as i still have the legs to carry me.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

"Why should low risk groups do so, why the rush?"

Pretty much because COVID 19-vaccines are effective, prevent serious hospitalisation, and they can keep you from spreading the virus.

My understanding is that the key to herd immunity is even if a person becomes infected, there are too few susceptible hosts around to maintain transmission.

No vaccine provides 100% protection Madviking, and herd immunity does not provide full protection nether to those who cannot be vaccinated, or refuse to be vaccinated, but these people will still enjoy a modicum of protection, down to the people who are vaccinated.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I respect your right to do so and choices. What I was addressing is your statement that people aren't being forced to take the vaccine.

Some employers are already forcing employees, and there are lawsuits.

Second, many corporations and leaders are pushing for vaccine passports and exclusion for those who do not show such.

Is that you? No. But, there are powerful orgs trying to make it functionally mandatory.

Regarding herd immunity, another topic is the fact that naturally acquired immunity is always part of herd immunity. In fact, prior to the advent of modern vaccines, it was the only way to procure both personal and herd immunity.

Many of us already had it. I have antibodies as of two Mondays ago when I got tested. There is no evidence that Covid 19 natural immunity is inferior to the vaccines.

www.abc10.com... 2b584b

www.healthline.com...

www.forbes.com...

Im not pushing for anything like that.

Imho education and understanding will be the key.

I don't agree with excluding anyone or retarding there movements.

Madviking ive never been forced to do anything.

I took the a vaccine because other people around me are vulnerable to the dangerous pathogen, that's a choice and if the incentive is the well being of others who i love and care for immensely, so be it, i would make that choice every time and anytime as long as i still have the legs to carry me.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Just after talking to people at work I am thinking the true number is more like 50% and it will stay that way.

In some areas, people wear masks to show defiance of government and medical industry pressure. i.e. "I'm wearing a mask because I refuse to be injected with the experimental drug", is what they're letting the world know.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Jobs come with conditions Madviking that's always been the case.

Natural immunity is difficult to gauge.

The new vaccines are 90% and 94.5% effective at preventing the onset of serious COVID 19.

And the trouble with your herd immunity logic is that its difficult to predict who will survive an infection unscathed.

End of the day as i have said many a times, to many a soul, the vaccines are a choice.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Jobs come with conditions Madviking that's always been the case.

Natural immunity is difficult to gauge.

The new vaccines are 90% and 94.5% effective at preventing the onset of serious COVID 19.

And the trouble with your herd immunity logic is that its difficult to predict who will survive an infection unscathed.

End of the day as i have said many a times, to many a soul, the vaccines are a choice.

The main reason to get a vaccine, if one reads medical articles prior to this vaccine push, was not improved immunity but instead avoiding illness. That's it. If you read many medical articles over the past decade or two, they state the following:

1) Most natural immunity is equal to or even in some cases superior to vaccines
2) Yes, the danger is illness or even death especially for high risk groups. That's the point of getting a vaccine, avoiding the risk.
3) Most natural immunity for most diseases lasts years or a lifetime.

There is no evidence collected thus far that Covid doesn't match these realities. In fact, every study I've seen so far shows that naturally acquired antibodies to Covid have lasted as long as each study (measured from infection to time of study). Therefore, the evidence so far supports the precepts above.

medicine.wustl.edu...

www.nih.gov...

People including news outlets and even "experts" have claimed they don't know immunity lasts from covid. That may be true, that they just don't know, but then why is it being represented instead of an unknown as some kind of likelihood? Where is the evidence for that?

Regarding employers forcing vaccines, and political leaders pushing mandatory vaccines, my only point was that it is incorrect when you stated to paraphrase "no one is forcing anyone to get vaccinated." They are, and want more people to be required to. The time is now to push back against that, not post-facto.

www.latimes.com...

At the very least, those who tested positive for Covid, or have Covid antibodies, shouldn't be required to get the vaccine if the goal is proving some kind of herd/personal immunity.
edit on 19-6-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Could the Fickle Finger of Fate be working in favor of those injected with out of date product?

They might be the lucky ones, being injected with stale product that won't kill them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join