It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expired Covid-19 Vaccines Are Being Injected Into the Arms of Unsuspecting Recipients.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

A little prick in the arm?

You know the issue is FAR more than that...

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Not for the vast majority of us its not.

Its a simple choice.

Make or don't make it, problem solved far as i can establish.

If its any consolation i think that judge is a rocket for attempting to force or stop a Man seeing his kids, i also think that's one decree that will be overturned, that's going to go in the Mans favour if appealed.
edit on 17-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Since the Covid-19 vaccines aren't yet "Approved as Safe for General Use" by the FDA,

And they are not 'like other vaccines', as they are not vaccines at all, but a brand new tech that has ZERO track record.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Up till recently it's been real hard to see your point as
anything more than wishful thinking. Now that things seem
to be settling down a bit. I still have my convictions but I
can also have hope for the other side of this debacle. So yeah

good luck every body!
edit on 17-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No liability...Right?
Anything goes.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

amongst greedy suppliers and providers who have low morals.

AKA The Psychopathic Powers That Be.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

...end of the day science is our best guess based on the data and evidence we have available to support our theories,

Ah yes, because data and evidence have never been tampered with to push an agenda before [cough cough, Greta Thunberg, et al.], all of the 'experts' on TV can be totally trusted, totally, and the politicians who not only support but actively push the 'experts' narratives?

...They can be trusted too, totally, it's not like there's some whacky Global conspiracy going down right now, lol

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Time for another Joe's magnanimous worldwide donation of vaccines.

After they warm up a couple of times during global shipping, a lot of vaccines will be "spoiled".

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I have a new conspiracy theory. Poke holes in it please.

We all know now that COVID 19 was developed in a lab on purpose.

We also know that China held the worlds largest banquet in Wuhan after people were getting sick. We know they invited people from around the world to the banquet and they flew back to their countries and the entire world got sick.

We also know that the FBI had at least 2 people instigating and participating and encouraging the "insurrection" on Jan 6.

We also know that governments purposely place people into groups that don't trust the government who act like they believe what the group does. They also try to direct the groups eventually, staying anti-government when it comes to trust.

Could this be a world wide exercise in who is compliant to government demands and who isn't? Going a step further, a way to kill off people their governments find difficult to control or who don't trust their governments?

Start with creating a pandemic with a 1% fatality rate.

Convince non-compliant people to not take the vaccine because the government is out to kill them with the vaccine.

Vaccinate people who are compliant and believe the government.

Then have a "variant" of the virus that has a very high death rate released which the vaccine protects the majority from (there will be collateral damage of course).

Killing off mostly people who are non-compliant with government demands, which reduces the surplus population, at the same time increases government control.

Of course, expired doses go to "latecomers" those who initially didn't trust the government, but due to pressures gave in and are getting them, still basically not trusting the government.

This is a theory worthy of being put in place by George Soros, the Chinese government and some would say Bill Gates.

edit on 6/17/21 by The2Billies because: formatting

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
covid vaccine tracker

At least 174,674,144 people or 53% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 145,768,367 people or 44% of the population have been fully vaccinated.

make of this what you will, the site claims its data was updated june 15th.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That is YOUR choice, not mine.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Hecate666

Nope figures are verbatim.

Testing procedure explained.

Rely on what ever you wish, as has been explained numerous times the vaccines are a choice, simple as that.

And a choice the majority of our respective populations have already made.

Like it or lump it, the facts and figures speak for themselves.

Long term testing that is normaly done takes many years, there is no way to make "long term" shorter!

The people who created this thing disagree with you, there are many out there top of their fields who have come forward with the truth but who wants to know after they already had the non vaccine.

Malone is an internationally recognized scientist (virology, immunology, molecular biology) and is known as one of the original inventors of mRNA vaccination and ...
why is the imbed for YouTube missing?
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

And yet 70% of the population of the US and more than 1/2 of the population of the UK have had both there shots.

www.umms.org...

So I went to Sam's Club yesterday. Over the doors they had hung a huge banner stating that vaccinated people were no longer required to wear masks inside. When I got inside I counted a grand total of 4 people unmasked, including me (a filthy unvaxxed poseur). So either your numbers are way off OR these vaxxed morons are still afraid, and suddenly don't trust the authorities that they jumped to comply with all year. Which is it?

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Rely on what ever you wish, as has been explained numerous times the vaccines are a choice, simple as that.

A choice with pressure. Many cannot keep their jobs without taking it, places around the world are starting to make it mandatory for all kinds of positions!
Personally in the end after threats and bribes I do think they will hold you down!

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

science is our best guess based

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
covid vaccine tracker

At least 174,674,144 people or 53% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 145,768,367 people or 44% of the population have been fully vaccinated.

make of this what you will, the site claims its data was updated june 15th.

Personally know 3 people dead from the stuff.
Edit: Well one is not dead yet I guess we can hope but he has been hospitalized weeks and he is elderly.
edit on 17-6-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I had a similar idea, only the other way round. After all, they want to reduce humanity and because the majority is compliant, I sometimes think that they are the ones to eliminate, which would leave them with critical thinkers.
I know that this would mean that:

a) the whole plan is actually by someone who wants to advance the human race [maybe to join some galactic union haha]

b) and who eventually has to get rid of all the politicians and police and bootlickers who helped with this too,
[meaning what we see is those who think they are good obedient minions are actually the ones being used and then discarded].

I am not a religious person but I keep thinking of "The last will be the first".
In this case all us few who refuse and are being harassed and discriminated against will eventually be the ones that passed the great 'test'.

But in all seriousness...I think its all about money, greed and power.
However it is somewhat strange that so many countries seem to play the game, there must be an underlying factor, which I guess is more money and power for all those leaders that go along with it. Those that don't, are actually eliminated, like the Kenyan Prime Minister.

Or....aliens.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
How can these things happen with all the PAID educated scientists and doctors running the programs ??

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a reply to: jerich0

Not for the vast majority of us its not.

Its a simple choice.

Make or don't make it, problem solved far as i can establish.

You are 100% correct. It's only when you're coerced into doing something, or not doing something, that should cause rebellion.

As far as being "tricked" into making a decision that doesn't yield good results, the jury is still out on that. Some people are easily tricked. Some are not.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
How can these things happen with all the PAID educated scientists and doctors running the programs ??

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If Louie at the local freezer storage facility lets Vaccines expire, or get too warm and become inert, it's not the scientists fault.

The U.S. Government should do spot-checks on vaccine middle-men, like they do on food-chain facilities.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join