It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge- "Vaccinate" Or Don't See Your Kids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This story was from a couple weeks back...but saw little attention.

Divorce Court Judge orders COVID-19 vaccine for Liberty Co. man to see his children

LIBERTY COUNTY, Texas - A Liberty County man says his rights were violated when a divorce court judge ordered him to get a COVID-19 vaccine in order to see his kids.

The court-ordered COVID-19 vaccine was listed as a requirement by the judge in order for Chris Staley to have visitation with his kids, according to Trinity County court records.

The divorce docket dated 5/10/21 gives this order: "Both parents are to get vaccinated for COVID by end of this week."

www.fox26houston.com...

Basically, the story goes like this...

Divorce court Judge orders both parents of four young children to get "vaccinated" for China Virus...or they can't visit their children.

Dad is apparently against the "vaccine"...mom's opinion is not mentioned...but one assumes she did not disagree with the judge.

Mom and Dad are healthy.

Kids are healthy with no underlying medical conditions.

Dad's lawyer said "Do what the judge says...so you can see your kids".

Dad still doesn't want the "vaccine".

Dad's lawyer quits.

Dad remains un-"vaccinated" and visits the kids anyway.

Next court hearing for custody is in July.

IMO...the judge completely overstepped his bounds by ordering the parents to "vaccinate" in order to be with their kids.

Especially in lieu of Texas governor Abbott's 2021 State EO prohibiting Texas agencies and political subdivisions from conditioning receipt of services based on whether or not a person has been "vaccinated".

Thoughts?

edit on 15-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Here's an example of the state mandating something so an individual can have rights.

We're really close to yellow "stars" etc in states like Oregon where Gov. BrownShirt still won't remove restrictions, allow freedoms, unless we obey.
edit on 15-6-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I personally think this judge is out of line.

However, I know courts can order people to take medications for mental health issues. So I think precedent may favor the judge's decision.

I think the father would need to get a lawyer to show what a scam covid is in court.

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Were I the dad, I'd identify as vaccinated and when asked, tell them they're not legally allowed to see my records. F that judge, he should be forced to step down for making up bogus laws.

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just the thought of a judge using people's children as a bludgeon to make them get "vaccinated" against their will is evil as ferk.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I personally think this judge is out of line.

However, I know courts can order people to take medications for mental health issues. So I think precedent may favor the judge's decision.

I think the father would need to get a lawyer to show what a scam covid is in court.

Yeah but there's a huge difference between being ordered to take medication for being a democrat and taking a shot for a virus. That's like a judge ordering someone to get vaccinated for the flu.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is wrong on so many levels, but this judge is trying to turn a right into a privilege. The law does not give judges that kind of power.

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just the thought of a judge using people's children as a bludgeon to make them get "vaccinated" against their will is evil as ferk.

What's to stop the state from removing children from your home unless you get vaccinated?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Thoughts?

Four words: Patients' Bill of Rights.

We have an absolute and inalienable Natural Right to say "yes" or "no."

Anyone with the power to give also has the power to take -- think hydrochloroquine and invermectin -- also has the power to force.

A Patients' Bill of Rights is the only way to stop others having power over our healthcare.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Here's an example of the state mandating something so an individual can have rights.

Yeah, like mandatory lability insurance and a drivers license. Commie bastards!

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I don't see what a covid vaccination has to do with the right to see your kids. I think this judge overstepped his bounds. Hopefully, the dude finds a good attorney who will represent him.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You're making no sense, but I will give you a D for participating.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

so you agree with this, my shocked face.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Mandatory injection of experimental drugs is unethical.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

What's to stop the state from removing children from your home unless you get vaccinated?

We will always get what we tolerate. Our rights are only as good as how much you're willing to fight for them. That always has been and always will be a neverending struggle. You start losing ground the minute you relax.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I honestly can't take much more of this!
I've had it!
I'm despairing for all the children.
It has turned me into a rebel.
I actually went into a well known large food store here in the UK, (I've only just got back having stored a good 6 months food shop away, because you know....prices) WITHOUT MY MASK!! Not one person said a thing and the cashier was incredibly polite and nice.

Next step..... I'll be joining in the Stand in the Park rally's that happen in the UK at weekends!
I will defend to the death anyone who forces anything against children's innocent rights!

Rainbows
Jane

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I actually think lots and lots of people, including well-educated people, don't have a clue what this vaccine involves. I have met some of them. They think that a vaccine is a vaccine is a vaccine. They have done next to zero research and simply take the word of the medical professionals they trust and the word of some celebrity or politician they admire.

This judge is probably no different. In a nutshell, they're intelligent dumb@$$es and blind as bats to anything that doesn't support the official narrative.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: olaru12

Mandatory injection of experimental drugs is unethical.

Also against International Law...but the person you responded to cares more for bias.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
My mother's doctor has started to deny her pain medications despite serious health concerns and is on immunosuppressants. She has a hard time even getting out of bed and might be forced to switch doctors after over a decade.

Her doctor pretty much said to get vaccinated "or else". My son's doctor, whilst handing out a list of shots he needs even included the mRNA vaccine on it but made no mention of it during the appointment hoping we wouldn't notice I believe.

I get less and less trusting of doctors on a daily basis anymore.

The poor father not being able to see his kids unless he basically signs away his life to join the global experiment is a tragedy.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Its an experimental drug.
He should appeal.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join