It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge- "Vaccinate" Or Don't See Your Kids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The shame of it is that so much of the medical profession has abandoned the Hippocratic Oath.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Thanks. I just blew beer out of my nose when I read this.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Yeah, like mandatory lability insurance and a drivers license. Commie bastards!

I have no problem with a license that shows that I can competently operate or do something. I DO have a problem with what licenses like a driver's license has become. In my State a driver's license can be revoked for things that don't even involve driving.

Don't get me started on the scam that is liability insurance.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Go ahead vaxxers.... defend this ... I dare you

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If you can't see the difference between insurance and drivers license' and having someone inject an expermiental medication into their own body, you are too far gone

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
How would this guy fight this, find a good pro Bono lawyer and take it to the SC and sue the judge?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I was thinking the same thing. Normally you take something to court, but this is the court and it would cost you a ton of money to run it up to the supreme court. And on top of that the dude's lawyer quits. Lawyer is a puss too

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
How would this guy fight this, find a good pro Bono lawyer and take it to the SC and sue the judge?

Perhaps the dad could just tell the judge he got the jab...even if he didn't.
The judge may not be allowed to ask him for proof.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Here's an example of the state mandating something so an individual can have rights.

Because parenting one's child is in the same class as driving. Such a notion is the essence of " Commie bastard" thinking.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Well if people ever wonder if they would've complied with 1930's Germany?

Now they know.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The shame of it is that so much of the medical profession has abandoned the Hippocratic Oath.

Not just their oath:

1) Informed consent
2) It is unethical with experimental procedures or research to provide undue financial or social incentives, including but not limited to excessive financial reward for partaking (usually anything more than a modest gift such as a coffee gift card) or significant negative incentives such as being unable to continue employment, education attendance, or travel. These are classical ethical violations prohibited as they create significant pressure to cause someone to take part in a procedure they may not have otherwise. This weight is heavier for the underprivileged. I get that many people who have no relevant background aren't aware of this, but what about many scientists, researchers, or medical staff who normally have at least some basic requirement to know these ethical constraints?
edit on 16-6-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Also, child rearing and visitation is a right, not a privilege. Driving actually is a privilege, although freedom of movement is not.

originally posted by: dandandat2

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Here's an example of the state mandating something so an individual can have rights.

Because parenting one's child is in the same class as driving. Such a notion is the essence of " Commie bastard" thinking.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Who this judge thinks he is!!!!! Totally overstep bounds!

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
< sigh >

One dingdong thinks an optional vaccine (I don't see any mandatory laws yet, so stuff it) is akin to medding someone up with lithium or something to stabilize their wonky brain chemistry.

Lmfao, not even CLOSE to the same thing.

And the automotive excuse was just plain Full Retard. Last time I checked, you're not required to be injected with anything to drive. Apples and taconite there.

If you're going to use the parallels method, use a little common sense. As it stands, there's no real existing precedents to dictate a parent's vaccination status FOR PARENTAL CUSTODY ARRAIGNMENTS.

Edit: DBCowboy, I'll give out letter grades, too.

D- for lack of effort and originality.
haha I love the taconite remark. Probably not everyone here knows what it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Yes, so many in the medical profession have made informed consent nothing more than a theory.

It's a shame.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Sadly, more and more, I think some medical professionals took the Hypocritic oath.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Who this judge thinks he is!!!!! Totally overstep bounds!

This is apparently the Great State of Texas these days.

- Rainbow flags in court rooms
- Rulings that employers can make an EUA injectable a condition of employment when federal law requires informed consent and allows for refusal.
- Now this. Texas judge making a parent take the jab as a condition of visitation.

Sad to see us becoming yet another clown state.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

This is a typical family court judge. This is how they operate. Their judgements are not based on laws but on their own personal opinion.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Infringement of your basic human right not to take the vaccin.
Judge can not order you to take any vaccination.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join