It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overcoming the LIE. The Eugenics Agenda vs the true Glory of Mankind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Greetings ATS,

Recently the world has been going La-La about the COVID-19 virus & the way that the nations of the world are supposed to respond to that virus. Laying aside for a moment the clear & present conspiratorial belief that no such virus exists (personally, I believe it does exist, but that it is a mere cousin of the annual influenza virus, and it has been blamed for all of the annual influenza deaths of the 2020-2021 winter, I expect the exact same for the 2021-2022 winter). We have a middle-of-the-road virus which harms people who are already old or weakened by other conditions, and we have a massively overblown technofascist response to that virus. Laying aside also the fact that it appears China released this virus on purpose, perhaps gambling on the chance that the NWO powers would take advantage of the crisis in order to advance their technofascist agenda (well played China, well played..) We have the perfect setup for a biosecurity state (as James Corbett rightly points out, it's more rightly termed a bio-fascist state) & what that means is, the so-called World Economic Forum's 'Great Reset' is upon us, sponsored by the technocratic financial powerhouses including the House of Gates, as well as Western nations which are signed up to the plan, including some who are going the extra mile to advance the globalist goals (step on up Canada, you're doing a wonderful job...).

Let's pause a moment on that last one - Canada's contribution towards the Great Convergence, which as James Corbett* admirably demonstrates, is really on the money with the overarching goals of the globalist elite. We know that the globalists, those who have more money than sense, and more power than is reasonable or desirable, are absolutely determined to generate not only a New World Order, but in fact they want to conquer death itself, by commanding it thus, using the power of digital technology, a practice known as 'TRANSHUMANISM'. What they also seem to want, is to crush the lot of us, who are derided by the gloriously powerful as nothing more than 'useless breeders/eaters'. It must be wonderful to be so transiently powerful that you can judge the poor & powerless in such a manner, without the fear of God to temper your disdain.

Anyway, the point is, the truly powerful in fact want to outwit God (& perhaps, to glorify Lucifer) by living forever in some sort of synthesis between biology & technology, never having to die, perhaps avoiding the pernicious thorn in the side to the wealthy fool, that being the (potential) judgment of God. Because I assure you that's what it comes down to. Deep in their subconscious, if not in their conscious minds, they are tormented by the fact that they know their wealth & power is obscene, and their views regarding many of the world's people are inhuman & barbarous, at the core. Because Eugenics never went out of style, they just changed the name after the inconvenient embarassment of World War 2. The old attitudes persist, and perhaps in the minds of many, they have deceived themselves into thinking that such views are permissible, even reasonable.. So there's a dichotomy of views which converge around the same goals - those with money & power who care nothing for spiritual thought, but want to live forever in a paradise of their own making, and those who are actively hoping to outwit God, by finding a way to live forever in a transhumanist utopia - they all want the same thing, and they want it without us there to ruin it for them. So there's a push to remould the world in their own image, subjecting everyone of the 'have nots' into a 'have less' scenario, so we're more easily contained & controlled, so they can be Lords of the land, while we cower in technofascist city states, or even in ghettoes (for the rebels) where life is cheap, and there are many ways to crush the dream of freedom.

At the core of that desire to contain, control, and to crush the rebel, is a LIE which they have repeated often & forcefully, which over the past forty years has been enmeshed into environmental science doctrine, enmeshed into political messages. The whole force of the establishment/s of the Western world were enrolled to push this LIE, and the pressure hasn't let up for a heartbeat. The LIE is that the Human Race is a virus, a cancer, a threat to the planet, an uncontrolled feeding frenzy which will strip nature bare without a moment's hesitation, and that somehow, the Human threat to the world must be curtailed. The wya they achieved the first stage of this process was by conditioning us to literally hate ourselves! Look at all the Millennials who now believe that Mankind is the gravest threat to the world that one could possibly imagine - yet further, not that some heartless industrialist who is poisoning the rivers is the threat - they themselves, normal folk who don't even drop litter, are THE THREAT.... Plastic drinking straws! Plastic bags..! The decision to operate a vehicle for convenience! Not offering lifts to your colleagues each & every day! Buying that second home! Shopping at the wrong shops! Failing to sort your waste/recycling into four different bins to be collected every third week!

People, we are not the threat. If we're throwing blame around, those with the most power through industrial activity of the present or the past are likely more to blame than any of us. What is necessary, is good sound thinking, and less hyperbole/ emotional appeals of an irrational nature. Spend more on encouraging kids into engineering, and humans will surprise you every time by coming up with solutions. The Russians discovered a bacterium that eats radioactive waste recently! There's another one that eats crude oil spilled in the ocean! There are a range of wonderful materials science inventions that could be the key to turning this world around in the span of forty years. There are a range of hearty agricultural methods that could revitalise the sterilised soils of intensive Monsanto era farming.

Yes, we are overpopulated in certain key areas - but as technology improves, new solutions will come into view. If anything, the landowners are perpetuating the problem by not releasing land for sustainable (apolgies for using that word) urban planning & overspill projects. The governments of the world that have just F&*^%D our economies over the sake of this middle-of-the-road virus have also to accept a large portion of the blame. But the common man, has nothing to stand accused of. The ultra-powerful, the obscenely wealthy - all of them should stand accused of steering the world in this dystopian direction.

We need to reclaim the true glory of Mankind's heritage. We are made in the image of God, and the common man or woman is not to blame for the ill-advised scheming of the ultra-powerful, obscenely wealthy elitists. We should all have access to basic imperatives of shelter, education, health & welfare of a basic, reasonable standard - and then give us an opportunity, and we'll tame nature, heal the world, bridge the divides, and conquer the mountains. Stop being afraid & stand up for yourself!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
* All sources are Corbett Report simply because he's lucid & well-informed, linking all the threads together extremely well. He's also level-headed, despite clearly apperceiving the great & sinister danger we face collectively at this time. So listen to his words & try to find ways to respond positively. Personally, I'm following the suggestions of the Freedom Cells team, who propose a distributed octacore social connectivity model, where there's no hierarchical power structure, and everything is handled truly democratically. You connect as part of a group of eight locals & you have each other's backs. You learn skills & support each other. That group of eight is connected to a regional hub of seven other groups of eight, and it sort of builds outwards in that manner. As a libertarian, I find that this model connects neatly with most of my views on how we should act in the world, and I believe it provides a healthy measure of personal & corporate support in the face of tyranny.

edit on JuneTuesday2116CDT08America/Chicago-050044 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling, clarification

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Every time I hear the phrase "the great convergence" I think of one of the coolest sci fi horror games I have played.

Dead Space...In which there are religious fanatics who are trying to force humanity into "convergence" with an ancient evil alien race known as necromorphs-who are able to infiltrate and take over human biology through a form of technology known as "the marker."

Dead Space...I loved the game,but PLEASE don't turn into a twisted form of prophesy.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The whole force of the establishment/s of the Western world were enrolled to push this LIE, and the pressure hasn't let up for a heartbeat. The LIE is that the Human Race is a virus, a cancer, a threat to the planet, an uncontrolled feeding frenzy which will strip nature bare without a moment's hesitation, and that somehow, the Human threat to the world must be curtailed. 

But that's not a lie. Humans behave much the way a virus does. Conquer, consume, reproduce, expand, conquer, consume, reproduce, expand, etc. We are already trying to infect other worlds to level up our plundering game because the consequences of our industry here on Earth are inevitable.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Very well said mate and absolutely spot on when it comes to the reality of cryptoeugenics.

The WEF's role in all this is also highly suspect and many folks (including me) suspect their 'stakeholder capitalism' ideology is just rebranded facism.

a reply to: TzarChasm

Spoken like a true cultist.

edit on 15-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The whole force of the establishment/s of the Western world were enrolled to push this LIE, and the pressure hasn't let up for a heartbeat. The LIE is that the Human Race is a virus, a cancer, a threat to the planet, an uncontrolled feeding frenzy which will strip nature bare without a moment's hesitation, and that somehow, the Human threat to the world must be curtailed. 

But that's not a lie. Humans behave much the way a virus does. Conquer, consume, reproduce, expand, conquer, consume, reproduce, expand, etc. We are already trying to infect other worlds to level up our plundering game because the consequences of our industry here on Earth are inevitable.

I get what you are saying but the biggest factor, to my mind, is that people do this because they are being kept on the edge of survival, constantly fearing loss, by those in power. Government has a lot to answer for this. If we were allowed to thrive not just survive much of that would drop away. Huge families were the product of trying to ensure ones survival in old age when no longer able to hunt or farm. As well as lack of birth control and sanitation to prevent child deaths. I just heard a speaker on cbc talking about how in many countries, births are falling below replacement level which would be fine but is leaving much less younger generation to support an absolutely enormous elderly population. To the level of possible disaster.

Editing to add.. I'm not a nanny state supporter and am not saying the government should provide more. I'm meaning it should be allowing people to be more self sufficient. At this point people have been brainwashed into belief that the nuclear family is the best model but it doesn't allow for cross generational support. I see this in the farming community where here it is now banned to build a second home for family. This destroys our natural way of doing things. Many rules and regulations do this. Then every person needs their own space, own tools, own dwelling. On and on.
edit on 15-6-2021 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

I get what you are saying but the biggest factor, to my mind, is that people do this because they are being kept on the edge of survival, constantly fearing loss, by those in power. Government has a lot to answer for this. If we were allowed to thrive not just survive much of that would drop away. Huge families were the product of trying to ensure ones survival in old age when no longer able to hunt or farm. As well as lack of birth control and sanitation to prevent child deaths. I just heard a speaker on cbc talking about how in many countries, births are falling below replacement level which would be fine but is leaving much less younger generation to support an absolutely enormous elderly population. To the level of possible disaster.

Why is the younger generation responsible for protecting an apparently useless elderly population? For what purpose?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

But that's not a lie. Humans behave much the way a virus does. Conquer, consume, reproduce, expand, conquer, consume, reproduce, expand, etc.

Some humans behave that way. Not all. Therefore it is not an inherent factor in humanity, as it is in viruses. Humans consciously and willfully make the choice to act that way. Viruses do not.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Are you genuinely human? Because you sound like a eugenicist-programmed robot bent on the destruction of useless eaters. I really have no interest in further debating anything you've said, because it not only lacks the higher moral concerns which humans should profess, it even fails to take into account the natural order of cross-generational support down through the ages. Seriously, like a hate-filled cyborg of some kind.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

We need to reclaim the true glory of Mankind's heritage. We are made in the image of God, and the common man or woman is not to blame for the ill-advised scheming of the ultra-powerful, obscenely wealthy elitists. We should all have access to basic imperatives of shelter, education, health & welfare of a basic, reasonable standard - and then give us an opportunity, and we'll tame nature, heal the world, bridge the divides, and conquer the mountains. Stop being afraid & stand up for yourself!

I love the sentiment and your thoughtfulness, but...

It seems to me that people are already standing up for themselves. We need to start standing up for each other, and then we will be standing with each other as well.

As a society, we love to blame our fellow Americans first. Pretty much any and all issues facing the nation (or the whole world), and too many people are too quick and too happy to find fault with their fellow citizens and not the craptastic government policies and laws that virtually always created the problem to begin with.

Too many people love playing foot soldier in the divide-and-conquer battle.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

If it weren’t for the elderly (aka our parents/grandparents) non of us would be here. But then you probably think that would be a good thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Why is the younger generation responsible for protecting an apparently useless elderly population? For what purpose?

You can't think of any reasons people might consider it their responsibility? Not even one???

Oh wait! They're "useless." Never mind.

Gotcha.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Think this documentary should be required viewing for everyone (as it does involve everyone).

Why Big Oil Conquered The World

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

But that's not a lie. Humans behave much the way a virus does. Conquer, consume, reproduce, expand, conquer, consume, reproduce, expand, etc.

Some humans behave that way. Not all. Therefore it is not an inherent factor in humanity, as it is in viruses. Humans consciously and willfully make the choice to act that way. Viruses do not.

Humans consciously and willfully make the choice to rationalize their behavior as some kind of god given right.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You can't think of any reasons people might consider it their responsibility? Not even one???

Oh wait! They're "useless." Never mind.

Gotcha.

This is typically the part of the conversation where hyperbole and emotional appeals encourage irrational conclusions.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Humans consciously and willfully make the choice to rationalize their behavior as some kind of god given right.

Some humans do... not all.

Other humans don't believe in any God or god at all, and they still rationalize whatever crappy behavior they so choose.

Other humans who may or may not believe in any God or god also "rationalize" their behavior and their rationalizations inspire and guide them in doing good.

And still other humans who may or may not believe in any God or god also "rationalize" their behavior and are quite happy to live and let live... "you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone".

Lots of people with lots of philosophies and lots of choices.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Then do explain your own words...

My apologies for thinking you say what you mean and mean what you say. I won't make that mistake again.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

That is a very myopic view of Humanity and the expansion of consciousness that accompanies our life efforts.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It's death by a thousand cuts in muddied waters.

All sectors of power are in on it.

They might even direct the pendulums backswing, if they decide the pushback is too much.

They are literally trying to see how much they can # us before we've had enough.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Then do explain your own words...

My apologies for thinking you say what you mean and mean what you say. I won't make that mistake again.

No apologies necessary. My meaning was simple: if there must be a choice between the welfare of my grandparents and the welfare of my children, I choose the children. In a perfect world, I wouldn't have to choose, but this world is not perfect.

Some humans do... not all.

Other humans don't believe in any God or god at all, and they still rationalize whatever crappy behavior they so choose.

Other humans who may or may not believe in any God or god also "rationalize" their behavior and their rationalizations inspire and guide them in doing good.

And still other humans who may or may not believe in any God or god also "rationalize" their behavior and are quite happy to live and let live... "you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone".

Lots of people with lots of philosophies and lots of choices.

You're right. Most humans believe they are deserving, most humans are ready to destroy this planet if there's another ready made home to colonize and develop into a new empire. We don't fix what we break, we bury it and build a new one. That's what transhumanism is.
edit on 15-6-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join