It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overcoming the LIE. The Eugenics Agenda vs the true Glory of Mankind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

My meaning was simple: if there must be a choice between the welfare of my grandparents and the welfare of my children, I choose the children. In a perfect world, I wouldn't have to choose, but this world is not perfect.

And there's me thinking you were attempting to steer discussion.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Do you know what the so called "true glory of mankind" means?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

My meaning was simple: if there must be a choice between the welfare of my grandparents and the welfare of my children, I choose the children. In a perfect world, I wouldn't have to choose, but this world is not perfect.

Well, okay... but at what point must you make that choice between your children and your grandchildren? When it means that your children are deprived of basic essentials for living? When your children can't go to Disneyland? Or any contribution at all whatsoever to your grandparent's welfare?

Would it be different if your grandparents were useful to you somehow? Perhaps cleaning your home or providing daycare to your children? And only the useless grandparents can be thrown to the curb?

What about others that don't have children or grandchildren to help them out? Are they just SOL?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

most humans are ready to destroy this planet if there's another ready made home to colonize and develop into a new empire.

I don't think so... I think the vast majority of people are averse to change (for various reasons) but will always prefer the devil they know to the devil they don't know. Only the most arrogant and ignorant people think like that.

We don't fix what we break

Mostly because it's becoming increasingly difficult -- even illegal -- to do so. Not because people lack the will, but because they lack the opportunity.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Well, okay... but at what point must you make that choice between your children and your grandchildren? When it means that your children are deprived of basic essentials for living? When your children can't go to Disneyland? Or any contribution at all whatsoever to your grandparent's welfare?

Would it be different if your grandparents were useful to you somehow? Perhaps cleaning your home or providing daycare to your children? And only the useless grandparents can be thrown to the curb?

What about others that don't have children or grandchildren to help them out? Are they just SOL?

If the bodies that consume resources outweigh the bodies available to manufacture and distribute resources, some uncomfortable choices will have to be made. This is why agenda 21 is important, not for eugenics but to avert it. Transhumanism is likewise an attempt to redesign the natural order so humanity can have their cake and also eat it, because that's what we crave as a humanoid virus. The ability to negotiate and eventually eliminate our inherent flaws, and how to manipulate physics for maximum productivity and development.

synbioconference.org...

I haven't received an answer about the "true glory of mankind" question, would you like to take a swing at it?
edit on 15-6-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I haven't received an answer about the "true glory of mankind" question, would you like to take a swing at it?

Sure -- but I missed that.

Would you mind asking again?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The whole force of the establishment/s of the Western world were enrolled to push this LIE, and the pressure hasn't let up for a heartbeat. The LIE is that the Human Race is a virus, a cancer, a threat to the planet, an uncontrolled feeding frenzy which will strip nature bare without a moment's hesitation, and that somehow, the Human threat to the world must be curtailed. 

But that's not a lie. Humans behave much the way a virus does. Conquer, consume, reproduce, expand, conquer, consume, reproduce, expand, etc. We are already trying to infect other worlds to level up our plundering game because the consequences of our industry here on Earth are inevitable.

WHO is this we. WEF is this our.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

The whole force of the establishment/s of the Western world were enrolled to push this LIE, and the pressure hasn't let up for a heartbeat. The LIE is that the Human Race is a virus, a cancer, a threat to the planet, an uncontrolled feeding frenzy which will strip nature bare without a moment's hesitation, and that somehow, the Human threat to the world must be curtailed. 

But that's not a lie. Humans behave much the way a virus does. Conquer, consume, reproduce, expand, conquer, consume, reproduce, expand, etc. We are already trying to infect other worlds to level up our plundering game because the consequences of our industry here on Earth are inevitable.

I get what you are saying but the biggest factor, to my mind, is that people do this because they are being kept on the edge of survival, constantly fearing loss, by those in power. Government has a lot to answer for this. If we were allowed to thrive not just survive much of that would drop away. Huge families were the product of trying to ensure ones survival in old age when no longer able to hunt or farm. As well as lack of birth control and sanitation to prevent child deaths. I just heard a speaker on cbc talking about how in many countries, births are falling below replacement level which would be fine but is leaving much less younger generation to support an absolutely enormous elderly population. To the level of possible disaster.

Why is the younger generation responsible for protecting an apparently useless elderly population? For what purpose?

I had to login after a few weeks or months or whatever just to respond to your asinine (to put it politely) comment.
What kind of freak are you?

The answer is 'because they raised you'
You ungrateful....

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
yes wtf. a reply to: surfer_soul

(post by chris_stibrany removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You are so frigging dead on I don't even think you realize how
correct you are. Now you just need to understand why.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I bet if I met you in real life you would be an extremely skinny, non-working, parents-house-living, tshrit wearing non-social weirdo unable to communicate.

This is leaning towards being just as horrible. You need to see that.
edit on 15-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

If the bodies that consume resources outweigh the bodies available to manufacture and distribute resources, some uncomfortable choices will have to be made. This is why agenda 21 is important, not for eugenics but to avert it. Transhumanism is likewise an attempt to redesign the natural order so humanity can have their cake and also eat it, because that's what we crave as a humanoid virus. The ability to negotiate and eventually eliminate our inherent flaws, and how to manipulate physics for maximum productivity and development.

Lighten up Spock!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

We know that the globalists, those who have more money than sense, and more power than is reasonable or desirable, are absolutely determined to generate not only a New World Order, but in fact they want to conquer death itself, by commanding it thus, using the power of digital technology, a practice known as 'TRANSHUMANISM'.

Right on! I think also that this is where "neurolink" and our digital selves plays a role in what they plan to do.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

I get what you are saying but the biggest factor, to my mind, is that people do this because they are being kept on the edge of survival, constantly fearing loss, by those in power. Government has a lot to answer for this. If we were allowed to thrive not just survive much of that would drop away. Huge families were the product of trying to ensure ones survival in old age when no longer able to hunt or farm. As well as lack of birth control and sanitation to prevent child deaths. I just heard a speaker on cbc talking about how in many countries, births are falling below replacement level which would be fine but is leaving much less younger generation to support an absolutely enormous elderly population. To the level of possible disaster.

Why is the younger generation responsible for protecting an apparently useless elderly population? For what purpose?

your useless, elderly parents should have thought about that before they had you I guess

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

OP was busy living life, rather than wasting time following every nuance of your (to borrow a word) 'asinine' pedantry.

The true glory of Mankind is, I suppose, a partly subjective thing, though there is a transcendental, greater glory that we all share at some level. I think I had a stab in this direction when I said in the OP, right there at the top of the page:

We should all have access to basic imperatives of shelter, education, health & welfare of a basic, reasonable standard - and then give us an opportunity, and we'll tame nature, heal the world, bridge the divides, and conquer the mountains.

I was running out of space (literally used every character available in the OP) so I thought that was perhaps a nice way to sum up how I was feeling.

In essence, if we can all agree that the world should be made equitable on a basic level, as in, a simple welfare state model providing to all at the point of need, with no frills, yet granting dignity - then the goal of all of us should be to further develop, build & promote systems which grant everyone with a desire to create, the opportunity to innovate, to 'dream the impossible dream' - then make it happen. We naturally seek to manifest something of our inner dreams as the output of our life's work, and to reach out with a charitable hand, to achieve something marvellous that makes the world a better place - that is the true glory of Mankind. And if we can find God somewhere in the details, then that's wonderful too.

Our society should reflect a constant striving to solve the problems that greed & corporate narcissism have created, and the problems that aren't really anyone's fault, such as the population expansion. Given the biological, emotional & spiritual imperative to procreate, nobody can be blamed for wanting to grow a little family during their time here. After all, it's terrible to be alone in this world, with all it's hard edges & painful trials along the way.

Our society should, at every level, aim for 'PROTOPIA' - a proactive, continual striving to improve, step by step. Most definitely what we do NOT need, is some sort of 'GREAT RESET' in which we are expected to accept a huge amount of change in a very short amount of time, in order to create a supposed 'UTOPIA'. No matter how clever the minds that devise a utopia, it can only ever be a fixed, inflexible, immutable frieze of the dream of a relatively few people, no possible type of which can ever be truly good, beautiful or sustainable (& that's a true & proper use of the word).

To claim the true glory of Mankind firstly involves each one of us, as many of us as possible, to do whatever we can to resist & deny the anti-human (anti-average human), technocratic, corporate-government (fascist) biosecurity control system which has been unfolding at pace since the 'pandemic' (real numbers may vary) began, through bodies such as the World Health Organisation (& their finance director, a certain Mr Gates), and the Davos crowd with their World Economic Forum & their 'Great Reset' (you may not know that Claus Schwab & his biological heirs will run that organisation in perpetuity.. it's not the progressive institution it purports to be, it's a little fiefdom all his own) - the always benevolent (pseudo-charitable), supra-national PR agency for the New World Order. All such activities & organisations are working towards a flawed dream, a 'utopian' dream, which can never truly succeed, and which will result only in pain, loss, failure & ultimately, rebellion.

More gradual change is required - and the 'plan' can NEVER be set into stone. Only DIRECTION can be agreed & workable, and direction must be reappraised regularly, democratically, yes with some sort of guiding council, but absolutely it must be with the informed consent & will of the people. What's happening presently is unacceptable, and it must be stopped - or rather, redefined & redirected. Nobody has to lose anything - we just need to start building platforms for visionary, distributed innovation, opportunity & encouragement towards solutions, at every level of society.

I know that's an answer - whether it's a good one, I do not know.

Thanks to everyone else for some wonderful replies, for fighting the good fight against the transhumanist 'ideal', and for keeping the faith that Humanity can & should do better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join