It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My vax journey starts tomorrow

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

The first half of your post seems like your coming down with something as you noted.

But what worries me most is the pressuring feeling in the cjest from before that had returned. Along with the unwell feeling and pain in shoulders and back. Also had a few minute stings in both legs the last week.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor. This is not a substitute for medical advice.

I don't want to alarm you but that could be a lot more serious. The description of your legs sounds like your experiencing lack of blood flow. Your chest issues could be fluid retention or could be heart issues such as Hypoxemia (low blood oxygen levels).

The greatest advice I can give you is to see a doctor as soon as possible, don' t wait. Even if you have to go to the ER, do so, this is potentially life threatening so it's not something that you should be waiting around for. If you need dietary recommendations and RickyMouse is willing, he is an excellent source of food chemistry, in fact that dude is a food scientist legend around these parts.

Best of luck to you, I hope you recover. Stay safe out there folks.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So tomorrow Ill be calling my doc to make her send me up to cardio where Im already going through tests.

Lets see if they see anything had changed after the vaccine 😐

How did everything turn out? I'd really like to hear that you're fine now. Make me feel a little better.

I just had the first jab this afternoon (Moderna), kinda coerced into it since I'm a federal employee... So far, I feel like I took some bad speed. Having lots of jitters and feel generally nervous and like I had way way too much coffee. Having the overwhelming feeling that something bad is happening to me. I didn't expect this at all but the wife tells me she felt a little jittery too.

I suffer from peripheral neuropathy and that's why I was hesitant to get the jab. I've heard about some cases of people having tingling and other nerve related symptoms. I'm sitting here with my feet propped up and now my legs are starting to hurt. I hope it's my imagination brought on by my state of mind under the circumstances. Just hope I'm not sorry I did this...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

So tomorrow Ill be calling my doc to make her send me up to cardio where Im already going through tests.

Lets see if they see anything had changed after the vaccine 😐

How did everything turn out? I'd really like to hear that you're fine now. Make me feel a little better.

I just had the first jab this afternoon (Moderna), kinda coerced into it since I'm a federal employee... So far, I feel like I took some bad speed. Having lots of jitters and feel generally nervous and like I had way way too much coffee. Having the overwhelming feeling that something bad is happening to me. I didn't expect this at all but the wife tells me she felt a little jittery too.

I suffer from peripheral neuropathy and that's why I was hesitant to get the jab. I've heard about some cases of people having tingling and other nerve related symptoms. I'm sitting here with my feet propped up and now my legs are starting to hurt. I hope it's my imagination brought on by my state of mind under the circumstances. Just hope I'm not sorry I did this...

There are 75 days to let this mandate get sorted before it gets real. There was no need to jump right into line if you were hesitant. Best wishes and all though.

My work is federal contractor. All they are doing is taking inventory and seeing how it would impact things, but not taking any action at all at this point. I'm not getting it regardless, but people should no this isn't something that has to happen overnight.
edit on 10-9-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

There are 75 days to let this mandate get sorted before it gets real. There was no need to jump right into line if you were hesitant. Best wishes and all though.

My work is federal contractor. All they are doing is taking inventory and seeing how it would impact things, but not taking any action at all at this point. I'm not getting it regardless, but people should no this isn't something that has to happen overnight.
a reply to: Halfswede

Yeah, I realize that. Thanks for the reply. I didn't go to the doctor with the intention of getting the shot today, it just happened. I went for my neuropathy - and to discuss the vaccine with him. When he asked if I wanted it today I don't know what happened I just said okay. My wife has been pressuring me about it and when Biden mandated it I just figured the writing's on the wall and what the hell. I'm going to end up with it anyway...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Thought I'd give an update of my condition in case anyone might find it useful. All the symptoms I was experiencing have disappeared and I feel great now. For now. Hoping it stays that way and I don't drop dead or something.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Salander

This reduction you speak of will not occur, sorry. There will be no huge decrease in the next several years.

Not only will there not be a population decrease but there will be a yuggge increase with 3rd world population, especially in the Islamic sector.

Even a halfassed futurist can read the handwriting on the wall; Most chose to ignore it and gobble the propaganda from the likes of A. Jones and Q.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

How ya doin mate?
Hope you are healthy.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

As of today, Danish media is reporting that Pfizer proudly conclude that their vaccine is as effective against Delta as the novel ones.

Dont know what to say anymore. Their narrative shifts back and forth a lot.

Pure Propaganda to hype the vax and the push for vax passports

Some "experts" believe the passport should only be useable after the 2nd jab... we will have to think about that.....

dont worry those supposed "EXPERTS" will sway another tone after polticans push for endless booster shots if you dont want your vax passport to expire like what is happening in Israel its all about the passports ID 2020.

The same is going on with vaccines now. Even if they are harmless now, the ethical borders will slide constantly over time. Because the bad changes happen over such a long time span, noone dares oppose, even though the goal is obvious. How could anyone argue that future without being ostrasized

These experts haven't being honest about the side effects rather amusing they are only now talking about and mentioning about heart inflammations being caused by covid and not the vaxs.

Every time i see a supposed "Expert" i noticed a few times they almost tried to slip up. I have my own reasoning agaisnt why i am had chosen agaisnt them and honestly not enough data had being shared.

Bill Gates was agaisnt the idea of a vax safety commission for these vaxs.

Hope you stay safe.
edit on 13-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well a bit ironic the user claims that there will be no huge decrease in the next several years yet what of the side effects and long term studies?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hmm....where did Flice go?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Was going to ask this. I have been following some people on different forums who talk about getting the shot to see how it goes.
edit on 13-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Last visit was September 3.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Good to know I just have mobile right now so I guess I can't see it.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Anyone seen flice?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Still showing not on since Sept 3....looks like this is the longest offline in their time here based on posting.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Before joining the site i used to follow a covid long thread and a member i forget their username? used to update their stats of their vaccination.

They kept updating then stopped. I hope they are ok.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Still no more Flice.....sad....hope nothing bad happened.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Sorry for my absence... I actually came to the conclusion that I wanted to quit conspiracy forums all together and start focusing on my personal development again

But recent events also lead me to want to re-visit my own thread to give an update. Since I tout honesty and "truth" so much, I think it's in order to all adress things that have a more positive outcome that I would have believed and expected.

So... my kids came back to me sunday 8 days ago and have been with me for the week. Around tuesday their mother texted me that she thought she might have covid since she was feeling weird.

The test people managed to botch her test twice so she didn't get her positive answer until friday afternoon. Thursday night my older kid said he couldn't taste or smell anything. Oops I thought, not a good sign. Although I have tried that myself before corona ever was, the timing was bad. So I kept him home friday. Tested him and sure enough saturday morning we had a positive on him as well
Now the little one had no symptoms and the way things work here is that there is no isolation until you are a household near contact to a confirmed infection.
I had the little guy tested saturday morning, but the fools didn't return the answer till the night to monday after bedtime....

So I couldn't alert anyone. But yes... he is infected as well. Two kids from the older ones class has now reported infected as well.

Their mom was first in line due to work, so naturally her vax was worn out. She looked she normally does during the flu. But says she feels very winded.

But the up side:

- I slept next to both boys, a night after a scary movie, and was tested twice after the older one was positive. Both tests were negative. I do feel a bit off though, but that's probably the vax fighting it. So... it works after 4 months still.

- Both boys are totally fine. In fact the biggest problem is boredom. They have been play fighting and behaving as normal. Both have a bit stuffed noses, and then the taste smell thing, but apart from that, they are totally fine. You can't see on them they are infected.

I wont be bothering with more tests for myself. Only if I feel really sick.

As for where we got it... can't say. Their older sister was the first to cough a little bit and she's a careless teen. But couldn't be sure. Atleast it was nice to find out that it was good we didn't subject the kids to that vaccine. One thing is how it behaves in a fully grown body, another is what it would do to a developing body.
I have no regrets.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Thanks for the update. Glad you and the family are doing alright.

Stay away from ATS for as long as you can lol! It is admirable that you were going to focus on personal development.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
As for the heart thing...

My GF and I split up in late august to my dismay. Really sent me into a black hole.

But my response was to pick myself up and focus on developing myself. I started reading again, got my running up to speed and ran my first running event. Broken hearted I also stopped eating as much as I had before, switched over to eating a keto breakfast and keto dinner. Dropped soda, snacks, bread, pasta, potato, rice and all that... so basically only meat and vegetables.

Combined with my excercise and running, I managed to lose a lot of weight in a short time and turns out, my problem was a combo of slight overweight and too much caffein.
By the time I reached my last heart test, my pressure was pretty much down to normal, and I stopped having skipped beats. So I can honestly say I don't believe my heart issues was vaccine related.

So that's a good thing.

I do still have to mind my heart, because my insufficiency isn't going away. But atleast I know now what to do.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join