It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My vax journey starts tomorrow

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Wow... big drum roll and "everyone look at me".

But hey; you can choose not to read it or be part of the thread. I'm not forcing you

In all honesty, I like reporting these first hand experiences, because they are worth much more than "I have this friend whose cousin had..."

I'm a stickler for truth, try to be balanced when it comes to politics, but leaning a bit left. Open for new input, which means, I'm not going to dress this in any way... just report as it is. I'm against big pharma because I think they are money grabbing assholes. Especially those who so kindly are doing the tests on us... damn that is expensive!

Of course I'm hoping for a big nothing burger. Most of the time it thankfully is.

But I also admit being a bit worried since I did look into those reports on Myocarditis, and I already have a little heart issue, which I have been able to mitigate with BP medicine and vigorous excercise. I'm trying to eat healthier also, and that of course also helps. I keep my vitamin levels a normal, and have been taking extra D with the fattiest meals.

So if anything was to happen, I wouldn't want anyone to barf up the obvious "oh yeah.. he had a heart condition..." if I pass

Main reason for getting the vaccine anyways, despite the findings by the CDC, the info from Robert Malone and the fact that Delta variant seems to not care about the vaccine is I have a biotech GF, and she did give me a little intro here and there. She had hers this weekend and so far feeling fine. Albeit she also acknowledges that the Pfizer is a #ty construction, but she is in the risk zone if she was to get Covid.
So it's also about me doing what I can to mitigate that happening.

For the sake of registration:
BMI of 27 something, but it's misguided since Im working out again and my fat percentage is lower than a year ago. My lifting is better than it's been in 10 years.
I ran 8 km the other day in 45 minutes. No breaks.
I have slightly High BP, but avearage today was 148/81 resting. Down from 160/93 last year.

I'll be taking the Pfizer, first jab is tomorrow, June 16th and 2nd is July 21st.

All in all, I've been well this winter. Haven't really felt ill, haven't had covid. My biggest problem right now is grass allergy

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Please post pics of all the small metallic objects that subsequently adhere to your person.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Ive had my first Pfizer, next one due on 4 July.

Chances are all you will experience is a sore arm for a day or so.

Anyhoo its a prudent decision to make especially so if you are at a predisposition or tick the boxes where the onset of serious COVID 19 is concerned.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Following this thread to see how it goes for you. Also, wishing you well. I'm not getting that vaccine if I can help it. I'm 62 but in extremely good health and I work out 5 days a week like a beast. Have for a long long time. I just don't want to put that in my body until I see how it works out for people over a little longer term.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Please post pics of all the small metallic objects that subsequently adhere to your person.

I got a new 1400 lbs pull force magnet for magnet fishing.

I can get all the iron crap out of anyone through the skin.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
You will only know any effects that are personal in the years to come. It says in the Bible that if you want to keep your happiness, keep your tonque from speaking.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Be well, @flice

Cheers

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Magnets already stick to the plate in my head.😀

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Sadly, people aren't getting the vax jab through their coconuts.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I won't condemn your decision, but instead say good luck.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You've probably already had coronavirus and didn't know it, or have been exposed to it and didn't catch it because you're immune. Hopefully the vaccine doesn't harm you in any way since it's almost a waste of your time. When my wife tested positive for it, I still slept next to her, kissed her and all that other jazz and never had a single symptom. She lost her smell for a couple of days and that's all. I see no point in getting a vaccine (me personally) since I've been exposed already. My 4 year old as well, he was around his mom and was around two kids who tested positive at his daycare, he tested negative.

To each their own and if you feel comfortable getting the vaccine then nobody should judge you for it, however, if you wear a mask while you're alone in your car, well........

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Sadly, people aren't getting the vax jab through their coconuts.

That's where the cancel culture serum jab goes in at.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I got a new 1400 lbs pull force magnet for magnet fishing.

I can get all the iron crap out of anyone through the skin.
Keep it away from my iron balls.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

If you have no contraindication take ibuprofen for at least 24 hours starting about an hour before your vaccine. Especially on the 2nd jab.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It says in the Bible that if you want to keep your happiness, keep your tonque from speaking.

That's good advice!!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Getting my second Pfizer dose in three days. First one was a breeze. Six in my household all got it at the same time and aside from some very slight lethargy that night and the next day and some soreness at the injection site - nobody had any side effects of note.

Been throwing small metal objects at everyone since and so far none of it has stuck. Also our indoor 5G is still as spotty as it ever was.

The one oddity I can note is that it was the first injection I've ever gotten ( and I've had many ) that I did not feel at all.

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Says a lot of things in there all the same musicismagic.

Predominantly the words of Man with all his fear and fallibility at play.

Seems to me the implication being if you want to keep the big dude happy best agree with everything and anything it says else burn in hell for all eternity..........Yet he loves us unconditionally.

You will also only know the effects of alcohol and tobacco consumption a few years down the line, so these that.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I have had both AstraZenica shots. Nothing to report.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
There giving away $100usd at my local clinic to get the shot. I should have waited.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

DONT DO IT.

You don’t even need it! If your subconscious had you create this thread, hoping someone would tell you not to get it, here is your answer: Don’t Do It.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join