It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the dying animals?.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Clearly you have not been paying attention. You are not supposed to question. You are not expected to reason. You should not do any independent research.

Your job - your responsibility - is to FEAR! You were told that animals were dying, you should fear. Why would you not respond to such terrible, horrific, disturbing news with anything less than total, irrational, unbridled. blinding and incapacitating fear?

Please remain where you are. Someone from the Ministry of Truth will be along shortly to see that your thoughts are properly adjusted.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Because the entire thing is a scam and the tests show coronavirus (which is everywhere and in everyone) as 'covid-19'. which doesn't even exist beyond the brand name.

I see this all of the time, people get confused when they try to figure out one covid oddity or another.
The reason you can't figure it out is because you are still believing that it is a real thing that can be figured out.

When you realize that it is just the coronavirus, then you start to see the connections and the evilness behind the entire agenda.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

"What do you think is IN the burger?"

You Can't Do That On Television -- Barth

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy

I'm expecting we may morph into grey aliens and this mRNA tech is the first step, lol jk.

That's exactly my thoughts. When the Aliens say they are us from the future...See Pfizer and Astra-Zenica. No jk.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy

I'm expecting we may morph into grey aliens and this mRNA tech is the first step, lol jk.

Nice try bro. mRNA don't even change DNA. It's only temporary and lasts only a few days to a few months.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I personally think this was a test run to see how many would line up willingly to take the mark, I mean jab.

I do believe the virus was real. I do NOT believe it was as dangerous a virus as they say as far as the spread but I DO believe there were those that were severely sick from Covid.

Here's the thing, I understand our forms of communication evolve, from letters and postcards to AOL chatrooms and cell phone texting to what now is considered social media. And television has changed also, from WWW's to dot com's for everything on the TV.

But I've never seen such a coordinated effort to keep people "updated" on anything like was done with the virus. Time slots on TV were filled with 30 to 60 minute programming discussing Covid-19.

The local news and 24 hour news networks spent the majority of airtime on Covid, it was as if NOTHING was else was going on in the world.

There was the lockdown that on TV looked apocalyptic yet in my city of over 60,000, the only thing that changed was restaurants closed inside, drive thru/ pick up only, and Walmart and other stores had limits on how many customers could be in the store at any given time.

There was the mask mania that created three groups: mask wearers, mask refusers, and mask men. I was meh, didn't like it but didn't care and sometimes I would or would not wear one in a store, and despite looks of MSM instilled fear, I was never confronted because I was NOT the only one not wearing a mask.

I live in an area that is basically black and white with Hispanics here and there. Me and the other Crackers didn't wear masks while people of color did.

The effort to "test" was unreal. Every parking lot in eastern NC had nose rammers.

And I personally only knew of one with Covid. A neighbor that said he was sick for two weeks. I knew another neighbor who supposedly had a family member die from Rona but she was in her 80s and this was during the winter.

Now there's lotteries and free food and give-a-ways for those getting the vaccine. Does not sit well with me. I won't do it. And as of yesterday I am now sick with either a chest cold or maybe pneumonia--it's been going around lately.

But like I said, test run.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

I hear you man, but I really think that it's actually 100% fake.
There might be something somewhere, there always is - but this 'thing' is coronavirus. And every year (actually constantly) this coronavirus mutates and is a 'novel coronavirus'.

I knew from the beginning that it was 100% fake. If it was a real pandemic, you wouldn't have fast food restaurants still open with people breathing through their masks and onto your food.
There would be bodies piled up and we would all be very SCARED.
The used masks themselves would be biohazards and they are littered everywhere.
The PTB would not be visible as this would 'kill them too' right?

Once you realize it's all fake - it all makes sense.

Like you mentioned above, the sudden 24hr news propaganda. The bigger the lie, right?

The 80 year old family member that died. I'm sorry to hear that. The flu does kill a lot of people each year, and if you put every single flu death along with the unfortunate ones that were murdered by ventilators and drugs up on the 24 hr news... well, the average person is really super convinced. And also really upset that you're not playing along.

edit on 13-6-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Centuries ago , the truth was demolished perfectly for that age.

What's so different now.

"The old wives' tales" told of certain retuning "comets" as harbingers of pestilence and disease , what a ludicrous notion.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The cats get sick and recover. The dogs get sick and recover. The vast majority of animals that get it just get mild cases and so far they have not told vets to put the animals down. Initially they were saying that vets should put all animals down that tested positive, but that never happened, people stopped bringing their pets to the vets for a while and the CDC backed down quickly.

We have a cat with asthma like symptoms and there is no way in hell I was going to bring the cat to the vet for a checkup when they were talking like that. We are supposed to bring him in to the vet for a checkup, but he is blind and when he gets upset, he gets all kind of mucous and is hacking for days afterwards. I am hoping to get a substitute for the sprinkle of the animal version of augmentum I put into his milk every morning and night that helps to dampen his immune system. By itself it does little, but I have other things that work symbiotically with it to stop almost all of his coughing. We still cannot go into the vets with him, and last time he got so upset we thought he was going to die when he was in there alone for a checkup.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I've seen the lightning bugs flying around. They don't glow anymore. I caught a few in my hand this year. They're all black and look like flying beetles.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Only cats have the ACE2 binding required to catch COVID-19.

Dogs simply can't catch the virus but they can carry and transmit like anything the virus can get onto, and off of.

Also, because cats can catch the virus does not mean that it causes the same kinds of systematic failures that humans have from it.

Although it isn't a popular opinion, I would suggest that eventually the science would reveal that the SARS-CoV-2 virus actually mutated to lethality in human beings, having been there for decades after zoonotic transfer from domestic cats. And the zoonotic transfer to cats was because they predate upon bats, and probably occurred hundreds, if not thousands of years ago.

There are some early studies that are starting to show bits of this puzzle, but my opinion is primarily based upon the binding affinity of ACE2, and the close association between humans and domestic cats for millennia (Ockhams razor).

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25932304]adampaulheiman[/

Only a few days to a few months? Sounds fishy to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

So where are all the dead animal reports.

What the hell man the numbers aren't inflated enough for you?
You gotta give em more ideas?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Where did you look for the reports?

I'm not hearing any reports. That's the problem. I know lots of people with animals as pets. All still living. We went from, oh my god, even the animals are infected, to Nothing, Nada, zilch.

Surely we should be hearing reports of pets, livestock, birds, etc mysteriously dying... or at least out of breath with a running nose.

I was worried about my dog when I heard initial reports, but since then, as you say, nada. I've even got a cat since then.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Where did you look for the reports?

I'm not hearing any reports. That's the problem. I know lots of people with animals as pets. All still living. We went from, oh my god, even the animals are infected, to Nothing, Nada, zilch.

Surely we should be hearing reports of pets, livestock, birds, etc mysteriously dying... or at least out of breath with a running nose.

I was worried about my dog when I heard initial reports, but since then, as you say, nada. I've even got a cat since then.

It's strange, Innit. It's all almost as if they were talking out their arse. Surely not?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Although it isn't a popular opinion, I would suggest that eventually the science would reveal that the SARS-CoV-2 virus actually mutated to lethality in human beings, having been there for decades after zoonotic transfer from domestic cats. And the zoonotic transfer to cats was because they predate upon bats, and probably occurred hundreds, if not thousands of years ago.

If that is the case then it is part of the grand plan and it is our fate.

I believe that all thing work for the basic survival of this planet. All things in their time and season. We either adapt and evolve, or we fulfill our purpose, and our energy is recycled.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It is harder to kill animals with a virus that was grown and developed in tissue cultures from human embryos, and optimized for human contagiousness.

Maybe that is why?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

The dead animals are now being exported to China.

to be sold in the wet markets.

my money on how covid got started, some lab tech or janitor was taking all the dead animals form the testing across the street selling to vendors in the wet market.

chinese eat some string #, and there was money to be made on the dead lab animals.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

The dead animals are now being exported to China.

to be sold in the wet markets.

my money on how covid got started, some lab tech or janitor was taking all the dead animals form the testing across the street selling to vendors in the wet market.

chinese eat some string #, and there was money to be made on the dead lab animals.

That's opening up another big can of worms, right there.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Very true, I had seen other ATSers, and I think you, point out the masks everywhere, with no proper disposal for them....I guess there is that chance it was completely fabricated, and in America I know for a FACT it's common for hospitals to misdiagnose. And I mean it's common. A thread NEEDS to be done on that buy I can't right now plus I have no medical expertise, only what dad taught me.

Considering how doctors were busted before for prescribing Big Pharma's magic beans for money and vacations, I'm sure the Covid rabbit hole is mighty deep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join