It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jets Scrambled On Object In Wisconsin (Civilian Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I saw this on Tik Tok a few moments ago, downloaded it and posted it on Twitter asking Ryan Graves, Knapp, and Corbell about it.

Yet you got your answer here.

This place is the best on the internet for anything UFO/UAP related. There are people here with years of experience in the subject.

Did any of those reply to you?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlankUsername

Love the narration "It is falling from the sky like it came from space" LOL , so the only things that are in the sky come from space?

Personally, I liked the part where she said, "O M G there's people out there looking."

That's kinda like saying "LOL", while not actually laughing at all.

Regarding the Blue Angels: I don't know if those pilots gotta be half crazy, have balls of steel, or maybe a little bit of both..... but whichever it is, they sure can put on a helluva show.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

They still wouldn't send unarmed aircraft, and certainly not the Blue Angels. In fact, they would have cleared the airspace, not sent them in.
edit on 6/13/2021 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Someone I went to OCS with used to drive F18s and is a relatively trailblazing top gun graduate. When they are so loud and fast it can feel like they are lower than they are to a ground observer.

Hell, I was once kayak fishing on percy priest lake when I lived in TN and three F18s out of Smyrna literally had me nervous at how low they swooped down right above me out over the lake. Same thing happened on my bachelor party fishing near Charleston, SC - I wouldn't say for certain but those pilots know how to show off if the opportunity allows.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

It would help if we knew where in Wisconsin this happened. Our people generally train in flights of two over the center of the state.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It's almost certainly the airshow at La Crosse.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It's almost certainly the airshow at La Crosse.

They reserve a day or two for practice before the actual show dates...
edit on 13-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Looks like the "saucer" disappears a couple of frames before it gets to the tree line. Its line of flight also seems to shift around a little when going past the electrical lines. I suppose those areas might be the most difficult to work around if you're going to add something to the video.
edit on 14-6-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The little girl meant well. Her mommy and daddy didn't tell her that something really exciting was going on. Shame on them!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join