It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we be looking within instead of without?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is not a forum I frequent, but with the attention on UFO/UAP's lately, I ran across some interesting comments and a video that begged the question in the title. Should we be scouring our oceans instead of putting most of our focus on space?

Before the inevitable, yes I know it's BIN, so do your due diligence. Take nothing at face value.

In 2012, Captain and Chairman Vladimir Prikhodko made some interesting comments...

First Rank Captain Vladimir Prikhodko, the chairman of a public research organization for underwater studies, notes Russia, the U.S. and China are spending billions in space, when maybe they should spend the money down here…down deep under the sea, under the glistening, blue-tinted polar icecaps...

“50 percent of UFO encounters are connected with oceans. 15 percent—with lakes. So UFOs tend explicitly to the water element. Therefore naval collection of data on UFOs is of special value.”

IF true, I had no idea the percentages for sightings involving bodies of water are this high. I knew there had been instances of craft diving into and coming out of water, including the poles, but I thought they were the exception rather than the rule, so to speak. The video below shows an encounter starting at 1:15 to around 1:45, though it's worth watching the whole video (with a healthy dose of skepticism).

The article also mentions an incident during Operation Deep Freeze which involved a Russian Icebreaker in the Antarctic...

Captain Prikhodko relates the astounding case of Dr. Rubens Dzh.Villela, a famous Arctic explorer who, along with an officer of the watch and a seasoned helmsman witnessed aliens launch a vessel skyward from beneath the ice-bound sea.

And another example with multiple sonar clocking a craft at 150 knots underwater. Quite spectacular if true.

Has ET set up shop in our oceans, or is this a case of black ops mixing business with pleasure?

Article link
Operation Deep Freeze
Further reading; Russia discloses/releases ufo files

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Or have "They" been here all along and We are the "Subjects"...

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Sooner or later a scientist is going to hook up a dolphin to a machine to see how it reacts to underwater footage of the phenomenom.

I'm sure they're familiar with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ivan T. Sanderson wrote a book 50 years ago about UFOs and the frequency of their appearance in connection with bodies of water.

He certainly thought it was worthwhile to look to the water in terms of the UFO phenomenon.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I will say that my most profound personal experience happened in the Agean sea.

Given we have been told: "we know more about the moon than our oceans." Sure, we are at the bare minimum "missing what is right in front of our nose."

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Two questions.

If " they " have inhabited the seas and oceans, why do they feel the need to fly around in the air ?

If they came from space originally, does that mean others could still be coming to Earth ? And that is what is actually being seen.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

That has been said from ancient times hasn't it? I believe it was/Oannes the fish/man that helped seed wisdom in the human race.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure we have mapped out ocean floors. The UFOs would have characteristics of being built at the bottom of the ocean. As fun as it sounds, I don't think so, personally.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I read somewhere...perhaps here...that the video of the object shown above was proven to be faked. Can't recall the specifics.

But yeah, everyone was so convinced everything came from the sky overlooked all the reports of underwater craft

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yeah exactly ATruGod
and we are generally all running around working our nads off, is there some hidden reason they coax us into this madness.

Ever since meeting an ex USA military radar operator whp told me "I can't tell you anything it's more than my life is worth, all I can say is they aren't from up there they are down here" pointing to the ground with a very worried look on his face, I've been looking more to the UFOs being Planet Earth based.

The seas it might be, below our feet too far far down.

As we mess up te environment on the surface of our shared planet I really hope they aren't scouting around looking for ways of eliminating this human bacteria to save the ecosystem

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
NOAA - List of unexplained sounds

“The following is a list of unidentified, or formerly unidentified, sounds. All of the sound files in this article have been sped up by at least a factor of 16 to increase intelligibility by condensing them and raising the frequency from infrasound to a more audible and reproducible range.”

Some may hear these and think perhaps Subterrestrials , Aquaterrestrials generated sounds.

Source: en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 11-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Two questions.

If " they " have inhabited the seas and oceans, why do they feel the need to fly around in the air ?

If they came from space originally, does that mean others could still be coming to Earth ? And that is what is actually being seen.

I don't know..it seems logical that any technological sentient species would be interested in studying the rest of their home, no? Near 8 billion of us inhabit 25% of the surface, uet we study the oceans in submarines

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

it seems logical that any technological sentient species would be interested in studying the rest of their home,

Well their "home " could be the water as suggested. They could study that by travelling underwater surely.

Why risk being spotted by humans when flying around. Unless they want to be spotted that is.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It seems absurd to me that we haven't already mapped everything out down there. I get that there are depths we cannot easily access but if we can get to Mars, surely we can get to the bottom of the deepest ocean.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
I'm pretty sure we have mapped out ocean floors. The UFOs would have characteristics of being built at the bottom of the ocean. As fun as it sounds, I don't think so, personally.

It wouldn't be the first time humans (or science) have missed what was right in front of them. New discoveries are made all the time on the ocean floor. In 2019 they found a whole city underwater many thought was a myth. Heracleion.

edit on 6/11/2021 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I've considered this possibility.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

If you can manipulate a field around your craft, what better hiding place than the ocean?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

It wouldn't be the first time humans (or science) have missed the what was right in front of them. New discoveries are made all the time on the ocean floor. In 2019 they found a whole city underwater many thought was a myth. Heracleion.

Ok I'm sorry, at this point I'm getting a little offended because all Native indigenous cultures have stories of Star People and not mermaids. This is not directed at you, or the thread, but the subject at whole of UFO disclosure.

Everyone, Star People, they were in direct contact with ancient humans. Know your history and know your mythology. This basic human knowledge is getting dismissed right in front of our eyes and it's offensive.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

It wouldn't be the first time humans (or science) have missed the what was right in front of them. New discoveries are made all the time on the ocean floor. In 2019 they found a whole city underwater many thought was a myth. Heracleion.

Ok I'm sorry, at this point I'm getting a little offended because all Native indigenous cultures have stories of Star People and not mermaids. This is not directed at you, or the thread, but the subject at whole of UFO disclosure.

Everyone, Star People, they were in direct contact with ancient humans. Know your history and know your mythology. This basic human knowledge is getting dismissed right in front of our eyes and it's offensive.

Ancient history and mythology is one of my fave topics, but we also have ancient stories of "gods" coming from the depths of the ocean and from other bodies of water. The list is long. No one is dismissing the other stories by any means, but this thread is focused more on the UFO and water phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

It seems absurd to me that we haven't already mapped everything out down there. I get that there are depths we cannot easily access but if we can get to Mars, surely we can get to the bottom of the deepest ocean.

I think when we consider just how big and deep the ocean is, I'm surprised we've come as far as we have.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join