It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Point Vaccinating Those Who've Had COVID-19: Findings of Cleveland Clinic

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The entire World need ask only one single simple question...

..."What ever happened to... Alvesco (ciclesonide)??"

Therein lies the answer to any question a person could ever have about the Rona. Scamdemic vs pandemic? "Vaccine" vs no "vaccine"? Masks? Lockdowns? Elections? Corruption? Chi-Coms? Mind-f###'s? Just any question a person could have!

edit on 6/9/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I was not familiar with the product.

I looked it up, the only thing I could find, said it failed Phase III clinical trials.

Was there more? I am sure there is, but they are not talking.

www.thepharmaletter.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Read the contents of the first red box...Here

(from March of 2020, nearly 1.5 years ago!)

So, can't possibly imagine why it never passed Phase III...can you????? LOL!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'll take "the science is what I say it is" for 200 Alex!

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy
a reply to: SlapMonkey
Thusly I concur that orange juice+sunlight beats Covid or any form of cold.

Ugh... orange juice has way too much sugar.

Much better is lemon juice+zest+fresh ground ginger...

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

"Shooter"

Didn't even have to watch the clip! It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the statement earlier!

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Read the contents of the first red box...Here

(from March of 2020, nearly 1.5 years ago!)

So, can't possibly imagine why it never passed Phase III...can you????? LOL!!!

Do you know who wrote that email, and when? The header seems to be missing.

I don't know much about the drug. It does sound promising, and it looks like it was investigated, but, was rejected because it was supposedly found to be only 70% effective in controlling symptons.

It looks like the person that wrote the email thinks it was a better than nothing alternative for those isolated in an area, with no better solutions available.

The part I found most interesting, is the part that seems to be glanced over, in all of the little information I could find on the drug, is the part where they say that it seems to block the ability of the virus to replicate.

I find it odd that would not have been the goal, even if it were lousy at suppressing the symptoms.

What difference did it make if a person had the virus, was feeling crappy, and the medication did not relieve the symptoms, but blocked the replication of the virus?

I would really like to hear more about this drug.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

"Shooter"

Didn't even have to watch the clip! It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the statement earlier!

Great movie, no?

I have to believe there are SF guys like his character that are willing to do what he did - especially if given the green light by a Presidential Directive.

I envision something akin to a program whereby certain people are officially sanctioned and placed on a Letters of Marque and Reprisal' type of list - maybe even with bounties on their heads.

This concept is a tiny part of what I envision to replace the entire concept of 'prisons' in our country.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Okay. This gets more confusing.

Inhaled steroid ciclesonide suppresses SARS-CoV-2 replication in vitro

By Dr. Liji Thomas, MDAug 26 2020

With the COVID-19 pandemic, the world has suffered hundreds of thousands of deaths and tens of millions of cases. In order to contain this outbreak, new and already approved drugs are being tested. A new paper by researchers at Japan’s National Institute of Infectious Diseases and published on the preprint server bioRxiv* in August 2020 reports the in vitro suppression of coronavirus (CoV) replication by an inhaled corticosteroid (ICS) ciclesonide.

Steroids have been repurposed for the treatment of severe COVID-19 because the latter is associated with severe inflammatory phenomena. Thus,

Ciclesonide Inhibits MERS-CoV Growth

There are several case reports on patients with COVID-19 pneumonia who were treated with ciclesonide and had a favorable outcome, without significant side effects.
www.news-medical.net...

It is definately worth the read, though you will likely come away with more questions than answers.

Again, thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

This is getting ridiculous... States are offering different gifts for getting vaccinated. Some are even offering joints. Here in Louisiana, John Bel Edwards said anyone who gets vaccinated can have a free pack of beer. Could a rushed vaccine with still unknown side effects, and known harmful to fatal effects really be worth a fcking pack of beer or joint? This country can't get out of the grip of democrats and back to normalcy fast enough.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The Power of Natural Immunity - June 8 2021

The news about the U.S. Covid pandemic is even better than you’ve heard. Some 80% to 85% of American adults are immune to the virus: More than 64% have received at least one vaccine dose and, of those who haven’t, roughly half have natural immunity from prior infection. There’s ample scientific evidence that natural immunity is effective and durable, and public-health leaders should pay it heed.

Only around 10% of Americans have had confirmed positive Covid tests, but four to six times as many have likely had the infection.....

Dr. Fauci said last Aug. 13 that when you have fewer than 10 cases per 100,000, “you should be able to open up safely and clearly.” The U.S. reached that point in mid-May.It’s time to stop the fear mongering and level with the public about the incredible capabilities of both modern medical research and the human body’s immune system.

Dr. Makary is a professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Bloomberg School of Public Health and Carey Business School.

edit on 9-6-2021 by NorthStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
"The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination"

but they get to enjoy the risks from it.

As the sayings go, albeit paraphrased to my liking:

If it sounds too good to be true, THEN IT PROBABLY #ING IS.

and --

The miracle cure snake oil is likely invariably worse than the disease.

Exactly. This vaccine is SO good that when people weren't flocking in masses to get it, democratic state leaders started offering freebies in return for getting it. People are f#ing stupid.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: carewemust

We're all proud of you! Give yourself a slap on the ass from ol' Slap.

You mean "for ol' Slap", admit it...

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: TheResidentAlien
Just a hunch:

#1 Pre-screening with Antibody tests would require far more (highly trained) medical personnel, massively increased number of labs, and would cost far more than simply vaccinating everyone and increase the timeframe significantly.

#2 Natural Antibodies would appear to be strain dependent where the vaccine is not e.g. There's been cases of people being infected more than once by different strains where the vaccines appears to be reasonably effective at reducing the possibility of getting "bad" Covid across all strains.

Unfortunately we still don't know how long a vaccine will be effective for. Will those that got a dose in January need a new shot after 8 months (similar to antibodies) or they lose immunity ?

That's a lot more vaccines required and for a far longer period of time if we are truly going to open the world to pre-covid levels anytime soon.

Mr Fauci, is that you?

Blah blah, easier if you all get a shot. Blasé blasé, don’t know if a vaccine is effective. Yadda blasé blah, just get used to having incredible amounts of government flu serum till old normal is the new normal.

I haven’t read a bigger load of hot co*k since I studied L Ron Hubbard, a life of extraordinary condition.

It's all part of the plan... This is off-topic, but throughout 2020 while the left was working hard to oust Trump, all we heard about was racism in sports and coronavirus. Games were played without fans and commercial after commercial preached about whites accepting blacks. They even showed videos of black players and white players high-fiving and hugging like they've been doing since they started playing together decades ago. Players who had been playing in diverse schools with no issues since Pee Wee football were told to wear SJW messages on their jerseys, etc. Over the past couple of weeks while watching college baseball, I noticed that they're now pushing the message that all issues have been solved and all stadiums will be at full capacity, etc. This 110% solidifies the fact that, #1, this was never a sincere issue to begin with, and #2, the democrats have once again proven us right in the fact that black lives only matter once every four years.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

As I understand it, the email is from Fauci himself. It is one of the emails he sent to a colleague.

I find it odd that would not have been the goal, even if it were lousy at suppressing the symptoms.

What difference did it make if a person had the virus, was feeling crappy, and the medication did not relieve the symptoms, but blocked the replication of the virus?

Exactly! That was the whole point, wasn't it??? And it's all the more odd / aggravating when you consider the alleged "vaccine" creates a bunch of its own symptoms and doesn't really treat any of the Rona 'symptoms' either!

I used to say Climate Change was the biggest hoax ever perpetuated on mankind, but now I think it might just be Rona!

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

It was a good, no great, movie. Watched it many times...every time it's on even.

Justice getting served how it should be! Particularly liked seeing a crooked politician getting his just deserves!

ETA - My favorite scene in the movie is the one with Mr. Rate..."...still got the shovel !!".
Just a classic scene!

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthStreet

The problem that I have with that article is that it claims that we still need one shot, even if we have natural immunity (It's in the subhead).

That isn't supported by the actual science, that's yet another ploy to appeal to emotion and fear that people still need to get a dose. I appreciate the first 5 paragraphs that I could read prior to hitting the pay wall (plus what you quoted), but that subhead alone is enough to still irritate the crap out of me.

Does it support that claim with proven scientific need for a dose, or is that just a better-to-be-safe-than-sorry approach?
edit on 9-6-2021 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: carewemust

We're all proud of you! Give yourself a slap on the ass from ol' Slap.

You mean "for ol' Slap", admit it...

I can neither confirm nor deny.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Funny how that drug already existed and had proven itself at least anecdotally effective, yet was never given EUA during the pandemic, but an experimental vaccine was (even though the seemingly proven efficacy of Alvesco was already known and reported to Fauci).

Per the FDA's Emergency Use Authorization Web Site (emphasis mine):

Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.

It seems to me that there was both an adequate and available alternative in Alvesco as a treatment, meaning that the nearly 1-year wait for an experimental vaccine was time wasted and many lives lost unnecessarily.

Dr. Fauci is an asshole.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join