It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Point Vaccinating Those Who've Had COVID-19: Findings of Cleveland Clinic

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep, I've been reading and starring your comments about it.

Don't forget those sweet gubmint tax dollars being doled out to states who choose to remain under state-of-emergency declarations (SOED).

Our beloved dipsh*t of a governor here in California has already stated that, even when he "reopens California" on June 15 (whatever that will mean), he will not lift the SOED because:

Source

“We’re still in a state of emergency. This disease has not been extinguished. It’s not vanished, it’s not taking the summer months off,” Newsom said during a news conference to draw the names of 15 vaccinated people to win $50,000.

And don't even get me started on these asinine lotteries and give-a-ways that are an attempt to get people to take an experimental vaccination with blatant disregard for a lack of knowledge of long-term effects from this injection. I won't be surprised if such incentives end up as criminal lawsuits at some point in the future.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I was proud of myself for convincing an entire tour bus population (about 30 of us) to take off the stupid masks this past weekend.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We're all proud of you! Give yourself a slap on the ass from ol' Slap.

edit on 8-6-2021 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Which part ?

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

They can test for antibodies...I wouldn't trust a PCR test though.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
So how do I find out if I already had the covid? Vast majority had to have a test tell them if they had this pandemic disease.

The PCR tests, the foundation of the entire scam, are widely understood to be horribly inaccurate.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If they didn't take into account that a quarter of our population all ready had covid, they would never get a ninety five percent effective rate against the virus turning into covid 19. Take away vaccines of those who already had it and I bet the effectiveness would drop below eighty five. We have no way of saying their figures are wrong, they control the narrative and set the parameters. Even if you were a billionaire scientist and did verification, your evidence and proof would not be accepted by the FDA if it went against their agenda. They for some reason are trying to force most people into getting vaccines in the future. They want us to believe in them since belief in god is waning. They want our fear to make us their puppets.

I have an immune system, it knows what a corona virus is and knows how to deactivate coronaviruses. I will never take any long term medicine that makes my immune system malfunction anymore. I will take my chances and eat better so I don't have to take pharmaceuticals long term. If my doctors do not like my high blood pressure in their offices, trust in my readings at home, my blood pressure goes way up when I see the doctors and nurses. Most of the cuffs they use nowadays to check blood pressure don't work worth a crap, my wife's doctor said even the blood pressure meters they get for their nurses are not right, she uses her own which is checked out to verify accuracy on a regular basis, and it does not give false readings like the ones the nurses have.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Finally got in for my yearly physical in August last year 5 months late. Requested an antibody blood test with the rest. Put it in writing, twice. never happened and I'm still waiting for it so I can pay the bill.

New Dr this year and I will have the test.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheResidentAlien

Which part ?

Seriously?? Considering the context of the thread, this should not be hard to figure out. The findings blow your #2 claim out of the water & straight into the Depends.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It's not a moot question when policy is being made that ignores the millions of us who have recovered from the virus, yet have antibodies and memory B cells that are just as good, if not potentially longer-lasting, than those created from the vaccine.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If they didn't take into account that a quarter of our population all ready had covid, they would never get a ninety five percent effective rate against the virus turning into covid 19. Take away vaccines of those who already had it and I bet the effectiveness would drop below eighty five.

This is a very good point, and one that I really didn't put much thought into: How many of those in the studies from the vaccine manufacturers already had active antibodies in their system? I'm sure that they tested for it, but I doubt those test results would hold up in court...but I could be wrong.

Regardless, I would argue that any and all test subjects who had evidence of antibodies prior to the shot should have their data removed from the study. And maybe they did, but it's been so long since I looked at the study results that I don't recall (and it wasn't a branch of interest at the time).

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Which part ?

These parts.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Biden's Operation Warp Speed for administering vaccinations never made it to 1/2 Warp.

Biden to miss USA vaccine goal: www.forbes.com...

The Biden Administration is coming up short in every way. Pitiful.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Biden's Operation Warp Speed for administering vaccinations never made it to 1/2 Warp.

Sure sucks when your populace doesn't trust your drivel enough to hit the mark XD

Seriously, it's not politics so much as part regional culture, part other factors. The NE has always been a hotbed of Ivy League medical research, so I'd expect it to be leading in vax numbers to begin with regardless of any other factors.

The south, though? Not so much. There is much more focus on caring for yourself than running to a doctor to do it for you. In other words, if you're not on your deathbed or severely broke/severed something, there's no need to look at the medical profession as a realm of miracle worker "gods".

On the flip-side, the more rural you go here in Michigan, the more and more closely that DIY mindset is mirrored up here. So to be fair, I'd also wage it has a LOT to do with several generations growing up with everything handed to them on a silver platter in cities and suburbs near them, versus the rural areas with far less Insta-gratification results peddled around every corner.

In other words, they know it's not the end of the world to wait out sniffles & coughs. Or the short of it: country folks have patience.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

One of the first things I said when the efficacy studies came out on the vaccines, is why did they supposedly have more information from a vaccine that had been out a month instead of the natural antibodies that had been around for over a year.

Basic logical deductions from the start showed this was a ruse.

All you have to do is look for stated intention, actions taken, outcome or.possible outcome of said actions. If their is no logical progression between these things factor in the human greed/ego variable then you wll beable to formulate the actual purpose.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Just a hunch:

#1 Pre-screening with Antibody tests would require far more (highly trained) medical personnel, massively increased number of labs, and would cost far more than simply vaccinating everyone and increase the timeframe significantly.

#2 Natural Antibodies would appear to be strain dependent where the vaccine is not e.g. There's been cases of people being infected more than once by different strains where the vaccines appears to be reasonably effective at reducing the possibility of getting "bad" Covid across all strains.

Unfortunately we still don't know how long a vaccine will be effective for. Will those that got a dose in January need a new shot after 8 months (similar to antibodies) or they lose immunity ?

That's a lot more vaccines required and for a far longer period of time if we are truly going to open the world to pre-covid levels anytime soon.

Mr Fauci, is that you?

Blah blah, easier if you all get a shot. Blasé blasé, don’t know if a vaccine is effective. Yadda blasé blah, just get used to having incredible amounts of government flu serum till old normal is the new normal.

I haven’t read a bigger load of hot co*k since I studied L Ron Hubbard, a life of extraordinary condition.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Too bad Joey ordered enough vaccines for every man woman and child in America. With only an estimated 42% fully vaccinated there is gonna be a chit-ton of leftover vaccines.

Now they have the US 85% population won't be vaccinated till January 7th, they are gonna push this BS for as long as they can

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Lol, I had them for a week or so as well. It sucks but the immune system is a glorious thing huh?

Thusly I concur that orange juice+sunlight beats Covid or any form of cold.

I'll take a screwdriver on table 3 but hold the mRNA!

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
"The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination"

but they get to enjoy the risks from it.

I just got home from Bible Study at a friend's house. She had to go over to her neighbor's house to care for his animals because he was taken to hospital by ambulance today, after having his second shot of the vaccine yesterday.

He was hospitalized with COVID about ten months ago, so why they gave him the vaccine is still in question. One of the doctors is saying that he should never have been given the vaccine with his history of already having had COVID and having a really hard time of it.

I so agree, but he was afraid, and he listened to the wrong people.

I was shocked that my doctor who was pushing the vaccine back last year, is no longer pushing it. He tickled me when I came into his office wearing a mask, he asked me why I was wearing the mask. I told, because I did not get the vaccine, and I did not want to be a threat to him.

He said, "I thought so." He reached over, took off my mask, and handed it to me. We both smiled, and we drank espresso.

edit on 8-6-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Fixed format error.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Biden is old and has some dementia setting in., he thought it was AARP speed not WARP speed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join