It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Emails Published

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Trending on twitter right now is #FauciEmails and #FauciLeaked... The initial general consensus I can see is that Fauci might have some more questions to answer... Seems he mighta knew more than he’s let on about ‘rona’s origen, what would work battling it, and whatnot... but I've also seen some narratives in the past not take hold, too...
I don't know the whole story of these “leaks.” Apparently some FOIA, with redactions and stuff, so I’m not sure what the deal is... (eta: looks like maybe WaPo and Buzzfeed are the publishers of these)
Here's some screenshots I took:
(I’m pretty sure there’s more than I am posting, but how much, I don’t know... The markings and edits other than screenshot cropping are not my own)

ETA: I see that someone commented (tweeted) that none of this is new information, and I am inclined to agree, somewhat...
I don’t know what the final takeaways or future investigative trails will be from this, but even putting these out seem to be an “about face” from previous reporting decisions...

edit on 6/2/2021 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Jun 2 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jun 2 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.documentcloud.org... ---link added

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Typical parasitic government official making money off of other's suffering. I wonder how many kick backs he was receiving under the table from FARMA and the Chinese ?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

Thank you for this!

I 'knew' much of what these emails imply a long time ago, but never thought we'd see evidence like this that Fauxxi (and probably Trump) knew well before we did.

(I assumed they did, but didn't expect something like this in a FOIA)

ETA:

This also means that senior dems knew well before advising to come to china town or to celebrate st pats in NY.

While most media was either ignoring or mocking Trump news conferences.

And well before deciding to send infected people into nursing homes.

And while delaying the first sham-peachment to make sure the virus could spread as much as possible before anyone could really focus on it.

edit on 2-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I hope that smug bastard finds permanent justice and that we get a reaction video from his zoom fanboys.

I don't ask much.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Here’s a link that should bring ya to “documentcloud” where you should be able to look at all the files (the page selector at the bottom says it’s over 3200 pages):

t.co...

(The website might be overloaded, or it might be DuckDuckGo’s fault, but the link seems to work on my phone, while the site isn’t working too well.)

edit on 6/2/2021 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Firstly, Twitter? Are you that gullible?

Secondly, this looks like an e-mail to a known public address and has almost nothing even attributed to Fauchi.

Let me explain, stacks of children send letters to Santa, and they sometimes get letters in reply.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Secondly, this looks like an e-mail to a known public address and has almost nothing even attributed to Fauchi.

Let me explain, stacks of children send letters to Santa, and they sometimes get letters in reply.

What do the bird people have to do with these emails? (I might have missed something)

Fauxxi isn't santa.

The leaders and scientists writing to him aren't exactly 'children'.

And the unblocked portions of his responses sure don't look like form letters.

If this is today's 'talking points', I can probably just sleep in.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

What do the bird people have to do with these emails? (I might have missed something)

You might have? LOL. (Hint, read the first line of the post body).

Fauxxi isn't santa.

And those who respond to a public group e-mail address, set up to field questions from the general public, may not necessarily be the person from whom the message is apparently addressed. Just like in all those responses to 'Dear Santa @ the North Pole' letters.

Only one person in one of the letters so far posted on Twitter had any suggested credential, and I looked him up. He hasn't published any papers (which means he isn't really a pHd) and he is listed as a "research associate" and "technician. Dir", without any mention of a pHd, at the relevant university (also, what he supposedly said doesn't strike me as someone with such a credential).

The one response allegedly from Fauchi, seems to be explaining in fairly basic terms, what social distancing is. To me if it is actually Fauchi, and not someone answering on his behalf, they are responding as if the person they are answering is a child.

Yeah, it looks like another nothingburger from the team that brought you "the Kraken!" and the vast stream of failed "BOOM!" and "the Smoking Gun" revelations that almost universally fizzled from lack of substance.

But perhaps there is more stuff in the FOIA result that hasn't yet been posted on Twitter, that actually has substance. Who knows. I'll wait until someone else finds it before I consider even looking.

This just looks like the same anti-vaxxers and right-wing yokels that have been shouting this same sort of stuff, ever since they discovered social media in 2015.

edit on 2/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Someone is gullible. I wonder who will regret it in the end.

I mean, is there any topic that you do not ignore and just rant on about how silly it is.

A nuke goes off.. Oh everyone gets sunburn, stop being gullible.
SPF9000 comes out, people die.. Oh people die, they were fat.

far out...

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
There was an actual FOIA request for the Fauci emails.
It is easy enough to find the treasure trove through links provided in the OP.... I did it.

People blowing this information off are trying to protect Fauci.

Link to documentcloud pdf for the Fauci emails.
edit on b000000302021-06-02T07:22:07-05:0007America/ChicagoWed, 02 Jun 2021 07:22:07 -0500700000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

You might have? LOL. (Hint, read the first line of the post body).

Fauxxi isn't santa.

And those who respond to a public group e-mail address, set up to field questions from the general public, may not necessarily be the person from whom the message is apparently addressed. Just like in all those responses to 'Dear Santa @ the North Pole' letters.

Only one person in one of the letters so far posted on Twitter had any suggested credential, and I looked him up. He hasn't published any papers (which means he isn't really a pHd) and he is listed as a "research associate" and "technician. Dir", without any mention of a pHd, at the relevant university (also, what he supposedly said doesn't strike me as someone with such a credential).

The one response allegedly from Fauchi, seems to be explaining in fairly basic terms, what social distancing is. To me if it is actually Fauchi, and not someone answering on his behalf, they are responding as if the person they are answering is a child.

Yeah, it looks like another nothingburger from the team that brought you "the Kraken!" and the vast stream of failed "BOOM!" and "the Smoking Gun" revelations that almost universally fizzled from lack of substance.

But perhaps there is more stuff in the FOIA result that hasn't yet been posted on Twitter, that actually has substance. Who knows. I'll wait until someone else finds it before I consider even looking.

This just looks like the same anti-vaxxers and right-wing yokels that have been shouting this same sort of stuff, ever since they discovered social media in 2015.

Does the fact that some people are discussing this on the bird network in any way change what the emails say?

You obviously haven't read many of the emails then, there are many 'credentialed' folks, and many more blacked out.

Ah, I see why you sound so ignorant, YOU have gotten your info from bird network.

While I am only reading the thousands of FOIA pages.

I have no need for bird or face networks.

Nice way to add a few random insults at the end, I'll tell your teacher that you can have outdoor recess today.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Someone is gullible. I wonder who will regret it in the end.

I mean, is there any topic that you do not ignore and just rant on about how silly it is.

A nuke goes off.. Oh everyone gets sunburn, stop being gullible.
SPF9000 comes out, people die.. Oh people die, they were fat.

far out...

So you just make stuff up, suggesting things that those other people would never say, and judge people by that?

We can all see you - this is a public forum.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

"just make stuff up, suggesting things that those other people would never say, and judge people by that"

I have used those exact words to describe current leftists and dem leaders.

Accurately.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

We can all see you - this is a public forum.

As if you have that clearly in mind.
What was OP just not supposed to post this information?
Your know it all BS is so over.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Is there any confirmation that this isn't simply a hoax?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Is there any confirmation that this isn't simply a hoax?

I haven't seen any official kind of determination, but put some effort into debunking myself at first.

So far, everything checks out for me.

But not 100% convinced yet.

Very well done and elaborate if hoax.

(I am only reading, no effort re forensics)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I don't think I made anything up.

But elaborate if you will. Cheers.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

He's 99% sure it's been around since Nov or Dec... I've been saying that since the very beginning because I knew multiple people with coronavirus symptoms but the docs back then didn't know what to diagnose and couldn't pinpoint a sickness. The entire country shopped for Thanksgiving, Christmas, had Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthday, and New Year's parties, went Black Friday shopping, etc. etc. etc...

The most unfortunate part of this is that I don't see the mainstream media reporting on the truth behind this and the fact that an entire country was shut down for the sole reason of "exposure" when we'd all already been exposed.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

"an entire country was shut down for the sole reason of "exposure" when we'd all already been exposed."

Pretty clear in emails that while bio lab origin was known by Nov, they hadn't yet determined scope, scale, lethality, or 100% certain attribution.

(Their best guess on attribution was correct though)

Exposure was also extremely limited at that point (on a national or even regional scale) and R0 (transmissibility, for lack of a better word) was all over the map, causing a good deal of confusion.

They were still having great difficulty determining exactly what we were facing at that point, but they definately knew we were facing something.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I do not watch mainstream news or CSPAN but has anyone actually seen Fauci on live TV? The last time I actually saw him is in zoom interviews? The reason I ask is I heard a rumor that he is in hiding and no one knows where he is at. Against it just rumors but if true is interesting

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join