It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sam resigns - Doctors Are Coming Out - First US Doctor Certifies Vaccine Injury

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Again don't believe bitchute there are plenty of other sources out there just do a google search. There are plenty of doctors from nobel prize winning virologists on down to family doctors presenting their findings about how bad this non vaccine is. But again you don't want to look into that you just want to come on here and troll and create division. I ask again if you don't like what is being said turn on CNN or any network news and get spoon fed the story they want you to believe.... Cue the reference to a tin foil hat in 3...2...1

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: Arizona2

Well, I did ask for other sources.

Predominately using a site like Bitchute — lacks credibility IMO.

Who should they use? CNN?
Or better yet, should they use Fauci for a source?
LMAO

I bet you have a statue of Fauci that you genuflect to every night.

link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well, they will be having a new pill to treat covid shortly. I bet it will be very expensive and require a doctors visit.

Or it can bring another part to continue the assembling inside the vaccinated people.

link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
The 1st video is short. The accounts of a doctor who can no longer go along with the lies and has since resigned. And the 2nd video is a long interview of a woman that has been magnetized and is now in the hospital. Trying to warn others not to take the Covide-19 vaccines.

Dr Sam resigns - DOCTORS ARE COMING OUT - THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT THIS PREMEDITATED MURDER

MAGNETO WOMAN INTERVIEWED First US Doctor Certifies vax Injury Confirms Serious Diagnosis After Jab

These two stories are of wildly differing quality.

The first one is some guy wearing scrubs claiming to be "Doctor Sam" and videoed with a smartphone. Hell, I could do that and claim to be "Doctor Spam". Reminds me of the guy on TV who's trying to sell me turmeric.

The second one, however, is credible, IMHO. Guillian-Barre Syndrome is known to sometimes be precipitated by vaccine injections:

"An increased incidence of Guillain–Barré syndrome followed influenza immunization that followed the 1976 swine flu outbreak (H1N1 A/NJ/76); 8.8 cases per million (0.0088 per 1000) recipients developed it as a complication. GBS cases occurred in 362 patients during the 6 weeks after influenza vaccination of 45 million persons, an 8.8-fold increase over normal rates. The 1976 swine flu vaccination-induced GBS was an outlier; small increases in incidence have been observed in subsequent vaccination campaigns, but not to the same extent. The 2009 flu pandemic vaccine against pandemic swine flu virus H1N1/PDM09 did not cause a significant increase in cases. In fact, "studies found a small increase of approximately 1 case per million vaccines above the baseline rate, which is similar to that observed after administration of seasonal influenza vaccines over the past several years."

en.wikipedia.org...–Barré_syndrome#Vaccine_onset

This young lady admits she has a history of autoimmune disease (Rheumatoid Arthritis). Yes, a vaccination of some kind or another that kicks your immune response into overdrive seems like it could also kick an autoimmune response into overdrive. There doesn't seem to be any thing specific to the Moderna vaccine about this, however.

Also, that thing about little objects sticking to her forehead: as I was sitting here typing this in, I picked up a paper clip and pressed it against my forehead and it also stuck there. Amazing! But that doesn't mean that I erase hard drives with my magnetic personality when I walk into the room. It just means that I haven't washed the dried sweat off my face in a while.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

That is why I say through all of this don't ever trust or go off one source, whether that be " Dr. Sam" or Dr. Fauci. Do your own research it is out there.

And on that note I am disengaging from this thread
edit on 5-6-2021 by HONROC because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Most of your posts/sources are Bitchute.

“BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech.”

I really can’t take it seriously.

Do you have any other sources?

The people talking and being interviewed are not Bitchute FYI. Bitchute is just a hosting platform. Sadly for you it is not one that censors anything that a lefto like you would like and is used to. You people act like spoiled children.

You people attack any platform like this that is not leftist FB,Twatter or YT.

Now how about you deliver any proof that bitchute is "far right" Not a claim, Proof.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

“BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech.”

There.
All parsed out so that you can easily follow
www.openvaers.com...

Feel free to parse the CDC's VAERS site directly
vaers.hhs.gov...

I know
I know

"But, but, CNN and Biden said....."

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Bitchute is just a video hosting site who will allow anyone to post regardless of their political affiliation. That's about as non-partisan as you can get. Youtube on the other hand......

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Do you not trust yourself to discern which information is credible and which information is pure quack? Why are you so afraid of sources other than your state approved media? Are you afraid that if you visit Bitchute, you just won’t know what to believe, without Don Lemon or Rachel Maddow there to tell you which information is untrue?

You are the media’s perfect little slave. You immediately dismiss and mock any source which they have taught you is bad.

You might want to think about that for a minute. Why doesn’t CNN and WaPo want you to look into claims of covid-19 “vaccine” injuries and death? Really- why? Will you not be able to think and use your discernment on your own, or is it because they are trying to hide something?

I suspect you will answer that they don’t allow reporting of or questioning of the covid-19 “vaccine”serious side effects because they are super rare, and it’s harmful to society for people to believe they could be harmed by these “vaccines”
when everyone needs to take these “vacccines.”

And on that subject, why is the government so desperate to get everyone to take these shots? Over 99% of people who get this virus sail right through it with no problems. So why in the world are they offering millions of dollars for people to take these “jabs?”

By the way- did you know that the makers of these “vaccines” do not themselves call them vaccines? Did you know that the makers of these not-vaccines do NOT claim that they will prevent infection with or transmission of covid-19? Don’t believe me? Go look it up and come back with a link to the drug makers where they claim their jabs will prevent you from getting covid-19.

So if it doesn’t prevent getting one from getting covid-19 and it doesn’t prevent you from passing it on if you have it, again, why the desperation to “vaccinate” everyone?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

*awkward side glance at ATS*

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I asked you quite a few questions, all pertinent to the thread and your comment just a moment ago, but thought I would ask your opinion on something else.

If there were a group of corporations and individuals and their finances and business dealings and areas of authority were all overlapping and intertwined; and if those corporations and agencies and individuals were going to make a lot of money and gain a lot of control over people and their health, but there were some serious consequences to what they were trying to achieve, what would they do to prevent the information of those consequence from getting out?

What if some people were trying to get out that information of the serious consequences? What would these corporations and agencies do? How could they possibly prevent that information from being made known?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think the Doc is onto something. Walked by my fridge today and all of the magnets jumped right off of it and onto my body. I'd show you proof, but proof doesn't seem to be required anymore, as long as enough people fall for it, oh, I mean, believe me.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You didn't watch the video did you.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You didn't watch the video did you.

He’s not allowed to

The source isn’t cNn

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Even if those numbers were accurate, they're not, that would make the death rate .004%. Safer than covid-19. That's if we only consider those who are fully vaccinated, 2 Phiser or Moderna or 1 J&J, and 2 weeks time passed. If we count everyone who's had at least 1 shot, that's 63% of the American population. Wouldn't there be bodies piling up in the streets, or people all stuck together from their magnetism, if this was actually a thing?

Also, tell the girl in the bit hate video that keys aren't magnetic. I LOLd seconds into the video when there was a key on her forehead.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: M5xaz

Even if those numbers were accurate, they're not, that would make the death rate .004%. Safer than covid-19. That's if we only consider those who are fully vaccinated, 2 Phiser or Moderna or 1 J&J, and 2 weeks time passed. If we count everyone who's had at least 1 shot, that's 63% of the American population. Wouldn't there be bodies piling up in the streets, or people all stuck together from their magnetism, if this was actually a thing?

Also, tell the girl in the bit hate video that keys aren't magnetic. I LOLd seconds into the video when there was a key on her forehead.

I did not refer to any video or bitchute or magnetism BS.

Just the actual medically known Covid vaccine reaction facts, as reported on the official HHS VAERS site.

Keeping in mind that only 1% of vaccine reactions are ever reported in VAERS .

The Covid vaccine has had more adverse reactions than ALL other vaccines of the past 20 years combined. And this is a new vaccine, months old from wide public distribution.

The 1970s flu vaccine was pulled by the FDA from the market for far FAR less.

You want to use an experimental vaccine for a disease with a 99% survival rate ?
Go ahead.

Fill your boots
Just don't impose it on others
edit on 5-6-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Most of your responses are coming out of your leftist-leaning mouth and I don't trust it, nor any other left-leaning source. They're all wackos.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You have no credibility. So, who should listen to you?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Why?

Word like "Certifies Vaccine Injury" get you demonetized on YouTube, why would you back them anyway as being more relevant?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Even so, lots of bogus Videos on YT and every other platform. Same problem if hosted elsewhere.

Here is the long version by Steve Kirsch, he took Moderna but now recommends waiting for the next batch of vaccines.
trialsitenews.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join