It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sam resigns - Doctors Are Coming Out - First US Doctor Certifies Vaccine Injury

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: Arizona2

Well, I did ask for other sources.

Predominately using a site like Bitchute — lacks credibility IMO.

Who should they use? CNN?
Or better yet, should they use Fauci for a source?
LMAO

I bet you have a statue of Fauci that you genuflect to every night.

I bet it's the pillow, same as that Michigan gov WHitler has. Heyy, wait a seconddd

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Even if those numbers were accurate, they're not, that would make the death rate .004%. Safer than covid-19. That's if we only consider those who are fully vaccinated,

I am sorry that's not how statistics work. Just because you see a % sign doesn't mean you can compare both.

One thing I catch maybe, the other one I am about to be forced to. Huge difference.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Most of your posts/sources are Bitchute.

“BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech.”

I really can’t take it seriously.

Do you have any other sources?

How about shooting the message, not the messenger!

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

There is no covid vaccine magneto woman. The vaccine is not magnetic. I know this because one, it's impossible for anything that small to produce that level of magnetic force, and two, I give the vaccine and have verified it's not. The idea is laughable at best and actually sad the low level of education to believe that crap.

Be better than that.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

There is no covid vaccine magneto woman. The vaccine is not magnetic. I know this because one, it's impossible for anything that small to produce that level of magnetic force, and two, I give the vaccine and have verified it's not. The idea is laughable at best and actually sad the low level of education to believe that crap.

Be better than that.

I don't care if she got magnetized or not. It doesn't matter.

She is in a hospital and doctors said that is because the vaccine.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The first one is some guy wearing scrubs claiming to be "Doctor Sam" and videoed with a smartphone.

So you want him to go on air with the controlled media cameras on prime time and make himself a easy target saying his full name.

I don't believe it could happen but rejection to the vaccine is getting stronger everyday because more cases of bad side effects are exposed.

Everything started to go down when Fauci started to go down.

Open your eyes, see all the corrupted and twisted politicians and celebrities pushing the vaccine. You trust them?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I told my work that I wanted to hold off on the vaccine for a while until it’s approved by the FDA. They said they’re ok with that but I’d have to wear a mask until vaccinated. I’m thinking about to opening up my discrimination case. Funny part is I’m the IT guy so I have access to all internal communications for any proof I may need. Should be fun watching these people try to hide away info like I’ve seen in the past without my help.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
How much does the government pay you to be a shill? Seriously why are you here? You seem to be a model lefty?(government goon) anytime someone posts something against the status quo, here you are with you talking points, and personal attacks? reply to: Annee

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It’s a wonder why people like you would frequent a conspiracy site.

We don’t care if you believe it or not. Just take it for what it is.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

This site is history

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

If the exact same doctor had the exact same interview or video up on youtube, would you then give the content credibility?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Well, I did ask for other sources.

Well ATS lacks credibility even more so by that standard and your logic, everything you write lacks credibility too.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If I've already had it, and am immune, what are my chanced of death if I choose not to get the jab?
Are they better than if I get the shot?

Asking for my math teacher.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Doctor Smith

MAGNETO WOMAN INTERVIEWED

Isn't she in the new XMen movie ?
Just curious.

I was thinking that too..

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: oloufo

This site is history

Why would that be?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Most of your posts/sources are Bitchute.

“BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech.”

I really can’t take it seriously.

Do you have any other sources?

LOL, this is what's wrong. Rather than listen to what the people have to say (and the woman in the second video is pretty hard to dismiss), you attack the platform. Classic ignorance.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: M5xaz

Even if those numbers were accurate, they're not, that would make the death rate .004%. Safer than covid-19. That's if we only consider those who are fully vaccinated, 2 Phiser or Moderna or 1 J&J, and 2 weeks time passed. If we count everyone who's had at least 1 shot, that's 63% of the American population. Wouldn't there be bodies piling up in the streets, or people all stuck together from their magnetism, if this was actually a thing?

Also, tell the girl in the bit hate video that keys aren't magnetic. I LOLd seconds into the video when there was a key on her forehead.

And then there's the fact that CDC themselves have said VAERS represents between 1 and 10% of all actual injuries and deaths, as well as a 2015 Harvard study that said the same.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Be better than that.

I don't care if she got magnetized or not. It doesn't matter.

She is in a hospital and doctors said that is because the vaccine.

Actually it does matter. Once when lie is proven everything else said becomes suspect and untrustworthy.

The vaccine can cause harm, it can cause death, but when you start talking about a magnetic woman I start saying that this case is all crap.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

A 2015 study found those odds for VAERS on covid-19? Wow, they saw the future.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
VAERS was established in 1990..... it's not just for covid reporting.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join