It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sam resigns - Doctors Are Coming Out - First US Doctor Certifies Vaccine Injury

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The 1st video is short. The accounts of a doctor who can no longer go along with the lies and has since resigned. And the 2nd video is a long interview of a woman that has been magnetized and is now in the hospital. Trying to warn others not to take the Covide-19 vaccines.

Dr Sam resigns - DOCTORS ARE COMING OUT - THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT THIS PREMEDITATED MURDER

MAGNETO WOMAN INTERVIEWED First US Doctor Certifies vax Injury Confirms Serious Diagnosis After Jab

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Most of your posts/sources are Bitchute.

“BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech.”

I really can’t take it seriously.

Do you have any other sources?

+37 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You guys have already proven on other threads that no matter how many sources or hoe legit they are you will still not believe. I feel the same as you about bitchute and alex jones. But even with other sources those that don't want to believe any of this just name call, and make fun of those on here presenting sources. Like I said in the other thread if you only want to hear the government line and not believe any of this is happening then just watch network news and cnn don't come on a conspiracy website it is that simple

+38 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

“BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating anything YT doesn't allow"

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+34 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

yes, they accommodate free speech. oh the horrors!!

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yet once again, you post criticism and Never provided sources for your claims either.

Noted. Again.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

“BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech.”

Genetic Fallacy
Explanation
The genetic fallacy is committed when an idea is either accepted or rejected because of its source, rather than its merit.

Even from bad things, good may come; we therefore ought not to reject an idea just because of where it comes from, as ad hominem arguments do.

Equally, even good sources may sometimes produce bad results; accepting an idea because of the goodness of its source, as in appeals to authority, is therefore no better than rejecting an idea because of the badness of its source. Both types of argument are fallacious.

www.logicalfallacies.info...

In my opinion, not enough is done on this site to punish dishonesty.
You engaged in a logical fallacy
Logical fallacies are widely regarded as dishonesty.
Then again, some of you would probably have almost all of your generated content removed if honesty was enforced...bad for the website I suppose

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

the legendary dr sam!🤪 i hope you have checked this source before posting this piece of classic propaganda.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Keep up the good work boss!

SnF

They going to continue hiding this.
edit on 5-6-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Who are you quoting; BitChute's competitors?
edit on 5-6-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well, they will be having a new pill to treat covid shortly. I bet it will be very expensive and require a doctors visit.

scitechdaily.com...

Let's see, lots of ways to destroy the virus without going to a doctor and taking pills, the same chemistry that fueled the discovery of this medication. It took them over a year to design a medicine because they cannot patent natural chemistries. I wonder how expensive the med will be, right now I can get five pounds of grapefruit for six and a half bucks and one small or half a large grapefruit contains enough antiviral chemistry against covid to last three days...so you have to eat two small grapefruits a week basically. This stuff was known over a year ago.

Well, at least they found a way to keep the price of the natural foods that inhibit the protease, that will keep the fruits that contain this chemistry from being hoarded I suppose. I like blueberries and other berries and kiwi and a couple of grapefruit a week, grapefruit and kiwi are powerful inhibitors of this virus based on the same path they are talking about. Also black tea has tannins that can supress the C and CL pro proteases. After reading about this a year ago, I wondered if a lot of the people in England who had covid switched off of tea. I suppose the oldest people there have no immune system left so tea won't really help that much. The Bitter cola nut also stops this virus, but I don't think coke has the real stuff in it anymore.

I know how to do this research, and it was already known that certain food chemistries work against this virus long ago, why didn't the pharmaceutical companies inform people of the natural foods....oh yeah...no money in that. I did discover one thing now though, I knew these chemistries would protect a person from getting a virus long ago, but just now found out that it can also cure an active case...which is important.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You are the bitter opposite of all known opposites 😃

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizona2

Well, I did ask for other sources.

Predominately using a site like Bitchute — lacks credibility IMO.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You are the bitter opposite of all known opposites 😃

Here’s your mirror.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

MAGNETO WOMAN INTERVIEWED

Isn't she in the new XMen movie ?
Just curious.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Arizona2

Well, I did ask for other sources.

Predominately using a site like Bitchute — lacks credibility IMO.

As if “credibility” is paramount to you

You’ve proven it isn’t

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
magneto and titanium man...

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You know perfectly there is nothing wrong with those videos. Bitchute is not talking on the video. Is the doctor. The woman is not bitchute neither.

You also know perfectly YT will block the video, but even if they don't, you still will deny it.

Tell us what is a serious source for you, come on, tell us.

There is a 99% of chances that you won't reply my post. We know you honey.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join