It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luis Elizondo On His E-Mails, DoD/OIG UAP Evaluation, and MUCH MORE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just a heads up that the Black Vault have an interview with Luis Elizondo live streaming in about an hour , given the work John has done on this story already and with the upcoming report due soon it should be an interesting watch , I'll have to watch it tomorrow though as it's way past my bedtime.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thank you for that. I'll be listening in.

edit on 6 1 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Bedtime? What country are you in? lol

Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ok...so after that interview it pretty much confirmed what Ive been saying in other threads.

There is an active sect within the Pentagon trying their best to keep UFO/Eat knowledge and programs secret from the American people and will break laws to do so.

The only way people on favor of disclosure can win this war, is by punching the gas, and not taking it off the petal at all.. no matter how long it takes or what the govt. Says

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Ok...so after that interview it pretty much confirmed what Ive been saying in other threads.

There is an active sect within the Pentagon trying their best to keep UFO/Eat knowledge and programs secret from the American people and will break laws to do so.

The only way people on favor of disclosure can win this war, is by punching the gas, and not taking it off the petal at all.. no matter how long it takes or what the govt. Says

If the UFO's are intelligent, or intelligently guided, it will be obvious that we humans have a propensity for hierarchical social structures (governments, militaries, even the organization of our cities and transportation systems).

Recognizing these patterns, they will quickly conclude that "first contact" will be controlled by the planet's "rulers"...

Unless, they, the "visitors", having learned that such hierarchies inevitability harm the societies that spawn them, assume control of their disclosure themselves.

If, there are, in fact, "off-world" visitors (and not just "swamp gas"), a great deal will depend upon whether they have observed us for an extended period of time, or if they are just arriving. Newcomers would be less likely to take the initiative, bypassing the existing human "command structures"; long-time lurkers would be more likely to understand why their public revelation would best not be left to "official" sources.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This interview tells me what I already had
Guessed........the Pentagon will snowball us!
They will continue to lie to us and
Hide real information.
Their big reveal will be a Nothing Pie!
But I will continue to search and
Hope that One day, before I die,
That Real Disclosure will happen!

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The June Report.....In the absence of Full Disclosure......some will probably do this

edit on 1-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Well I highly doubt they going to disclose what many are wishing for. Interesting though watching it all. I'm tired of popcorn though!!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Good interview , it's easy to see why Luis Elizondo has become the front of the organisation.

I share Elizondo's disbelief that his e-mails have been destroyed , if they have it could seriously bite them in the ass and if they haven't ... why lie about it , what are they hiding ?

This rabbit hole seems to be going down further than I expected but sadly there will be no disclosure and the Pentagon report will follow the tracks of previous government reports , I believe there will be a few morsels contained within it but on the whole we will be let disappointed.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
How many times must you be told, Elizondo is a phsy/op agent. Anything coming out of his mouth is a lie. A lie embellished with a small smattering of truth nuggets but lies all round.
He even looks slimy.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I’m still scratching what’s left of my hair off my head questioning...why is there no focus on retrieving emails from Eli’s recipients?

Surly his email recipients would have copies in their accounts. I don’t get it.

Mr. FOIA should just ask Eli to level with him in order to continue helping him, and ask Eli for some of his email/text contact names he can trust...and then Mr. FOIA can foia for those email/text accounts to find emails that may have the info.

BTW....where are Eli’s former AATIP teammate’s to vouch for him??

edit on 2-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

How many times must you be told, Elizondo is a phsy/op agent.

I don't need to be told anything as I've followed this story since its inception , Oh and Psy-Op doesn't have an H.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

He is busy with this now.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

There's a rogues gallery right there.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It's only just short of $200 for 11 hours listening to them.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

It's only just short of $200 for 11 hours listening to them.

Can’t wait for the Burning Man and Lollapalooza versions

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Maybe he has copies of the most important documentations?

He got pretty fired up and I do want to believe him, but my opinions of all this are jumping all over the place. If he will truly practice what he preaches then all power to him.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skeletonized

Maybe he has copies of the most important documentations?

Then why not come out with it?

Seems to me he is fired up enough even at the cost of his life. He’s brave but perhaps not Brave enough to take one for the team (U.S.A.)

Sidebar: my pop’s once told a younger me....”son! everyone wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die to get there!”

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

yep, the slimey look gives it away.

how about that Mellon guy, another slime ball shill.

LMAO, btw

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

so sad but I guess it’s like ministry. Have to put bread on the table somehow.

we need more people like Bob Lear espousing the truth. Someone who doesn’t need the money.

(Hey, at least he’s no shill)

edit on 2-6-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join