It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Oracle VP Dies of "COVID" After Receiving "Vaccine"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
A teen in my state died from heart failure after his first vaccine recently - never made it to get his 2nd jab. The record can be found in VAERS.

Recently, a woman I know had some type of allergic reaction she was attributing to food she ate. She went to the ER for it and they tried to stop the reaction with antihistamines. I was with a family member texting her as she was being admitted. She ended up having a heart attack, 2 hours later was dead. Nobody knew she had the vaccine because she never told anyone - not even the ER (I am not sure why not). She swore she would not get it because a few of us tried to warn her, but we knew her coworkers were pressuring her. The peer pressure made her give in....paperwork was found in her apt by family members after her death showing she got the vaccine (pfizer). This has to be the reason she had an allergic reaction (to the ingredients) then the heart attack....because she had never had any known allergies to any food. Hospital paperwork had no good information showing what led to the allergic reaction and then the heart attack.
The family members who took care of the funeral etc had no interest in finding out if any of this was a result of the vaccine or not, as they all had been jabbed themselves and TuSt ThE ScIeNcE, so they cremated and that was that.

There are probably hundreds, maybe thousands of cases like this - deaths that are being attributed to something else - when they are literally caused by these experimental vaccines.

They even unblinded the control groups from the original 'trials' - so the ONLY control groups are those of us who have refused these vaccines.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Omg I get sicker and sicker every friggin time, especially on ATS, I see another and another and another headline that suggests people are awake and conscious and able to communicate thru written language at least and yet they buy any of this COVID nonsense. I mean, I have seen them do a horrible job of weaving a believable narrative but then when it is like they outsourced the lying to a preschool...at a title one school...and chose the SPED class (sorry no offense but...)...and the world, even ATS, swallows it up. So over this whole world and the dangerous people in it whose consequences hit those of us with minimum two digit IQs. So unfair and not a world I give a damn about anymore.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Do we know that he actually got the shot?

There are a whole bunch of transvaxxers out there who want the advantage of people thinking that they are vaccinated when in fact they aren't.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ironic, kind of like Herman Cain and the republicans screaming "No virus to see here" and he catches it at a trump rally and dies.

Irony is everywhere, if you know what to look for.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Do we know that he actually got the shot?

We have his statement saying he did:

Safe bet that, since he's dead, if you want to go ahead and call him a liar...he probably won't argue with you.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: St Udio

the 'family' should demand an Autopsy to scientifically determine the actual cause of death

i'm sure the CDC has issued a directive to corners / medical examiners

You assume or you have proof? I ASSUME you meant "Coroner "?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I have been follow the coronavirus death numbers on WORLDOMETER since they started tracking them.

Memorial Day was close to an all time low for deaths in the USA, since tracking began.

I am waiting for the fall winter season to see if the deaths are worse in this flu season than the last.

Any bets on if the numbers are better, worse, or the same???

I don't understand why people believe injecting a virus (or whatever virus imitation is concocted) is a healthy idea. As far as healthy ideas go, it's right up there with drinking bleach, IMO.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I think that you just do not understand what these vaccines are or how they work.

Google is your friend.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: InachMarbank

I think that you just do not understand what these vaccines are or how they work.

Google is your friend.

A vaccine is basically just injecting the virus. Here, from my friend, Google.

Different COVID-19 vaccines use different technologies. The most conventional one is the inactivated vaccine. It contains dead virus. Because the virus is still whole, it has all of the parts, in the correct shape, that can stimulate a response from the immune system – what we call the antigens. The immune response can be against multiple antigens.

Then there are the viral-vectored vaccines. This is where you take a harmless virus, such as a virus that gives you a cold, and you alter it so that it can infect one cell, but can’t reproduce and go on to infect other cells. You then get that virus to carry the gene for a protein of interest, such as the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, with the DNA sequence for the spike protein combined into the virus’s DNA. The virus is thus a vehicle for bringing the genetic instructions on how to make the spike protein into the body.

The final vaccines authorised are the new kids on the block, These are a sequence of RNA wrapped up in a fat droplet to stop it being degraded in the body and help it get inside a cell.. Once the RNA gets into a cell, again, it instructs the cell to make the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein for the immune system to respond to.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

In other words, the not-a-vaccine doesn’t work. Seems it not only doesn’t protect people from covid-19 (which thinking people know anyway, since it’s not a vaccine but an experimental gene therapy), but makes their body over-react to it when they DO get it.

WAKE UP, people.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

I have been follow the coronavirus death numbers on WORLDOMETER since they started tracking them.

Memorial Day was close to an all time low for deaths in the USA, since tracking began.

I am waiting for the fall winter season to see if the deaths are worse in this flu season than the last.

Any bets on if the numbers are better, worse, or the same???

I don't understand why people believe injecting a virus (or whatever virus imitation is concocted) is a healthy idea. As far as healthy ideas go, it's right up there with drinking bleach, IMO.

A big decrease is often followed by a big increase. As an example, in 2012 Arctic sea ice shrunk to very low level in summer, only to bounce back dramatically in winter 2013. If flu is very low in 2020, it'll likely bounce back dramatically in 2021. Virus will have to adapt and evolve to overcome masks and social distancing. It's what life does on this planet. Adapt and evolve to survive changing environments.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Sorry, it does work. There is literally no indication it does not. It is extremely effective at providing protection against Covid-19.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: angelchemuel

I've never seen that warning can I get sources?

www.nature.com...

There's a thread on ATS regarding this as well. Search for "Nobel Laureate". The guy that did amazing work on HIV is incredibly concerned about ADE with these vaccines.

Also, ADE isn't just a concern regarding vaccines and viruses they are supposed to prevent. Until people that have been vaccinated for Covid-19 have their newly altered immune systems exposed to other viruses like influenza, rhino, and non-novel corona we won't know if these new vaccines create new pathways to make those common viruses worse.

Only time and honest data will determine these possibilities; which is the nature of all experiments including drug experiments.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I suppose I'd also like to present this possibility:

If in fact this was created in a lab, which is the higher probability IMO, we should next ask the question was it leaked on accident or a deliberately spread act of war? The secrecy, lies, and deliberate obstruction coming out of China since this all started leads me to seriously consider it's the latter.

Additionally, if it was deliberately spread, I would not be shocked if those same institutions begin to splice a new pathogen that deliberately targets an ADE response to particular vaccines and is again "leaked" on the world; EDIT: but that effort might not be needed if non-novel viruses trigger ADE responses anyways. Time will tell, and I'll take my chances on nature instead of testing the folly of man until there's more data to convince me otherwise.
edit on 2-6-2021 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap
Well there is this, again in China.
China reports first case of human bird flu

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

In other words, the not-a-vaccine doesn’t work. Seems it not only doesn’t protect people from covid-19 (which thinking people know anyway, since it’s not a vaccine but an experimental gene therapy), but makes their body over-react to it when they DO get it.

WAKE UP, people.

Your "not a vaccine" seems to be working here in the UK.

Sure it's not you that needs to "wake up"?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: GenerationGap
Well there is this, again in China.
China reports first case of human bird flu

Rainbows
Jane

Oh dear. Here we go again!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Welp, that's awkward.

Make sure to get your free donut with your free lottery ticket when you go get your free shot though....you can never ever convince me this is in our best interest.

Hope you are young and healthy as he did die to COVID, so if not go ahead and roll those dice...

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

WAKE UP, people.

Well it really isn't gene therapy...

It is lab made RNA that mimics the virus RNA signature, so a virus gets into a cell and sh!ts out RNA that uses the parts of the cell to make another virus. The RNA alone can not do anything so it needs components of the cell to reproduce. The mRNA doesn't make a virus but triggers the antibodies to destroy them. Like all meds you can have reactions and in this case rare over-reaction of the immune system.

edit on 2-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
their newly altered immune systems

What does this mean? mRNA does alter genes or anything else. Its RNA that has the signature of the virus RNA and so the bodies immune system kicks in and destroys the mRNA with antibodies. Since the mRNA signature matches COVID RNA signature the anti bodies destroys them too.

Its just a more refined way to do the same thing, mRNA was not created as just a COVID vaccine they actually been testing it for a couple of decades now on the real nasty ones that we do not have a vaccine for like Ebola that kills extremely fast and rabies that is basically 100% fatal if not treated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join