It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID Ends Nov 22 New Dawn 2023

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That means min. 1 year phase 3, then it goes toFDA review.

They are basecaly sidestepping phase 3 and reviewing and releasing on the go.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JahIsGucci

My Mum took a vaccine, if the one she took makes anything happen to her, someone who never got ill, that would take me to another level, i would embrace the darkside and wipe out every person involved.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

God is action, movement, pressure, work... god is good and evil and has many facets that can be drawn from, but excess from god cannot be taken without the opposite being taken, god is balance. which means if you are a good person or an evil person you are doing gods work. Mass sacrifice, pain, horror, confusion, and lies will increase because the goal is to bring about the fall of knowledge, truth, clarity. liberty... wholeness.

this is the material plain and the union with the spiritual is the goal. they are under the command of god. i dont even know if there is a big G to be honest, it may be illusions all the way down.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

So far, clinical trials on COVID 19 vaccines have shown the vaccines prevent serious cases of COVID19, as well as hospitalizations and deaths from the disease.

If you don't want to be vaccinated Terpene, don't get vaccinated, problem solved.

My understanding is that the vaccines are as safe as any another, and went through the same testing procedures in parallel, but at the end of the day there is a measure of risk involved where injecting anything into our bodies are concerned.

Statistically through your more lightly to develop the reported combination of blood clots and low blood platelets from the disease as opposed to the vaccinations.

Basically the choice is your own.
edit on 31-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

ive been taking my vaccine daily straight from the head of the temple, delicious little salt snacks that are second to none at creating a stronger immune system. very intelligent natural vaccine that the nostrils collect from the lord of air as a fantastical supplement that strengthens Gods temple.

edit on 31-5-2021 by dthrizz1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

Are you eating your nose buggers?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Satan is apparently a prince and power of the air, so there's that.

Anyroad i dont imagine God has much to do with COVID 19 or the vaccines.

As he is apparently rather busy with being silent.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It actually, Shiva the Destroyer, where as Kali an avatar of his wife, some primordial deva in battle mode(happy wife, happy life). An if I reject your image of worship, an refused to be saved, wouldnt that make me an Anti something, trying remember, was it an Anachrist, which means No Princes.

So glad we have the right to remain silent, an not confess my sins. Too bad I lack the capacity to use it, or take some vow of silence.
edit on 31-5-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

KCUF SILENCE! im looking to make waves, Airwaves!

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I can turn my cpu off, I can leave my phone at home or in a faraday cage. Forbes c'mon dude that is regurgitated msm tripe. Why not link the article where Russia dicovered after doing an autopsy (against who recommendations) it was a bacterium.
Absolutely no way I am gonna inject nano particles into my body or take a vaccine for something I have recovered from and have natural immunity. If they develop a vaccine that does not use "new mrna" tech I may consider it if the cdc changes the likelyhood of being reinfected to a lesser status than those who get the vaccine. Go ahead and travel over to the cdc website and take a look at there most recent q&a the vaccine does not provide immunity, does not stop you from transfering the disease, it MAY lessen the complications. Good luck with you vax thank you for being courageous enough to partake in this medical experiment where if anything happens to you you have no legal recourse. I am not that brave.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Im sure i will be fine CrazyFox but cheers for the sentiment.

Nothing to do with being brave just prudent and common sense.

You can turn off what ever you wish, put your phone in a makeshift Faraday cage, but what about all the CCTV and facial recognition software in play?

How do you dodge that considering i take it your not that big on masks?

If they want to know who and where you are, and what you have been up to, all they need to do is search the applicable meta information and they could probably predict what your are going to be doing next week on any given day, phone or no phone.

There is no true anonymity in the information age in which we live, but good luck with trying to find some.

edit on 31-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Live in rural US. Wrong about masks still wear it after I recovered from cvd. No flu last year and so many other diseases. As a matter of fact the masks i wear can cover everything but my eyes and my shades cover those up.With all those vaccinated walking around mask less unaware they are ill spreading cvd all over. Did you check out the FAQ's yet, I thinks there is a thread about it on here?
Your "vax" is a placebo at best at worst a mechanism to super spread variants.
. When was the last time you spent 6 hrs on the CDC website?
Again thank you for the courage to participate in the first trans human vaccine experiment. I hope you will be ok.

edit on 31-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: Eta clarity

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337
a reply to: MiddleInsite

its not going to happen, its happening! Its evident everywhere, im just curious about what the unlifting of a veil of secrecy will do, how will people like you react...

I wont be surprised. Ill shrug and go figures. then ask anyone want to go get pizza?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Ile be fine.

The hopes reciprocated CrazyFox for choosing not to get vaccinated.

I've had covid 19, beat it inside 48 hours, but my Mrs was on her arse for 10 days, nearly requiring hospitalisation, if they were not at capacity at the time, and shes 9 years younger than i am.

I hope we are all ok so we can get back to whatever approximated normality.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I know some of you are looking forward to an apocalypse. Why? I don't know. But as someone who has been around for a while, I've heard it before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and I'll hear it again, and again, and again, and again...............

I don't in the Bible Apocalypse but you would have to have -0 IQ if you can't see that many agendas have been rolled out since 2020. We are in The End but it's all coming from The Powers That Shouldn't Be.
edit on 1-6-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

ahem....i call them nose burgers!

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

TBH i think they are puppets too, albeit puppets with the perceived power.

Another form of conscious seems to be guiding/manipulating, human consciousness, great ideas come from the unconscious... but what is the unconscious, the darkness?, our material bodies and brains have been conditioned by life, our beliefs, thought patterns, emotions, everything feeds into a collective conscious of humanity, if we feed human consciousness with each mind concentrated on the same goal. Filter out the Media (In Greek mythology, Medea (/mɪˈdiːə/; Ancient Greek: Μήδεια, Mēdeia means "planner / schemer") that schemes to pollute OUR collective conscious and we will be liberated.

be the change and all that.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

They know everything, see everything, the see me, they know, your blood, my blood... but they are still little puppets.

puppets with little puppet slaves like you doing their bidding, although im in Scotland, Gods Country, and the slave non slave pop in my area is 50/50.

the polis dont even question my non mask appearance.

im exempt..........prove me wrong!

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I would rather be a puppet than a real life Muppet, put it that way.

Mate we are all puppets on there string to a certain extent, make no mistake about that.

Might be nice to get to go on Holiday this year if you ken what i mean.

As to the Police, im sure they will get around to you if/when they get board, or at shift change if they are trying to bulk up there charge sheets(tablet now).

Think the mask situation is changing all the same considering the amount of people who are now vaccinated.

If your exempt, that's your own kettle of fish to contend with, why would i wish to prove you anything?

edit on 1-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You eschatologists are all the same . Ive heard about the end of the world since the 70s . I got news for you .... there has been way worse times on Earth than now . Matter of fact ... even with covid they are better than most eras on earth

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join