It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID Ends Nov 22 New Dawn 2023

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Kali the destroyer of old to make way for new is here, the changes in this world are real and yet you are still divided. Truths are being revealed to me more and today i will reach more of you that are ready, it can be the only reason im doing this... or maybe its the ego clinging on to me for dear life.
But back Kali, you have all seen the rise in the sticking out of the tongue, it started with artists like Dua Lipa and onto social media. the frog meme that was famous a few years ago was also from another ancient relic that represented destruction. the signs are everywhere and they are lined up with the hebrew bible and the new testament also... i have been drawn to this for a while but recently synchronicity gave me another little gem to add to the veracity of the "truths" occupying my thought patterns.

A coupple of years ago i heard the song Hideaway by Kiesza, great song but there is a computerized voice in this song that says Ma$hit 2 or 3 times in the song, then i heard it in another song and thought thats weird, and i knew by my gut it meant something. today i was reading over an article on how Satan came from being an Accuser to Gods Greatest Adversary, an interesting article here in pdf

in the article it says

, David decides to take a census of his kingdom, an action that angers God.
David is offered forgiveness from God in exchange for three days of pestilence over his kingdom
brought by an entity called Ma#, "the Destroyer" sent by God. In this early version of the
story, David appears to take the census on his own accord, but we are given a glimpse of a
creature with destructive power - the Ma$hit, or Destroyer – who may presage something about
the ability of the later, much-more developed concept of Satan to bring about suffering.

So Pestilence is the virus and 3 days is 3 years, giving COVID19 till the end of 2022.

What will 2023 bring... Truth? Light? Lucifer?... of course if Luficer is real it can only realy be something that is in us all that is about to change, possibly neural, im not sure what the "light bringer will be" and i dont hink anyone knows what will truly happen, but its happening Gods coming look busy, oh and BTW the ATS change of ownership... really! you dont get it yet, cmon.

edit on 30-5-2021 by dthrizz1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

oh and BTW the ATS change of ownership... really! you dont get it yet, cmon.

really I don`t get it...can you spell it out for me, cmon.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

A coupple of years ago i heard the song Hideaway by Kiesza, great song but there is a computerized voice in this song that says Ma$hit 2 or 3 times in the song,

I think what he says is "Mush up".

mash-up
or mash·up
[ mash-uhp ]SHOW IPA

noun Informal.
Music. a recording that combines vocal and instrumental tracks from two or more recordings.

www.dictionary.com...
edit on 30-5-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I know some of you are looking forward to an apocalypse. Why? I don't know. But as someone who has been around for a while, I've heard it before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and I'll hear it again, and again, and again, and again...............

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

but but but this time it`s for real. Can`t you see the signs?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Having trouble following you here, so because a few celebrities are sticking out their tongues, a frog meme that most people don't know about, and you think you hear the word mash it in an obscure song by an obscure artist most people have never heard of that portends the end? Also how do you get 3 days = 3 years?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

its not going to happen, its happening! Its evident everywhere, im just curious about what the unlifting of a veil of secrecy will do, how will people like you react...

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hey the Tokyo Olympics are a go, so all is going well now.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: HONROC

you know what, im only talking about one artist here you are right, and one specific subliminal message, i will dedicate this thread to revealing all the other artists, tv programs, movies, the lot... because i know hundreds. Pointing to the Union of Opposites, how the world is backwards orientated, Satan is the god of Duality, the reason for gender "issues", the hyden symbology evident everywhere and in everything. Did you know the symbol of the star of david which i wear around my neck is 2 pyramids uniting, air-lucifer water-jesus, negative positive, male female. i know a lot! and i have been programmed to reveal.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Originally when i heard it i though it said "martian" and thats what perked my ears at the time, then i looked around and found it said "mash it" at the time it didnt fit with anything although at this time i was aware of subliminal messages in music, whisc if your watching now is undeniable, satanic symbolism is pan (all over)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

so you figured polarity what about that evident middle, that center that allways forms as a result of polarity? in my book that makes 3.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

But 3 days is 3 days and not 3 years.

2023 will bring the same as any other year, strife, pain, and hard work, spotted with the odd moments of levity and happiness.

What will truly happen is the beat will go on, same as it always does.
edit on 30-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

the common conditioning tool being used all over, is to accept that change is coming. For a while ATS has been teetering on the brink apparently, originally i though the threats of closure or change of ownership was due to the fragility of current deceptions, but i may have been wrong and that the idea that ATS is going through a change is just a further conditioning tell for a specific target population.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

en.wikipedia.org...

the day year symbology is a common one used to decipher these sort of texts

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Yes that's Numerology at heart at kind of up the Seventh-day Adventists avenue.

A day is approximately the period during which the Earth completes one rotation around its axis.

An year is 365 days and the time that it takes the Earth to orbit our Star.

Cant really see the confusion if im honest.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

perfect balance mate, maybe the symbolgy of the scales is more to do with who has lived in balance with life and experience, people that have lived in excessive of anything may not fair to well, while those that have suppressed natural urges, while conditioned to or not may also not make it, but those that have a greater balance may have a better ride so to speak. could explain extreme acts of charity by the super evil... i dont know, im still discovering much.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Exactly A God day represents a Year, quite simple really, but they do get harder, did you know religions are cryptic btw, i didnt think they taught that shhh in Glasgow

And btw, i seen what you tried to do there with equating what is said with numerology and an obscure creed, gaslighting comes in many forms.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Im not gaslighting anyone mate.

If you are questioning your sanity, or perception of reality, its nothing to do with me.

A year is a year and a day....funnily enough a day.

A day represents 24 hours, nothing to do with God.

As to organised religion, well that's not got much to do with God nether if we are honest, and also a product of Man, just like numerology.
edit on 30-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I always love when people say that about religion and god, "he is cryptic, he is mysterious, he is speaking in parable and metaphor, but in this verse he is speaking literally". Why would an all powerful omniscient being not give a clear concise set of rules or guidance to his subjects, why all the ambiguity? The ambiguity and murkiness and confusion of it all is because it is a mix of a bunch of stories ,that pre date judaism and christianity even, that were co-opted and changed to fit their story mixed with some original content from the jews and chiristians. But at the end it is a work of fiction based around some historical events and people made up by man over millenia and changed and re translated over millenia. Don't get me wrong it is a good read.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

"A year is a year and a day....funnily enough a day.

A day represents 24 hours, nothing to do with God."

Agreed but even our units of time are just arbitrary things we made up to measure entropy. There is no "year" or "day" it is all just motion . There is no magic start finish line that we cross and it is a year. We kind of make it up as we go. I don't believe there really is time in the sense we humans view it, it is a construct for us to get through our day. I believe there is just infinity and most people can't wrap their head around the concept so we invented time to give our lives some order

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join