It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

holy moly look at the size of these ships can someone debunk this please

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

i cant see how this is fake at all holy crap!

I'm no expert, but I don't think it would be too difficult to CGI in a couple of fuzzy blobs into a video of the moon.

No information associated with the video either, so there is really nothing to debunk.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000
i cant see how this is fake at all holy crap! sorry dont know how to lnk bitchute
www.bitchute.com...
Maybe you should post the youtube link for it since I don't see these "OBEY" ads on youtube. This is the first thing I see when I go to your link. I didn't OBEY.

originally posted by: vlawde
For one thing, they don't deny the holocaust happened. Basically bitchute allows the fringe people to post whatever that other outlets don't allow because it's fake propaganda
I'm getting the impression you didn't OBEY either. All these disobedient people who don't obey when they see a sign telling them to OBEY! What is the world coming to?

BTW this video with "huge UFO'" around the moon was proven fake-CGI:
Moon UFOs (Or why would someone fake this)
For the question why do they fake these, I'm guessing for the lulz? Is there a better reason?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It was on Bitchute.

Debunked

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

youtu.be...

Monster camera!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000
i cant see how this is fake at all holy crap! sorry dont know how to lnk bitchute
www.bitchute.com...

If you look closely when the image is zoomed in to the max, you can see a little bit of jitter in the scene. The line of sight of the camera lens is jittering with respect to the moon's image, but it is not jittering with respect to the fuzzy little blobs (FLBs--whatever they are). The FLB images move along with the motion of the line of sight. That means they are on, in, or very near to the telescope and are nowhere near the moon. IMHO

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Kocag
Well, it doesn't look like a reflection in the window. Swamp gas maybe? No telling for me.

Ice crystals.

From what?

Or
were you being sarcastic? :-)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Saw this on the 27th on tik tok. Don't know if fake or genuine but THE fake alien invasion may be incoming.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Saw this on the 27th on tik tok. Don't know if fake or genuine but THE fake alien invasion may be incoming.

This ^^^^^^^^

All the way ..

I keep thinking this ^^^^^

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon
I use to roll my eyes and laugh at posts like this for being so ridiculous.

Now Im like yep fake alien invasion incoming.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The sceptic in me, thinks they are moving around too much.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

this seems to be the youtube channel of the guy who recorded it. he makes CGI vids..

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Could be a Nikon P900 or P1000. My gf has a 1000 and the zoom is friggin insane

Looks like a 300x power zoom-in, and rock steady at that. How in the hell is that possible? If it is, that's freaking amazing. Not the magnification itself, but the steadiness of the zoom to 300x. The Moon and the Earth are moving too.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

There's nothing to indicate that the objects are anywhere near the moon.

They could be midges or aphids walking around on a plate of glass through which this is filmed. It could be a bunch of balloons in a still sky, or it could be just CGI, like so many others.

I'm fairly sure that if there was actually something giant near a full moon, it would have more than one person reporting it, because everyone on one hemisphere would have a similar view.

edit on 27/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
That’s the fake alien invasion they are going to use to usher in complete and total obedience of all the worlds population and force you to get covid vaccines and the nwo and all that jazz.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
Fantastic response. People only link websites that back up what they believe.

I know this is why I only watch youtube. If its not on youtube, it does not exist. Or if it does exist? It doesn't matter because its not on youtube. Therefore its not important.
edit on 1amFridayam282021f5amFri, 28 May 2021 01:00:16 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: spelling

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

There's nothing to indicate that the objects are anywhere near the moon.

That was my first thought, but watching the video to the end it does look as though the descending object decedents behind the Moon.

edit on 28-5-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Its not a invasion fleet. Its just the breakaways huge ships being prepped for departure and getting their annual shakedowns.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Kocag
Well, it doesn't look like a reflection in the window. Swamp gas maybe? No telling for me.

Ice crystals.

From what?

Or
were you being sarcastic? :-)

Yes, sorry I was being sarcastic. I love the video, I'd really love to hear a good explanation.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Just Arcturian Megafreighters loading gorgonzola and cheddar from the mines. Nothing to worry about!

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Simple
Space behind the moon isn't blue even during the day.

THE END.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join