It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

holy moly look at the size of these ships can someone debunk this please

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I'm not sure how that matters to the subject of this thread and the video in question. I use bitchute and yes there's crap on there. You know what I do? I move on. I believe in free speech.

As for the video itself. I think it looks real. If it is, there will still be deniers, and if it's not, then I guess we may never know.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
No info on who took the video or the circumstances. Plus BitChute has a terrible reputation for things like Holocaust denying, right wing propaganda and tons of Bull$h!t

mashable.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

But this does not seem to be any of those.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000
Here is the latest vid from the same person:

"Destruction of the Moon".

edit on 28-5-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Blatant CGI and not even very good.

Focus and light balance are wrong, reflected light from the sun and the surface of the moon are wrong. Given that auto white balance was used you would expect the shading of the object to change as the moon filled the view finder because the gray of the moon would have caused the average level to change as it zoomed in.

No atmospheric distortion on the object despite there being distortion on the moon.

Try watching this on a pc display not a phone.

On a big display this looks like something from a high school AV club project.

Plus something thing that big would have created instant global panic as hundreds of hobbies and colleges have optics aimed at the moon at any given moment. This would have been seen by thousands of people.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

edit on 28-5-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag
Well, it doesn't look like a reflection in the window. Swamp gas maybe? No telling for me.

weather balloon

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Oh. My. God.

Run! Underground now, everybody move!

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

Oh. My. God.

Run! Underground now, everybody move!

It's on the interwebz so it must be real.

Especially as it's on youtube and we know youtube never allows liars or fake videos on their site....

So clearly we have no moon any more. Wonder what I saw in the sky earlier tonight? Must of been a hologram!!!

I'm freakin' out soooo bad right now. If moon blowing up is real, then blurry blobs in teh sky are real, and I bet those same blurry blobs BLEW UP THE MOON!!!

ARRRRGH same blurry blobs are appearing on mah Netflix!!!! Oh wait, that's just dust on my projector's lens...... phew. I dodged a bullet there.

lol honestly.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

edit on 28-5-2021 by TheKestrel04 because: ....

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: vlawde
No info on who took the video or the circumstances. Plus BitChute has a terrible reputation for things like Holocaust denying, right wing propaganda and tons of Bull$h!t

mashable.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

But this does not seem to be any of those.

These clowns appear to be under the illusion that BitChute is a publisher.

I'm not quite sure what to make of it but it somehow disturbs me.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: vlawde

I'm not familiar with bitschute. Don't really care.

But if you're going to play that game, when did mashable and Wikipedia become reliable?

Wikipedia can be reliable if you follow the references cited. That is, a Wikipedia article is only as reliable as its refences, but the references are all there for a person to check.

I'm not saying the particular Wikipedia information cited by the person you replied to is reliable or even relevant. I'm just saying you can't discount Wikipedia out-of-hand; Wikipedia info can potentially be verified through the sources cited.
edit on 5/28/2021 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Thanks.

This should be a reminder we shouldn't be making threads saying "can someone please debunk this video", that's the wrong attitude.

Anytime we see an interesting video, we shouldn't be asking for it to be debunked, we should look for some evidence it's real.

Some UFO researchers take the stance we have to assume it's a fake until it's proven real. That seems obvious with the exploding moon video, but maybe it should really apply to any video claiming to show something extraordinary, which I think would include star destroyer sized craft near the moon.

Lots of people watch and photograph the moon, so if the video involves the moon, the first thing you might want to do is search for multiple witnesses/photographers. At one point NASA was monitoring the moon constantly for meteorite impact flashes. I don't know if they still are; if so, they might have a record of the moon for the time in question. But when we aren't even given a time or any other information, it's pretty shady.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There's so many people on Earth with telescopes that you can pretty much guarantee at least hundreds of people are watching at all times, professional and amateur. If this was remotely real I would expect to see it cropping up from more than one place.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

I just watched again and I'm with you about crappin my pants.

I remember stories of an alien base on the moon maybe this is proof. I gotta go try and find what kind of camera that is because damn that is some serious zoom.

I would have kept recording until there was nothing to see.

Best part is that it's at daytime when people aren't usually zoomed into the moon...

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErwinOrb

this seems to be the youtube channel of the guy who recorded it. he makes CGI vids..

Yeah, he responded in his comments "3 hours ago" and said it was CGI. What an asshole.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yep. He's giving a bad rep to any real video that might come out.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The guy has a Moon fetish, apparently. Oh well, he's a good magician. Fools lots of people.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
geez people these videos have been debunked already. It's a newer one but using the exact same technique. Here's how they're made:

www.youtube.com...

Can't seem to embed it on this website, the embed option does nothing.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000
i cant see how this is fake at all holy crap! sorry dont know how to lnk bitchute
www.bitchute.com...

UFOs are from what we called atlantis this explains why they submerged underwater. They're probably advanced ancient humans.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Wow what in the world did I just see?

Well, apparently you just saw something that the cameraman got tired of filming after some 30 seconds.

Clips like these that abruptly stops for no discernable always turn on my BS detector.

If real, it makes no sense to just turn off the camera while getting such earth shattering images. It is, however, convenient if you are faking it and don't want to put in a lot of work.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join