It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

holy moly look at the size of these ships can someone debunk this please

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Someone showed me another video very similar to this a day ago with something smashing through the moon and stopping on the other side. I glanced a said bs. Some kind of cgi. Funny thing the video looks very similar to this. Like angle, distance, point of view. Almost like this is the end of that video.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

There are telescopes you can buy that allow you to take pictures and videos.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The current humans on Earth are the worst this planet has seen in two billion years. We have seen base instincts take over the human race. The spirituality has dipped to near negligible.

High time much of this human race is destroyed.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vedatruth1
The current humans on Earth are the worst this planet has seen in two billion years. We have seen base instincts take over the human race. The spirituality has dipped to near negligible.

High time much of this human race is destroyed.

I think you may be mistaken on this one. The main difference between the evil that lurks in the heart of man today, and the evil that lurked there in days gone by, is that before, they were only known to the locals.

Every little town and village had its tales and boogeymen. The tales were passed down through the generations. Today we have MSM and the internet, so we are bombarded daily with the same evil that has gone on since the beginning of time.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

This is why mass death from disease, war, and famine was a recurring occurrence. Evil has only increased in the age of science as man has 'conquered' nature. So nature will fight back.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I hate to tell people this but all that stuff that people claim is fake and phony that is on BitChute use to be on YouTube. Just like the CDC admitting and lying about the facemask and Dr. Phony now admitting that the virus most likely came from the Wuhan Lab. lies now allowed back up on Facebook, because people know the world lies to them and then they file law suits and win major law suits against them, mainly large corporations ran by very very very wealthy people who own all the vaccinations and become billionaires off them. If you are allergic to vaccinations you cannot file a law suit against them or if someone dies in your family because they are all protected with liability. Which is the real reason people get timed out from Twitter, Facebook,etc. which acts like a bunch of spoiled babies. As for the UFO not sure what it is looks kind of strange. I cannot tell how big it really is.
edit on 29-5-2021 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

They have a terrible reputation because they allow free speech that's unpopular? Wow.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

originally posted by: watchitburn

I'm not familiar with bitschute. Don't really care.

But if you're going to play that game, when did mashable and Wikipedia become reliable?

For one thing, they don't deny the holocaust happened. Basically bitchute allows the fringe people to post whatever that other outlets don't allow because it's fake propaganda

You mean fake propaganda like Russia stole the 2016 election? LOL you people crack me up.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

They are real and I believe they are of this world; earth. They are triangular and I can see at least two round Black Ports on top after enhancing the image. That was obtained of the 1st image, a singular object and not those as seen from a distance

Does the USA use GRAVITY AMPLIFERS as a propulsion system, thus the round black ports? They can also be rectangular.
edit on 29-5-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

They are real and I believe they are of this world; earth. They are triangular and I can see at least two round Black Ports on top after enhancing the image. That was obtained of the 1st image, a singular object and not those as seen from a distance
So, you are calling the person who posted the video and said it was CGI a liar then? I think you've lost your grip on reality when the author of the fake video says it's fake and you claim it's real.

originally posted by: LSU2018
Yeah, he responded in his comments "3 hours ago" and said it was CGI. What an asshole.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Lol? That's a new one.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyriddler
geez people these videos have been debunked already. It's a newer one but using the exact same technique. Here's how they're made:

www.youtube.com...

Can't seem to embed it on this website, the embed option does nothing.

You just put in the #

Everything past the =
edit on 29-5-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Why does the sky turn from blue to black? Is that normal when you zoom in on the sky with a telescope in the day?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Funny coincidence. I decided to check ATS today, after documenting a blog 2 days ago, of some footage I captured a couple months ago, of what I believe to be a gigantic blimp larger than the Titanic, doing spirals over San Ramon, CA. Lo and behold, this post catches my attention right away.

Can anybody who was looking at the sky in the Bay Area, CA, corroborate seeing this aerial phenomenon on 3/27/21 at approx 2:30 p.m? Blog post below.

lordofthefliessummit.blogspot.com...

edit on 29-5-2021 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The US military, defense department and State Department have begun making serious UFO disclosures. We have all seen the various video from the US Navy. We know that they swarmed a navy destroyer. I think that what is happening may be a culmination of events from 110 years ago. The moment we started broadcasting radio signals out into space, we were soon spotted. I think the old stories of humanity being genetically engineered, along with our biblical stories all hold grains of truth, but are interpreted loosely. In the 40's, when we detonated a nuclear warhead, we again sent out a signal, that we were progressing very fast. I do not believe that the major world powers have constructed the military hardware we have, in order to fight each other. I think that a small group in each government, has a grasp of the truth.

I think that it is very possible that an invasion or encounter force is being assembled on the dark side of the moon. I think this has been happening for decades. Why don't we have high resolution satellites sending back imagery of the dark side? the technology to do that is rudimentary for us at this point. Even private entities could to that. We may not want to completely tip our hands, or antagonize a foe that has its own level of confusion. The fact that preparations may need to be made, indicates that we have at least become a threat at the level of being able to poison our planet and destroy ourselves, to avoid enslavement.

Why have we not returned to the Moon in 50 years? What was really found up there? Why is the Mars imagery never of areas of interest? Who built the pyramids? There is an obvious missing component in our history. We may soon find out more and be shocked at the discovery.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Are you sure ?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Let's look at the bigger picture here. Throughout mankind's history, since the beginning, and in every religion and mythology, man has ALWAYS claimed visitation from beings ("gods") who descended from the sky. An undeniably COMMON, and reoccuring theme in practically EVERY religion and mythology. Coincidence? I think not! So IMO, this isn't some new invasion by beings who "just got here," when they've been here ALL along!
edit on 29-5-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: sprockets2000
i cant see how this is fake at all holy crap! sorry dont know how to lnk bitchute
www.bitchute.com...

If you look closely when the image is zoomed in to the max, you can see a little bit of jitter in the scene. The line of sight of the camera lens is jittering with respect to the moon's image, but it is not jittering with respect to the fuzzy little blobs (FLBs--whatever they are). The FLB images move along with the motion of the line of sight. That means they are on, in, or very near to the telescope and are nowhere near the moon. IMHO

Jitter is cause of bad tracking, layer put on in the edit but it is really difficult to exact the movement of the camera

But then again if you compare to other areas of the video there is every kind of distortion going on, due to atmosphere, could not be jitter at all
edit on 29-5-2021 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well, I guess "bases on the moon" doesn't sound THAT crazy so much anymore, huh?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join