It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By Deduction, you can only conclude they are our enemy.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I say we welcome the Aliens/Extradimensional beings/Demons as liberators.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
a reply to: FingerMan

Could be. Maybe we are interesting to them, and also terrifying once we achieve technological equivalence.

I want to revisit this very insightful phrase of yours.

What could be more unnerving to a logical species than a technologically advanced species that were influenced by mere emotion? What a wild card!!!! Horrifying!

Exactly!

Maybe most species have affection towards another, but very few have creativity at our level.
We would be frightening because our technological prowess would not be linear like theirs. The ends to our prowess would have no end/limit because of our awkwardness.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I say we welcome the Aliens/Extradimensional beings/Demons as liberators.

Liberate us from what?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I agree with you. And in my opinion they are here to terrorize and confuse us. They need us for some reason and they live here. Just my opinon

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
Pretty much you want someone to rule over you. That's scary it's people out here who think that way

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I think they are demons and have shown us this

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
.a reply to: keenmachine
To me this is a accurate break down. So many ancient civilizations they could have influenced while we write it off as myth.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: FingerMan
With the recent revelations that the US Government have no idea what the UFO’s are, where they come from, how they operate, or what their objectives are – I think we can deduce some ominous facts.

We cannot "deduce facts", we only deduce deductions, obviously. Facts may or may not support them.

And I think that once you read some of my deductions, some of you will be awe struck and see this topic in a new and ominous way.

I don't think so, your post is not that ground-breaking.

1. During the CDR Frazier description of events of the tic tac UFO, he described that the object moved to his rendezvous point 60 miles away. What can we deduce from this statement of fact?

a. The operator of the craft could not only monitor our classified communications, but also understood our complex operating procedures. For those of you that served as did I, you know that understanding operating procedures for a specific operation function or job is not a simple task.

You are assuming two things: that it was a craft and that it was operated by someone. That's not the best way of making deductions.
You are also assuming (not deducing) that the hypothetical operator could monitor communications and understand operating procedures, and making a useless statement that "understanding operating procedures for a specific operation function or job is not a simple task". That statement would only apply if we knew for a fact that the hypothetical operator was really understanding the operating procedures, which we do not.

b. The operator of the craft used this event to communicate their supremacy. Thusly, on a cerebral level, this was a threatening maneuver. “I know everything about you, you know nothing about me, and this tactical advantage will never be relieved.” Unfortunately, CDR Frazier took the incident as the operators of the craft showing off/boasting. If you just sit and digest what this communicated, you will realize the operators are not our friends, but are communicating they are our foe’s. They just bitch slapped us.

It sounds like you are easily scared.

The fact is that we do not have any real indication that what you call the "craft" acted in a way that could only be a result of them understanding our communications and operating procedures, so your deduction sounds more like wishful thinking.

2. Based on our current understanding of technology, we can deduce these craft are not foreign technologies. I do not want to waste too much time explaining why. This phenomenon has been occurring since well before the second World War.

Besides the above mentioned assumptions about "craft" and "operator", you are now assuming the "craft" was the same thing that was witnessed in all other occasions since well before WWII. There's not enough data for anyone to know that.

3. The operators can manipulate Nuclear Weapons Depot’s wirelessly.

I do not have enough data to conclude that, so while I do not agree I accept it as one possibility.

4. The operators are not interested in communication or any relationship with us.

There you go again assuming some cases represent the whole UFO phenomena. In some cases there were reported communication attempts, you cannot generalize.

5. The operators are not concerned with hiding their existence from us. They are however interested in evading encounters with us.

Same as in point 4. above.

6. The operators of these craft have been observing us for at least 2 millennia.

That's not a deduction, it's a baseless statement.

So, what can we deduce from the fact laid out above?

No facts above.

1. They monitor and at times control our means of communication. They can manipulate our internet.

Where does that "manipulate our internet" part comes from?

2. If they can manipulate our information, then they are in fact doing so.

No. I can kill a cat, but that doesn't mean I have done it or are intending to do it.

3. The fact they have been observing us for over 2 millennia can only mean they area observing the results of their manipulation of us. But to what end? What is the purpose of their manipulation?

First, a question is not a deduction.
Second, you are basing that question on an unproved sentence.

4. If they control our media, information, and observe us in literally every facet of our lives, then they MUST be at a minimum manipulating our governments.

More wishful thinking.

5. The craft are commonly seen over bodies of water.

Which is not surprising, seeing that most of the planet is covered in water.

They know our capabilities, and thusly know we cannot track them under water.

Under water is not the same things as over bodies of water.

Thus they possibly have bases of operation under water.

Possible.

And if so, how long have they been here observing us from under the oceans? By the looks of it, they have lived here with us for all recorded history.

What "looks of it"? You are again acting as if your beliefs are facts.

Now, If they monitor our internet, then as a super intelligence, they are capable of consuming all of our internet posts and media instantly. Which means they are consuming my post as I post it, and will monitor your posts as you post them. Eww scary!

After 30 or so posts, I’ll tell you what I think their objective is. You may not agree with it, but it is my postulation based on the knowledge I have accumulated over time.

Wishful thinking is not knowledge.

And please, keep your posts within reason size wise.

TLDR is a real phenomenon.

Or more than one real phenomenon, something the UFO "believers" usually ignore, as they want their dreamed version of events to be true.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Jesus, the height of psuedo-intellectual one liners as responses to interesting thoughts, what a shameful post from a "moderator"

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trigcove
I think they are demons and have shown us this

That would be my guess as well. But where I slightly differ from others who think along those lines; I think these other species of beings from other worlds are direct creations of God, and not ethereal. The direct Son's of God, aka Angels. Those that have rebelled would be classified as the fallen ones, banished to this planet, and could be classified as demons. They still have their craft and technology, but cannot leave. This is their prison. Paradoxically funny because this planet had Eden on it at one point. What is paradise to some, is a prison to others.

Just a working theory of mine, purely on imagination, matching events to biblical stories.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
One more thing I did not add in my OP:

I don't think that technological advancement equates to intellectual supremacy.

Just look at our history, and where we are currently. Our founding fathers were VASTLY superior to our current class intellectually. And yet, we are VASTLY technologically superior to those during that period.

So I just do not buy the argument that a species that is technologically advanced to us is also equivalently intellectually advanced.

China is passing us up technologically in some ways. And I think it is safe to say they are not intellectually advanced to our culture, and in many ways extremely below us. (Just using as an example. I would agree they are advanced to our culture in other ways.)

So, for the purposes of saying these aliens are not our enemies because they are so intellectually superior to us, please provide an argument or some proof. I think it is easier to argue, when there is no evidence, they are not intellectually mature or advanced to us.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iposs
Jesus, the height of psuedo-intellectual one liners as responses to interesting thoughts, what a shameful post from a "moderator"

Sometimes, one line is better than a long text.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Excellent points!

I think if the 'others' are the enemy, it's not because they wish us ill, but because they simply don't care. They may even believe their interactions with us are doing a good thing for us in the same way that we capture and tag various animals -- scaring the # out of them in the process -- and we claim it's a good thing because we are tracking their movements and doing the best for them. You can bet that if a Frigate Bird or Booby or Western Snapping Turtle could articulate their view, they would consider US the enemy.

Remember Sgt. Clifford Stone? I've researched his works and posts in depth. His accounts are beyond fantastic. I happen to believe him. Only Sgt. Clifford knows for certain. He claims having been exposed to several different 'others', some benevolent, some distant and insect-like, and some malevolent, all during his enlistment.

The Earth is like that -- filled with good and bad people, some of them altruistic, others unfriendly and still others malevolent. I would guess that a society which was comprised of mostly hateful and violent entities would ultimately be doomed to extinction. I would also guess that a society that had no grit but was solely dedicated to kindness and love would fade away. A certain balance seems necessary -- at least until the society has grown to the point where they can create energy without effort and feed upon that energy. At that point, the civilization no longer needs social constructs to survive.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Iposs

Sometimes, one line is better than a long text.

Not when your goal is only to insult someone.
Especially when my reply almost gets my acct banned.
edit on 30-5-2021 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Yes. For sake of argument, how many examples of kindness do we see in nature vs cruelty?
I wouldn't never bet that an alien species we know nothing about would be kind or have our best interests as a priority. I would bet on the opposite.
Sgt Stone has some interesting stories. My only quirk with him is he is the only one telling these stories. And retiring from the military after 25 years, I can say I know that people CANNOT keep secrets. Information eventually gets out no matter what you do.
I need to go watch some of his vids, it's been a while. I remember there was a retired SgtMaj UFO activist, stationed in Europe after WWII that echoes some of Stone's claims about multiple species, after he read a top secret report.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

a reply to: argentus

Yes. For sake of argument, how many examples of kindness do we see in nature vs cruelty?
I wouldn't never bet that an alien species we know nothing about would be kind or have our best interests as a priority. I would bet on the opposite.
Sgt Stone has some interesting stories. My only quirk with him is he is the only one telling these stories. And retiring from the military after 25 years, I can say I know that people CANNOT keep secrets. Information eventually gets out no matter what you do.
I need to go watch some of his vids, it's been a while. I remember there was a retired SgtMaj UFO activist, stationed in Europe after WWII that echoes some of Stone's claims about multiple species, after he read a top secret report.

Well you might like this

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Not when your goal is only to insult someone.

My goal was not to insult anyone, sorry if it sounded like it.

Especially when my reply almost gets my acct banned.

I'm not responsible for your reply.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I don't think that they are our enemies....they have clearly demonstrated far superior technology. I see no reason why if they were our enemy they would not simply take over and make us do whatever they want....?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
I see no reason why if they were our enemy they would not simply take over and make us do whatever they want....?

What makes you think They already haven't?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

a reply to: argentus.......Sgt. Stone has some interesting stories. My only quirk with him is he is the only one telling these stories. And retiring from the military after 25 years, I can say I know that people CANNOT keep secrets. Information eventually gets out no matter what you do. I need to go watch some of his vids, it's been a while.

Of course you are aware Sgt. Stone is R.I.P.
www.ballardfuneralhome.com...

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Dude. You are trolling like a little kid. Just go away. All you want is to get last words. Cannot believe I have a mod trolling my thread.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join