It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is going to cost AZ's Maricopa County millions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorEaster

originally posted by: incoserv

To wit: Databases were deleted on machines that ostensibly nobody had that level of administrative access to. That means the chain of custody was already broken; does it not?

:

That claim about deleted data was a lie that the Ninjas had to walk back.

I certainly don't expect to change any minds on this board; certainly not this board.

Say whatever you want, Maricopa County is still going to have to shell out millions for new voting systems. And it's the fault of the AZ Senate GOP.

The Databases were recovered. They were deleted by an amateur. I told my wife that they'd probably be recovered as they were most likely deleted by somebody who didn't know how file deletion works.

Regardless of which narrative you consider trustworthy, there has been no reliable chain of custody on any if this data or these machines from the beginning.
:
edit on 2021 5 21 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

What amazes me is that no one in the Arizona Senate understood that the instant that the county board of elections handed over those machines to the Cyber Ninjas, those machines could never be used again in an election; any election.

What amazes me is that no one is disputing the down ballot elections that Republicans won. Only the Presidential vote on those same ballots.

That has to mean something. But I can’t figure out what it is.

+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

What amazes me is that no one in the Arizona Senate understood that the instant that the county board of elections handed over those machines to the Cyber Ninjas, those machines could never be used again in an election; any election.

What amazes me is that no one is disputing the down ballot elections that Republicans won. Only the Presidential vote on those same ballots.

What amazes me is that the democrats are fighting audits.

If they have nothing to hide, why not jump in 100% on a bipartisan audit to prove that everything was legit.

They are clearly trying to hide the facts!

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
These criminal democrats using "chain of custody" as an excuse to play more political games is truly pathetic.

If these machines are so vulnerable to begin with, then they are not fit for ANY election in the first place.

It appears they have been designed with that as an intentional thing so that cheating upon demand can be achieved, and to be used as a shield when things don't go a certain way for the controllers of these machines.

Heads must roll for any kind of election integrity to ever be a thing again.

I guess you've never done any work for a county board of elections. Voting machine chain of custody is a fundamental requirement in every county, since the election is managed at the county level. Interesting that no one's looking to audit the results and the machines from those counties that Trump won. What's even more interesting is that you kids haven't realized how weird that one aspect of the whole voting fraud drama is.

Again - no county that Trump won is being challenged by anyone.

Think about that obvious-as-all-hell aspect of this whole "stop the steal" fight. Trump's not very subtle or clever with his grifts, and I can't believe how hard you people have fallen for this one since it's one of his most clumsy and obvious.

Just stunning.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I can hear you now; "The Ninjas didn't play with the machines . . . really . . . they wouldn't do that."

Well the liberals have been saying they can not be manipulated, so all is good right? And when Trump wins in 2024 with 150 million votes for him there is no reason to investigate, right?

link   
a reply to: incoserv

You're welcome. Ever heard of Kraken Lady? She's another window-licker.

link   

I remember when democrats and republicans in voting centers DIDN"T lock out and kick out the other party (illegally plus board up the windows so the other party couldn't see what they were doing) so the democrats could begin the night long process of election fraud with impunity.

No democrat challenging any counties that Trump won is irrelevant since they already had enough votes switched and fraudulent ballots delivered to win.
Plus the fact that Trump didn't cheat and no one in his campaigned had any desire or need to cheat. He won the election in a lawful scenario.
edit on 21-5-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

It means the left put their fingers in their ears and are saying Na Na Na... So this has become Black or White in either there is a possibility of fraud or there is zero possibilities of fraud. If the left suggested to also look into the republican wins then they are saying there could be fraud and they would rather lose the small stuff than a chance to lose the big one...lol

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

... Again - no county that Trump won is being challenged by anyone.

Think about that obvious-as-all-hell aspect of this whole "stop the steal" fight. Trump's not very subtle or clever with his grifts, and I can't believe how hard you people have fallen for this one since it's one of his most clumsy and obvious.

Just stunning.

Actually, that makes total sense.

Why would anyone challenge a county that Trump won? That'd be there prerogative of the Democratic party, and they claim to have won the election. Actually, your statement could be seen to bolster the claims of the right. If there were irregularities in the counties that Trump won, I'm certain that the left would be all over it. The fact that they are not tells me that they don't want to touch it.

From the Steele Dossier to the claims of Russian collusion and the sham impeachment attempts, everything they have done has been based on lies. They won't challenge those countries because they know the truth.
:
edit on 2021 5 21 by incoserv because: formatting.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

From the Steele Dossier to the claims of Russian collusion and the sham impeachment attempts, everything they have done has been based on lies. They won't challenge those countries because they know the truth.
:

I think it was yesterday that the NYT has officially come out to say the Steele Dossier was all false... Now that Trump is out it is funny how everything is slowly being cleaned up. Biden is building the wall with congressional funds, children's detention centers are reopened with 700% compacity...so on and so forth...back to normal business 8 different ways that each was a 4 year long battle with Trump...lol

I don't know what is worst... Congress doing 180 flip flop on just about every contentious Trump objective, or the liberal masses that put in a ton of effort to tell us how bad it is to build the wall, as example, now say all is good...lol

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

What amazes me is that the democrats are fighting audits.

If they have nothing to hide, why not jump in 100% on a bipartisan audit to prove that everything was legit.

They are clearly trying to hide the facts!

What the Ninjas are doing isn't an audit. They aren't an auditing company. They aren't certified to audit voting systems or election results and have never done such an audit. The owner of the company is a Trump conspiracy theorist. They aren't using an established or even a consistent audit protocol.

Using blue lights to look for a Trump WH embedded watermark in the ballots [they had to walk that false claim back] and looking for bamboo fibers in the paper to prove that the ballots were flown in from China isn't an election result audit. It's street theater. It's a carnival.

It's a foot rub for the grumpy little ex-president at best, and an effort to destroy our ability to hold future elections at worst.

A rogue outfit owned by a Trump conspiracy theorist was handed 2/3 of the county's ballots, the county's machines were handed over to these carnies, the legitimate news media was barred from covering the process in the open, and outright lies have had to be walked back again and again; how many more "issues" do you need to have here before you realize that this "audit" isn't legitimate or even sanctionable?

By the way, Maricopa County held several recounts and audits in the weeks after the election, and the Dems supported those recounts and audits. So, what you're claiming just isn't true.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

How many down ballot elections were there? 😮

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Hmmmm... no more voting machines? Good. I'm happy to lose the machines altogether and go back to good old paper ballots.

It's not as if any of this foolishness will or can affect the outcome of the 2020 election.

The audit was never meant to affect the outcome of the 2020 election, and that was clearly and consistently stated throughout. But so many are so worried about it and feel the need to point it out that I'm beginning to wonder... Maybe there will be greater repercussions than a complete crisis of confidence in the court of public opinion.

None of what the Ninjas are doing is official or legally sanctioned.

That's blatantly untrue. The State Legislatures have virtually absolute power and authority over all aspects of elections. Their Constitutional authority and responsibility has been affirmed by the Courts. The Senate can do whatever they choose, and they chose the CyberNinjas, so yes, it is official and legally sanctioned -- both Constitutionally and by the courts.

The County, on the other hand, has only those powers that the Senate grants them. The County does not supersede the Senate in election matters.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I guess you've never done any work for a county board of elections. Voting machine chain of custody is a fundamental requirement in every county, since the election is managed at the county level.

I guess you've never worked with a cyber security company that is actually worth a crap either. All of them are required to keep chain of custody as being called in to criminal investigation cases where that could be called in to question regularly occurs. I've never worked in a shop that didn't require it, and any that didn't wouldn't be in business long as no clients would want to do business with them.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

By the way, Maricopa County held several recounts and audits in the weeks after the election, and the Dems supported those recounts and audits. So, what you're claiming just isn't true.

So, the people who did the election who are accused of not doing it correctly were ok but not an outside agency? The only reason they are stating they need new machines is so they can destroy them. They will be able to get them back from the people doing the audit, destroy them and get new ones and all evidence is gone. At the same time make those doing the audit look like conspiracy theorists.

45 set up a agency to help create fair elections and NO ONE wanted it and was disbanded and sent to DHS in 2018. ACLU. NAACP. Progressive Left. Most States. All opposed. It is not like this was new. 45 even talked about it in 2015 and he was right.

Further, the State Legislature is being told they cannot do this and the DOJ is involved but multiple states that 45 lost passed laws that were illegal and the election was shoved through anyways and certified.

edit on Maypm31pmf0000002021-05-21T12:01:00-05:001200 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

All the more reason for the left to take part. But they are scared of facts.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Maricopa County will need new voting machines after losing chain of custody to the Cyber Ninjas.

and none of those machines can ever be used again.

As an Arizonan, I don't want those machines to ever be used again. Paper ballots only hand-counted, verified by Gov ID or Signature. Either that or we will have rigged elections.

Anyone who is not an Arizonan mind your own business, we do our own thing here.
edit on 21-5-2021 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"Millions" of dollars today, is what "thousands" of dollars was to a state, just 10 years ago. One Southwest state is spending $2.3 million, testing Bobcat urine's effect on drunk mice.

edit on 5/21/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

Maricopa County will need new voting machines after losing chain of custody to the Cyber Ninjas.

As an Arizonan, I don't want those machines to ever be used again. Paper ballots only hand-counted, verified by Gov ID or Signature. Either that or we will have rigged elections.

EXACTLY!

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

Dominion pressed Texas to use their machines 3 times over 7 years. Each time, it only took Texas a few days of testing to determine that the machines and system were J-U-N-K....full of holes and weaknesses.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join