It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is going to cost AZ's Maricopa County millions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: NorEaster

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

... Again - no county that Trump won is being challenged by anyone.

Think about that obvious-as-all-hell aspect of this whole "stop the steal" fight. Trump's not very subtle or clever with his grifts, and I can't believe how hard you people have fallen for this one since it's one of his most clumsy and obvious.

Just stunning.

Actually, that makes total sense.

Why would anyone challenge a county that Trump won? That'd be there prerogative of the Democratic party, and they claim to have won the election. Actually, your statement could be seen to bolster the claims of the right. If there were irregularities in the counties that Trump won, I'm certain that the left would be all over it. The fact that they are not tells me that they don't want to touch it.

From the Steele Dossier to the claims of Russian collusion and the sham impeachment attempts, everything they have done has been based on lies. They won't challenge those countries because they know the truth.
:

Since when have Democrats ever threatened county election workers with death over losing an election? Hasn't ever happened - period. No mob of Democrat followers of any politician has ever attacked the Capital while the Congress was certifying the election that their politician lost. The entire MAGA world has lost its friggin' mind on behalf of Trump's inability to accept his election loss, and they don't care about the damage they're trying to inflict on their own country.

Someone needs to get a grip and realize that when you lose an election, what you do is look at why and fix whatever it is and try to do better in the next election. If not, you can discover how vague the line is between fighting back against the last election's outcome and the crime of sedition. Politics ain't beanbag - true - but there is a line that cannot be crossed without opening yourself to criminal exposure. Keep an eye on Rudy over the next few months to learn how easy it is to cross that line.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

Getting desperate? You might have reason to.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Noreaster, you’ve obviously never caught someone cheating.
This is textbook. You look like a clown.

There’s no proof of anything.

When there is let me know.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Since when have Democrats ever threatened county election workers with death over losing an election?

Michigan Last November. Doxed election auditors I am sure you just forgot huh? sorry provide an example of less than a year ago

A Democratic state politician told a female Republican election official to “think about your kids” and named their likely school, amid a tense stand-off on Tuesday night that briefly saw vote totals in Michigan held up from certification over unexplained irregularities.

Internet users highlighted a number of disturbing tweets “liked” by Mr Staebler, including one that read “last time we defeated fascism we drew up a list of the people responsible and then we killed them”, and another that likened a red “Make America Great Again” hat to “Nazi memorabilia”.

Another article about it again this was november what's wrong with your memory

(The Center Square) – A day after they certified Nov. 3 election results, Republican Wayne County Canvassers Monica Palmer and William Hartmann attempted to rescind their "yes" votes, citing harassment and threats to themselves and their families.

reply to: NorEaster

edit on 21-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: clarity

edit on 21-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

No. They just violently protest SCOTUS hearings in the Capital, take over rallies and keep people from attending them. Keep people from voting by closing early but leaving others polling centers open. HRC is still stating the 2016 was fixed. What world are you living in that you think the Progressive LEft is not yelling and screaming. 435 is STILL in their heads....

Name ONE protest since Jan 6th by 45 supporters. I'll wait.
edit on Maypm31pmf0000002021-05-21T12:51:25-05:001225 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I was married to a cheater. I know gaslighting. And then you chime in and solidify my belief like clockwork. You couldn’t resist. Because you know better than I do.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Good job on your post...let the truth be said..a reply to: incoserv

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I was married to a cheater. I know gaslighting. And then you chime in and solidify my belief like clockwork. You couldn’t resist. Because you know better than I do.

What does that have to do with the audit?

Repeat: there is no proof of anything.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

... Again - no county that Trump won is being challenged by anyone.

Think about that obvious-as-all-hell aspect of this whole "stop the steal" fight. Trump's not very subtle or clever with his grifts, and I can't believe how hard you people have fallen for this one since it's one of his most clumsy and obvious.

Just stunning.

Actually, that makes total sense.

Why would anyone challenge a county that Trump won? That'd be there prerogative of the Democratic party, and they claim to have won the election. Actually, your statement could be seen to bolster the claims of the right. If there were irregularities in the counties that Trump won, I'm certain that the left would be all over it. The fact that they are not tells me that they don't want to touch it.

From the Steele Dossier to the claims of Russian collusion and the sham impeachment attempts, everything they have done has been based on lies. They won't challenge those countries because they know the truth.
:

Ahh, then you DO understand why winners don't investigate their win

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You are spot on...
cheaters leave behind lots off clues.

* When they are cheating, they accuse *you* of cheating.
* What they say and what actually happens does not add up.
* They can tell a bald-faced lie with a straight face.
* They gaslight you!!!
* Online and phone and computer activity has altered
* call you a lying dog-faced pony soldier
* call you a racist etc...

edit on 04050431pm312021Fri, 21 May 2021 14:04:58 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

You are spot on...
and it's easy to spot a cheater.

* They gaslight you!!!

So, now it’s all about your personal lives?

Still zero proof in the audit.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You are spot on...

* They gaslight you!!!

took me 5 seconds to find.
Maricopa County Duplicate Ballots Do Not Have Matching Original Ballots

youtu.be...

running into batch after batch after batch of ballots sent to duplication, but there's no unique serial number or identification number on the ballots that had to be duplicated.

and the list goes on...

edit on 26052631pm312021Fri, 21 May 2021 14:26:26 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

These criminal democrats using "chain of custody" as an excuse to play more political games is truly pathetic.

If these machines are so vulnerable to begin with, then they are not fit for ANY election in the first place.

It appears they have been designed with that as an intentional thing so that cheating upon demand can be achieved, and to be used as a shield when things don't go a certain way for the controllers of these machines.

Heads must roll for any kind of election integrity to ever be a thing again.

Again - no county that Trump won is being challenged by anyone.

Just stunning.

Why would Trump challenge the counties he won? Did you find it odd that Clinton didn't challenge any counties she won in 2016?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

These criminal democrats using "chain of custody" as an excuse to play more political games is truly pathetic.

If these machines are so vulnerable to begin with, then they are not fit for ANY election in the first place.

It appears they have been designed with that as an intentional thing so that cheating upon demand can be achieved, and to be used as a shield when things don't go a certain way for the controllers of these machines.

Heads must roll for any kind of election integrity to ever be a thing again.

I guess you've never done any work for a county board of elections. Voting machine chain of custody is a fundamental requirement in every county, since the election is managed at the county level. Interesting that no one's looking to audit the results and the machines from those counties that Trump won. What's even more interesting is that you kids haven't realized how weird that one aspect of the whole voting fraud drama is.

Again - no county that Trump won is being challenged by anyone.

Just stunning.

Well trump won the election . Why would they . I went to bed and the election was over and trump won . Wake up and he was cheated out of it . The child sniffing weirdo won . The 47 year career politician who has done nothing for no one ever . Even broke Obama’s record . Not bad for a total racist

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Maricopa County will need new voting machines after losing chain of custody to the Cyber Ninjas.

And, the GOP wants to do this to Michigan and Pennsylvania and Georgia and Wisconsin and New Hampshire.

What amazes me is that no one in the Arizona Senate understood that the instant that the county board of elections handed over those machines to the Cyber Ninjas, those machines could never be used again in an election; any election. A break in chain of custody is not something that can be "fixed", and none of those machines can ever be used again.

I can hear you now; "The Ninjas didn't play with the machines . . . really . . . they wouldn't do that."

Yeah, as if that would matter anyway. I worked as a poll worker trainer back in 2011, and the machines we used for training could not even be stored in the same building as the machines that were to be used for the actual election. I never even saw those machines during the months that I worked as a trainer; none of us did. And we were employees of the county board of elections.

Can confirm this. I work as an election judge in Texas. Those machines are indeed useless now.

The word "irony" comes to mind here. What a stupid, unnecessary mess, and the pressure is being put on state level GOP leadership by Trump operatives to make this happen in every other state that Trump lost to Joe Biden. Hopefully, the enormous cost on Maricopa County [and the state of Arizona] of replacing these compromised systems will make the GOP leaders of state legislatures stop and reconsider inviting this bizarre little carnival into their largest, most diverse counties.

It's not as if any of this foolishness will or can affect the outcome of the 2020 election. Trump will still be out of office regardless of what the Cyber Ninjas do or don't find with their . . . um . . . unique processes. None of what the Ninjas are doing is official or legally sanctioned.

People who haven't worked elections don't understand just how secure they are, and how secure the counting is. Yes, there's occasional fraud and occasional errors, but not on the monumental scale they're trying to claim.
edit on 21-5-2021 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
Well trump won the election . Why would they . I went to bed and the election was over and trump won . Wake up and he was cheated out of it . The child sniffing weirdo won . The 47 year career politician who has done nothing for no one ever . Even broke Obama’s record . Not bad for a total racist

Because of the timing of the poll reporting. The big cities (where the average station gets thousands of voters) takes a LOT longer to process than rural votes.

When the polls close, anyone standing in line at the exact minute they close (7 pm) is allowed to still vote, no matter how long that takes. I've had a line of a hundred waiting to vote when polls closed (I'm an elections judge) and it took from 7 pm to 10 pm before that last voter voted... then it took another 2 1/2 hours to seal and secure the machines, the ballots, run the reports, straighten up the area... and then I drive to the county elections office (half an hour) where I turn in the results (there were 10 judges ahead of me. They did not see my data until nearly 2 am and it would have taken another hour or so to confirm and post it.

So 3-4 am is NOT any unusual time for a big city area (I live in Dallas) to be reporting on final polls.

But, see for yourself. Contact your local county elections board, train as a clerk, and work an election.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
When is comes to fair and unaltered elections, no dollar figure can be too high.

Govt spent like 10 trillion dollars in recent stimulus bills. But we can't spare enough to fix the broken election process.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You are spot on...

* They gaslight you!!!

took me 5 seconds to find.
Maricopa County Duplicate Ballots Do Not Have Matching Original Ballots

youtu.be...

running into batch after batch after batch of ballots sent to duplication, but there's no unique serial number or identification number on the ballots that had to be duplicated.

and the list goes on...

A lot of stuff is said and speculated.

However, it is not released by Bennett in a verified statement.

Until then — ZERO

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Maybe I am the only one but I see this as a good thing.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Thenail

Because of the timing of the poll reporting. The big cities (where the average station gets thousands of voters) takes a LOT longer to process than rural votes.

When the polls close, anyone standing in line at the exact minute they close (7 pm) is allowed to still vote, no matter how long that takes. I've had a line of a hundred waiting to vote when polls closed (I'm an elections judge) and it took from 7 pm to 10 pm before that last voter voted... then it took another 2 1/2 hours to seal and secure the machines, the ballots, run the reports, straighten up the area... and then I drive to the county elections office (half an hour) where I turn in the results (there were 10 judges ahead of me. They did not see my data until nearly 2 am and it would have taken another hour or so to confirm and post it.

So 3-4 am is NOT any unusual time for a big city area (I live in Dallas) to be reporting on final polls.

But, see for yourself. Contact your local county elections board, train as a clerk, and work an election.

Thanks for your reply. I’ve always appreciated your well thought out posts . You’ve educated me today on this one and also a ton on ancient civilizations.
In my opinion you really like to buy whatever the government or academia is selling you and why wouldn’t you ? . That’s what you know . Me I have been lied to by the government so much that I feel like everything they say is suspect . I dont expect to hear the truth from them ever or their propaganda machine that is the main stream media . This main steam media that would make Goebbels propaganda look like cable access .
I just meant trump had the thing won . I went to bed and woke up and Biden magically won . How’d that happen ? Was Biden the only one to receive votes after 10 ? This never added up to me . A lot of times stuff doesn’t add up to me and most of the time it’s found out that global elite who run our government were lying to us . This seems like the case to me .
Not many people like Biden . He has no redeeming qualities . I just don’t see it . I don’t see him beating Obama’s numbers . A lot of African Americans who voted for Obama didn’t vote for Biden . They heard his racist remarks and saw trumps policies were better for the middle class . I just don’t see it .
So yeah I guess i misspoke . I’m sure some votes come in late but they shouldn’t all be for Biden .

Screw the local county election board and the clerks and the election . I haven’t seen one candidate in 40 years who wasn’t a puppet for the global elite . It seemed to me trump was the only candidate the media and the global elite and the good ol boys higher up in the government couldn’t stand . His policies seemed to work better then anyone else’s ive seen and they all crapped on him so I liked the guy . Other then that every politician is an actor that’s bought and paid for . None of them care about us . Maybe rand Paul .
So thanks but no I wouldn’t waste my time on that . Sure as hell don’t waste my time voting either . If voting changed anything they wouldn’t let us do it as mark twain said and Stalin said it’s not your vote that counts it’s who counts the votes . I’m glad you can pat yourself on the back though for being part of the fairest election of any country on any planet from the history of time .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join