It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magical sequence in numbers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
double up any number that is not a multiplication of 3, and reduce each value to a single digit based on numerology.
1,2,4,8,16,32 becomes 1,2,4,8,7,5 and continues in sequence 1,2,4,8,7,5
2,4,8,16,32,64 becomes 2,4,8,7,5,1...
4,8,16,32,64,128 becomes 4,8,7,5,1,2...
5,10,20,40,80,160 becomes 5,1,2,4,8,7...
7,14,28,56,112,224 becomes 7,5,1,2,4,8...
8,16,32,64,128,256 becomes 8,7,5,1,2,4
8,7,5,1,2,4 is a coded sequence in all numbers
now lets try 3,6,9

3,6,12,24,48,96= 3,6,3,6,3,6
6,12,24,48,96,192= 6,3,63,6,3
9,18,36,72,144,288= 9,9,9,9,9,9

the coded sequences can grouped further.

the say that 3,6,9 are governing numbers and the others are material based.

if we cut the sequence into groups for example 1,2/4,8/7,5 we have 3/3/3
or 87,51,24 =6/6/6,
three sixes and three threes is coded into governing all other material numbers.

but what about 9

if you break each of the codes into 2

124/875 or 875/124 for example you will get two single digits that add to nine.

Nine governs all. three sixes is about uniting three aspects of man to become God 666 = 18= 9

edit on 19-5-2021 by dthrizz1337 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2021 by dthrizz1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

So exciting.
edit on 19-5-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Music

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Draw a circle and put all the numbers on it in correct order. It doesn't matter where you start, as long as it's in correct order. 123456789 912345678 ....

You want to know why 18 = 1+8 = 9 works then look at it this way:

What's in between the 1 & 8 on your number circle?

Yes, the 9.

1+3 = 4 double of two, two is in between 1 and 3
2+4 = 6 double of three, three is in between 2 and 4
3+5 = 8 double of four, four is in between 3 and 5

There's nothing special about your number play, as the pattern you got is manifested by the base10 system and the rules you set up before. It's chicken#, sorry to be so blunt.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Take some religion mix it with teslas key to the universe...

Tanks for this thread

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The problem you might have figured out is that 1 isn't a number, it's a thing. The first number is 2 and there are hidden numbers that we don't know.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

there are hidden numbers that we don't know.

How?
What?

In the base10, sure not.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Get rid of the 1,2,3, concept and think about it logically:

In the system we know, it makes no sense. There are twice as many even number's as odd even in the two dimensional system of infinite numbers.

We live in a three dimensional reality which means we have odd numbers, even numbers, and a set of numbers that exist as both odd and even. Think about how the Pythagorean Theorem is worked out, no numbers only area descriptions. The same goes for Euclidean Math. Numbers weren't used only words.

Our system of math is incorrect for use in a three dimensional reality, but since it works at the two dimensional level, it weirdly works in ours. It's the third set of numbers, the odd/even ones that is missing.

You might not believe this but think about it and it makes sense.

BONUS STATEMENT:
if you have one of something, then you only have an item. no counting needed so no numbers used.
if you have two of something, then you can start counting the item. first amount that numbers are needed.
if you have three or more of something, then you can start classifying the items in pairs and groups. at this point you can start grouping items counted and the numbers used as odd and evens.
so your first item is neither odd nor even, but both and at the same time as well as neither. a single item just is.
other numbers exists the same way as well. Prime numbers are a bleed through of this concept which what makes them special.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You forgot imaginary numbers, that make up the third dimension.
Numbers are words and we learn the relationship between them, literally.

For base 10, we need to know exact 9 numbers plus 0 as a representation of nothing and as placeholder/token that tells us how many times we need o add 10 on top.

1 10 100 sure you know this. All we learn are the relationship between these numbers. We learn that 9x1, optical with sticks or similar, is 9 and that the 2 is made up of 2x1. Then we learn doubling and then tripple and that's about it all. After the number 3, you can divide by two or one.

Hint, the reason behind this is exactly why I brought up the number circle and it has to do with even and odd numbers. Look at my post.

The same goes for Euclidean Math.

Then by all means, describe Euclidean Math without using any number to me. You fail at even beginning to count the postulates, because you need numbers for it.

It's late here though, maybe I am completely misunderstanding your point.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I love math.

It is the only pure science and the only way we get certainty in any other science. Everything in this universe comes down to mathematics.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Think about it for a while, then it will come to you.

Why do we have a two dimensional mathematics system for a three dimensional world?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Tomorrow, it's past midnight here.

On a quick try, I would argue that it's one dimensional because we can represent both negative and positive on a single line going into just one direction with a symbol determining an intrinsic feature of the single number. True the symbol and it's implication would represent a boundary, namely the 0 and fold that line 180°, giving us a tether point for a second dimension to latch on and infinity would prevent us from starting at a single point only progressing forward through one domain of numbers.

But then it's past midnight here after an 19h day, I will read again what you wrote because I am intrigued but unsure if it's a translational thing or a whole new concept.

a reply to: Metallicus
You sure have heard of Japanese multiplication, if not, it will blow your mind.

izismile.com...

edit on 19.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

edit on 19.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I love math.

It is the only pure science and the only way we get certainty in any other science. Everything in this universe comes down to mathematics.

I do all my calculations by eye.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

rest on it for a while.

Here's something to picture:
draw a chart where even numbers are X, odd numbers are Y, and the missing mystery odd/even are on the Z line.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Then by all means, describe Euclidean Math without using any number to me. You fail at even beginning to count the postulates, because you need numbers for it.

It's late here though, maybe I am completely misunderstanding your point.

I don't really need to. That's because it's already been done.

You can pick which form works for you.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Meh, thought this thread was going to discuss Fibonacci or perfect numbers, then you had to go and mention numerology. Too bad.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

All numbers (integers) can be divided by six.

I never was told why but have figured it out for my own numb skull. 2 and 3 are the first prime numbers. The first one splits odds and evens. The second defines the odd numbers.

All numbers can be divided by 6 and there is the odds and evens.

It is not really mysterious in any way besides realizing that you are having abstract thoughts about numbers!! (Math cults are sooooo old school!)

You are halfway there!!

The last step is simple but you can’t rely upon what you already know.

Then the maths of the world open.

🍾

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I always enjoy the threads about numbers here on ATS.

So many wrong statements here where should I even begin...

This might be my favorite: "1 isn't a number".

We have this gem: "There are twice as many even number's as odd even in the two dimensional system of infinite numbers."

"All numbers (integers) can be divided by six." All numbers (even non-integers) can be divided by six. If you meant all integers can be divided by six and the result is an integer there are infinitely many counter examples.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TycoonBarnaby

I’d be interested to know what you and others make of this thread I made some years ago.

the number 9 enigma

It goes in to some detail, essentially numbers and equations are something we have discovered rather than invented, has all this occurred by random chance?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

it was amazing to me because i discovered it after a subconscious incline to play about with numbers after waking, so when i found it i was like this is amazing, and couldnt find anywhere how the same sequence of numbers 8,7,5,1,2,4 ,8,7,5,1,2. could be derived by doubling up each number outside 3,6,9, and reducing it to a single value. ever noticed if you walk under a door the two angles add to 180 degrees, those masons knew a thing or two al tell ye.

plus the sequence adds to 27, 2+7, my DOB adds to 27 as well, so i was extra buzzn.

personally im finding the world is so mysterious and just one big adventure right now.

cheers

edit on 20-5-2021 by dthrizz1337 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join