It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Bluebeam and the rise in mainstream UFO reporting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy
I don't think the recent pentagon ufo videos are part of a blue beam plan-I don't think the tic tacs are real alien craft either.

I think the recent tic tac stuff,and the pilots reporting craft entering the ocean are part of a classified research project.

I know-For the tic tac and those others to be actual powered vehicles that would put them far ahead of our current tech in terms of speed and manouvreability.

But what if they are not vehicles at all?

My theory is these UAPs are a natural phenomena which part of the military have harnessed and can control.
Everyone has heard of ball lightining right?
What if you could create that(a plasma ball)
and then "steer" it or make it accelrate to crazy speed by hitting it with a directed energy beam?

Maybe in order to do that,you would need to make the plasma easier to "see" on radar.
Maybe a way to do that would be to mix the plasma with some kind of powder/dust,which maybe what gives the plasma a smooth white appearence.

I think that may be nearer to the capabilities of the US military,knowing they have researched directed energy weapons extensivley.

If I wanted to do a "blue beam" type scenario and I had unlimited funds,it would not be that hard to make something that seemed far more impressive and dangerous than the tic tac-
I would target a few small towns with power blackouts/phone jamming after putting psychedelic drugs in the water supply,or by drone areosols,then use voice to skull/holosonic technology to beam "alien" messages into the heads of the locals,initiating mass panic.
I would use LRADs to blanket populated areas with low frequency sound to generate fear and anxiety in the minds of people(infrasound at around 19hz or lower does weird things to humans,including the feeeling of a presence or being watched by an ominous force).
Maybe start a few fires/blow up a few important looking buildings.
Add a few drones with lasers for an ariel light show,maybe a staged plane crash or two and the illusion is complete.

Stand back and let mass panic reign!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
Relax. The government isnt competent enough to pull off something like Project Bluebeam.

Why do you say that? They just stole the election and nobody knows where trillions of dollars went.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Kind of ironic that in an age when the worlds information is at our fingertips, the level of wilful ignorance is at epidemic levels.

If only it were merely ignorance, a state that is remediable by adding knowledge.

'Wilful misinformation' is far harder to cure, first it requires overcoming the ego-defense reflex where people refuse to conceive the possibility they were willingly misled in the beginning.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
What are your thoughts on full disclosure or Project Bluebeam?
In these crazy times we live, I wouldnt discount anything any more.

I'm not sure why it has to be one or the other. There are a myriad of possibilities. The simplest, and most likely, explanation is that the government has no clue what these UFO/UAPs are. "Disclosure" has been around the corner for as long as I can remember, but the unfortunate reality is that there probably isn't much to disclose.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Project Bluebeam has crossed my mind with the release on the UAP intel lately. However, even though all the these different things going on seem unrelated, I have been thinking about a unified conspiracy theory.

"What if" the green deal, great reset, COVID vaccines, gobal population control, space force, ET disclosure and one world government conspiracies are in high gear because all the world governments have been given an ultimatum by an ET race that lays claim to Earth. Perhaps the aliens have given us a date to comply with their demands and if we fail to reach the goals of their demands, they will use violence to take over the planet.

If ETs are here, they are here for a reason, they want something that's really important to them. They likely have an attitude similar to a conquering nation colonizing a less advanced territory. We happen to be in their slice of the galactic pie and subject to their rules and they have the knowledge and technology to enforce it.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

paedophile in chief? do you have proof of this? i didnt think so.

yet, trump is on record saying that he finds his daughter more sexually attractive than his wife.

defend that...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

oh, did you find the proof?

please share...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

A couple of years ago I saw what I can only gather was a secret military drone at night.

Trust me, if you saw a hundred of these things in the sky above you, you would think it was an alien invasion.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

LOL I was just thinking about this the other day. I really don't think they will harvest us for food. At least not anymore. If they are smart enough to get here, than they are smart enough not to eat a poisoned food supply
Between the toxins we spray on our crops, the chemicals leaked into the water and soil, and the microplastics in and around us.

We have to be toxic.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Even as any of that might be, it still does not attempt to answer my question to you. Why harvest us for food? What sense does it make. It supposes to many things. One, that aliens might be carnivores. Two, that these aliens would even be carbon based and even need food in the first place. It seems to me that the idea of wanting us for a food source speaks to a rather dark perception of existence.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
McGinty on fire and laying down wisdom. Deserves to be read again.

It's true that some of the related events & official/non-official communications of the last couple of years could be read either way at this point: Disclosure or Psy-Op.

I wanna believe. Heck, I do believe in non-human intelligence.

What I'll be damned I'll believe without satisfactory hardcore proofs is whatever my Good Uncle is selling me. And you.

Quite the unprecedented sales job it is too with MSM in lockstep, on megaphone, & doing their duty.

I'll keep an open mind but my eyes wide open too. My nose? I may have to pinch it because so far this smells.

originally posted by: McGinty
Deny ignorance means to ask questions. That means not only questioning the stuff you don’t want to be true, but also the stuff you do want to be true.

Through the decades of deafening silence from the tptb on the subject of ufos it was correct to look for evidence of their reality. However, if the ground continues to shift and this turns into a full-on campaign of ‘disclosure’, then it’s the responsibility of those who’ve become adept at questioning the orthodoxy to continue to question. Otherwise it’s all to easy to use our bias against us.

Imo the timing of this outpouring is suspicious - in the middle of a pandemic, in the middle of the worst flair up of warmongering in Israel. What else is going on? How could bluebeam potentially influence these and other events?

Is this stuff all authentic - are those exposing, testifying and reporting authentic? Maybe, maybe not!

Don’t sit back with the popcorn and watch it all unfold, patting yourself on the back saying ‘I told you so...’! No matter how great that steak tastes keep asking ‘Is this the real life, or am I still in the matrix?’

If Bluebeam exists it will be a tool to orchestrate, manipulate and likely to create false flags. Be that alien invaders that justify draconian war footing powers for the elite to use at will. Or framing foreign super powers and rogue nations with the crime of creating super tech to threaten and spy. Creating that warmongering environment that gives uber control of their populace and empties treasury funds into the bank accounts of the military industrial corporations will be the most likely goal.

When those that have ignored and scorned you forever are suddenly your best buddy it’s more important than ever to take care and keep your eyes on the left hand while they slap you on the shoulder and bear hug you with the right.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

a reply to: tjocksteffe

Im not so sure, government is very adept at killing people, at convincing people to fear something that is mostly harmless.
It turns neighbour against neighbour by painting those that choose not to be vaccinated as selfish and guilty of killing people.
Government is indeed so dangerous that the founding fathers created the Constitution to protect free citizens from a government whose sole purpose is more power and control.

With the proliferation of propaganda, communism being taken seriously as a valid political system, they have been very successful at dividing us.
Governments have killed hundreds of millions of people in their pursuit of power and control, I would never underestimate them.

The Bill of Rights is the instrument of "righting" what the Constitution proclaimed.
If left on its own, the Constitution would have made a monarchy instead of a democratic republic.
The Anti-Federalist papers spells it out for us.
thefederalistpapers.org...
Learning history outside of the classroom indoctrination system is very enlightening.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Why do people think the Space Force is going to be like a comedy action sci-fi movie? Because of the name? Look it up, they're deployed in the middle east and use satellite technology for war. That's it.

There's not going to be a project blue beam, it's going to be actual Extra Terrestrials. I think the process will go like this:

1. Disclose more military encounters
2. Disclose the next investigative action steps
3. Advise the pubic on protection measures
4. Attempt to make public contact

The process will probably take some time...
edit on 19-5-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Even as any of that might be, it still does not attempt to answer my question to you. Why harvest us for food? What sense does it make. It supposes to many things. One, that aliens might be carnivores. Two, that these aliens would even be carbon based and even need food in the first place. It seems to me that the idea of wanting us for a food source speaks to a rather dark perception of existence.

We must live on two different planets, because on the planet I live on its survival of the fittest, humans commit the most horrible acts against other humans. We are all being enslaved by our globalist masters. Satanists blatantly flaunt their ideology in our faces. Existence is dark. You seem to place many assumptions on alien life, why wouldnt they harvest us for food? We ourselves farm animals for food. Why do you assume that aliens would be good guys? Seems a rather wishful thinking and denying of the harsh realities of life existence to me.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Why do people think the Space Force is going to be like a comedy action sci-fi movie? Because of the name? Look it up, they're deployed in the middle east and use satellite technology for war. That's it.

somebody has to operate the thousands of satellites in orbit to coordinate the light show that bluebeam would be.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You seem to place many assumptions on alien life, why wouldnt they harvest us for food?

Read my posts again if you would. I stated NO assumptions. I pointed out a couple of valid questions, those being the nature of alien appetites, carnivore or herbivore. Beyond that the question of carbon based dietary needs. There were no assumptions there at all.

However if you want to read your posts once again you will see that it is you who is filling this discussion with assumptions.

You suggest that we must live on two different planets. Not so. even as your evaluations on the nature of life on this planet might be accurate, there is no reason at all to so darkly believe that our earthly rules and patterns of life extend beyond this small planet. Yet you expound on the this local earthly nature as if it is the law or the nature of the entire universe. That to me is the grand assumption in this conversation.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
Hiya, we meet once again in an alien thread.
At this point I"m going with advanced tech that is beyond the ''need to know'' of those military who are observing and reporting these sightings.
With what little information we plebs have there are too many scenarios that might play out to make any real guesses as to what it is all about.

The scenario of a slow and gradual acclimation of human acceptance seems to me to have almost played itself out, ya know? The idea that dramatic contact would to greatly disable our own societies and cultures no longer seem viable to me. It's been 70 years of this modern UFO era yet still we have only vagueness. Plenty of public speculation in the form of all sci/fi with all those major pictures depicting both malevolence and beneficence. Meanwhile it seems to me that our own development without public alien contact appears to be headed into chaos anyway so any disruption from public contact could only hasten any collapse that could be coming our way in any event.

My first sighting, or at least an experience of something ''other'' came in 1956 when I was nine.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At that time and my age, the concept of ''advanced tech'' had not reached me at all, while the notion of aliens, though still vague to me had entered my consciousness. Therefore I chalked experience to aliens.

Likewise my third experience was also chalked up to aliens while I must admit now might also have been ''advanced tech''.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In this case it was not just a light in the sky but rather a clear view of a craft flying between myself and a close mountain range that I viewed for about 15 seconds until it flew out of sight behind a range of trees.

Yet even that idea of advanced tech seems to me to be hard to believe. That tech could have advanced to the degree to explain that sighting in 56 places a lot of faith in our ability to advance from the tech of 1945 to achieve the effect I witnessed. A year before Sputnik.

At this point I find no reason to hope. I would hope only that contact could help us out of our own desperate straits, that is at least help us to work together through recognition that we are not alone in this cosmos and bring us together as a planetary brotherhood. That seems now only a fantasy dream.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I'm with tjocksteffe on this one. Our government or anyone elses is too incompetent to pull off a Project Bluebeam. For the person who asked how could he think that after our government pulled off a coup through election fraud? I say, case in point. The Dems didn't do it very convincingly when at least half the country still believes the election was stolen, and obvious to boot.

However, Luis Elizondo has admitted in the past that top military brass thinks that UFOs and the unexplained is the work of demons. Tom DeLonge must agree because he's published several books along that line and named his band, Angels and Airwaves.

With that said, look at the amount of crazy (literally) and corruption that surrounds our world today. This too is the influence of these entities that have always been here. The increase of sightings is because they've stepped up this war, not only between us, but between us and them.

What better time for our government to reveal what they think they know...so they don't have to take the blame when it hits the boiling point? Our government has no control over this situation and it's best to let everyone know that now. Like many of us, I'm sure they know that it's only going to get worse.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Want to know whats missing from these video about flying objects? Air Quality...descriptive, yet somewhat irrevelant commentary, always make for good air quality.

edit on 19-5-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

A couple months ago people started to talk about Faked Alien Invasions again among the conspiracy minded. A revival of the old Project Bluebeam conspiracy theory. Almost like clockwork we then seem to be getting a lot of UFO reports in the media, Im starting to think we are either being set up for full disclosure or Project Bluebeam, one or the other. I saw on a thread about 42,000 satellites being placed in orbit right here at ATS, then there is Trumps space force program.

Are we finally being set up for even that old conspiracy theory of Project Bluebeam becoming a reality like so many other "theories" that are unfolding before our eyes?

What are your thoughts on full disclosure or Project Bluebeam?
In these crazy times we live, I wouldnt discount anything any more.

Im in the full disclosure camp, it makes sense.

The people running the ship from 60-70 years ago are no longer and they have had to pass the torch, and the new people arent as invested in the secrecy and are way more interested in the idea of disclosure and they understand how it can be a benefit.

Does that mean that I think Elizondo and Mellon know everything? No.. I think they know alot, but there are things being kept from them even, and I think they are on our side wanting to know.

ET is here, and has been. We have crafts. Weve had encounters.

Its finally time to let the cat out of the bag.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join