It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Bluebeam and the rise in mainstream UFO reporting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

What I find interesting is it is no longer ufo it is called UAP.

The U.K. Ministry of Defence has been using the term UAP for a long time.

Here is a MOD report from 2000 which uses the term UAP.

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk...:/www.mod.uk/NR/rdonlyres/EBC81730-9FFF-4384-B9E0-C3679B5F0C8D/0/uap_vol3_pgs1to9.pdf

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The U.K. Ministry of Defence has been using the term UAP for a long time.

Here is a MOD report from 2000 which uses the term UAP.

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk...:/www.mod.uk/NR/rdonlyres/EBC81730-9FFF-4384-B9E0-C3679B5F0C8D/0/uap_vol3_pgs1to9.pdf[/q uote]

Unidentified flying object or Unexplained Aerial Phenomenon, are just two ways of saying the same thing.
edit on 20215America/Chicago05pm5pmWed, 19 May 2021 15:54:40 -05000521 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
a reply to: game over man

Why do people think the Space Force is going to be like a comedy action sci-fi movie? Because of the name? Look it up, they're deployed in the middle east and use satellite technology for war. That's it.

somebody has to operate the thousands of satellites in orbit to coordinate the light show that bluebeam would be.

You really think the fake alien invasion will ONLY be a bunch of lights in the sky? That's not gonna fly (no pun) it will be debunked quickly. Therefore not going to happen. Way too expensive anyways, if they wanted to do something heinous to the people of the world they wouldn't go through so much trouble. There's too much history of violence to think the world is going to change.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Honestly, I have to agree with you.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

There's not going to be a project blue beam, it's going to be actual Extra Terrestrials. I think the process will go like this: 

1. Disclose more military encounters 
2. Disclose the next investigative action steps 
3. Advise the pubic on protection measures 
4. Attempt to make public contact 

The process will probably take some time...

That's how it's going to go down? I highly doubt it.

I don't think any of us will ever make direct contact with an ET. Our great great grand children just maybe but even that is a reach.

Besides, half the planet will be dead by then from the miscarriageRNA "vaccines"...

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
When people are afraid and desperate they often turn to the skies to save them. A shame it muddies the whole field of view when things turn to faith.

a reply to: OneManArmy

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join