It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implications for the country's blood supply

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
www.komu.com... 9715-6707fa0d47d6.html

If the managers of the country's blood supply are happily allowing recipients of the dangerous injections to donate blood, how long will it be before the entire supply is contaminated with these toxins? Is it already contaminated? To what degree?

It seems this policy will have huge implications. All those receiving transfusion these days are being effectively injected with the toxins themselves.

I have not researched it, but I wonder if the same policy holds in Britain? Maybe somebody can throw some light on that.

Sherri Tenpenny says Japan has a policy prohibiting those injected from donating into the blood supply.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I will not be receiving this vaccine, but my considerations in response to your post are :
1.) If you are dying you may look past the mRNA vaccine that may be present in your infusion in order to save your life
2.) No one has taken issue with vaccinated people donating blood as far back as I can recall throughout all my life.
3.) Japan also sells soiled underwear in vending machines.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I think they can clean the covid out of the blood.

Dialysis

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Dialysis

Is this fact? I was diagnosed with polycythemia (relative, not pv) years back and it is my understanding that I cannot donate blood, but I occasionally have a therapeutic blood draw to keep the high red cell count in check and prevent potential thrombosis/clotting issues. I would think if they could just filter blood out like that they would not turn away an o- donor.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I appreciate your input.

This is not a vaccine in the long used legal and medical definitions of a vaccine, so that makes your point 2 not particularly relevant.

There have been more adverse events including death from these shots by huge factors than ever before since VAERS began around 1996.

Having received transfusions myself back in 2007, it is not the patient's decision to accept or reject transfusions.

Your point 3 is trivial nonsense, suggesting uncertainty on your part about the actual implications of a contaminated blood supply.

The Japanese appear to be more interested in the public health than we do here.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Dialysis

There are no covid viruses in any of the vaccines. If there are covid viruses in someone's blood, that's because that person has a covid infection--regardless of whether they've been vaccinated or not. The best way to minimize the number of covid viruses in the blood supply is for everyone to get vaccinated.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

It's not the virus that's in the blood necessarily, it is the experimental mRNA drugs.

If the blood blanks don't screen for it and don't care if it's present or not, why would they bother to clean it, even if that were possible?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What a good question, S&F.

Just posting in to keep track, but it was a concern I never thought of, until now!

ETA: Why not screen the blood supply like they do for HIV?
edit on 18-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

There are no covid viruses in any of the vaccines. If there are covid viruses in someone's blood, that's because that person has a covid infection--regardless of whether they've been vaccinated or not. The best way to minimize the number of covid viruses in the blood supply is for everyone to get vaccinated.

I know I read it some where but I can't find the damn link.
Any way just putting it out there to see the return and I
surely have no argument.

Carry on!
edit on 18-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

They could run it through my reverse-osmosis system and then dispense it through the sink on my faucet.

Actually, now I'm interested in what the resulting liquid would look like...

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Alright you do you on that and if the cops some how
get involved? Please pull a Hillary's hammer on you're
hard drive. Otherwise the only thing I'll have to say is

I NEVER LIKED YOU!

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander
0- here.

Docs are always interested in drawing some blood from me as soon as they hear or read I am 0-. I was very surprised to hear that getting taken bloodsamples at the gyn isn't a normal thing, yet it's like the norm for me. Last time I asked why, the said it's routine but certainly this is not routine?

Question, are these blood draws "prescribed" after a test each time or is it just "we have to do this about every two months"?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Other peoples blood carries lot's of stuff that can be bad for you.
Yes they screen and match it the best they can.......but you know how people die from "complications" from vaccine reactions; people also die from "complications" related to blood transfusions from reactions to that as well, however the medical community will never tell you your loved died from a blood transfusions, no they died from complications related to the surgery.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

"the surgery was a success but the patient is dead"

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

Alright you do you on that and if the cops some how
get involved? Please pull a Hillary's hammer on you're
hard drive. Otherwise the only thing I'll have to say is

I NEVER LIKED YOU!

Deal

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I get a draw as part of a panel in my annual physical exam. About 5 years back hemoglobin was high making my blood thick and produce more rbc than normal so my doc had it tested again three months later and it was lower but still a little above normal. He said the solution is simple, they would bleed me a little once in a while. Better than the George Washington method I suppose (leeches). I generally just have my physicians office perform the draw. Though his recommendation was quarterly I only do it a couple times a year, and my physician does not charge me for it. I often wonder if the root cause is stress, not drinking enough water and getting enough exercise since the day I started writing software, or maybe heavy drinking as a youth catching up to me. Hard to say what the underlying cause may be, but if I had pv I would probably be dead by now and I feel healthy overall.

On a somewhat related note, I have read that polycythemia may be related to some of the clotting we have heard about related to coronavirus, and if for no other reason this is precisely why I will not get the vaccine. Same problem has been reported in receiving the vaccine.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Actually blood transfusion reaction are closely monitored and the blood bag and tubing needs to be examined when one occurs. Getting blood requires informed consent prior to the infusion.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I know what you are saying. Blood is really only tested for leukemia, hiv, syphilis and hepatitis. Everything else is fair game and when you receive a transfusion, e.g) influenza. Also you should know that donor blood is usually not much more than a month old. If we came to find there was cause for concern with mrna vaccines it would only be a little more than 30 days before the supply is completely cycled out.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The best way to minimize the number of covid viruses in the blood supply is for everyone to get vaccinated.

except that can't be tru because it's true

If there are covid viruses in someone's blood, that's because that person has a covid infection--regardless of whether they've been vaccinated or not.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Japan don't vaccinate any of their children until they are over 2 years old.
Here in UK, blood donations were accepted just 7 days after being jabbed. Now they have extended it to 28 days...and the next bit is important....28 days after any side effects INCLUDING A SORE ARM! Yes, a sore arm is now included as an adverse reaction.
I have a video of a recorded phone call to the blood donors info line but don't know if I can post it here.
Here's the link anyhow.
Blood donations UK

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join