It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me choose....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Trueman

Which is why he should ultimately pick the one that makes the most money.

It's always the chubby one.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

First off...since you say you're not a womanizer...you're going to make stupid choices until you actually become a womanizer.
Then, you're just going to end up becoming reckless with women's hearts.

Then you're going to regret becoming a jerk.

Then you're going to meet someone really great and you'll want to change your ways...and settle down.

But she'll know you're a womanizer...and a jerk...and won't want to risk a serious relationship with you.

So stick with the skinny sex freak...until she shows you how really crazy she is...starts stalking you, names her pet ferret after you and shows up at your place at 2 am, naked with a meat cleaver.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
^ Possibly the best advice ever dispensed on the internet.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

a reply to: Trueman

Which is why he should ultimately pick the one that makes the most money.

It's always the chubby one.

Always.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Go with the woman who set up your Tinder profile, even if it's step-family. I hear that's very trendy these days.

Good luck!

edit on 14-5-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

How about choosing to be happy in yourself first?

Nothing wrong with being single and if you're a pleasant, confident and productive person you'll become more interesting and attractive.

You may even enjoy yourself.

Are you looking for love or validation and approval?
Don't compare yourself to others.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
stick with Handy McPalm. Bitches be crazy.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Hold a spelling contest, choose the winner of said spelling contest as you need all the help you can get......after all that is one of your needs.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

No one wants a smart chick, they start to get ideas and then the trouble starts.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No one wants a smart chick, they start to get ideas and then the trouble starts.

^ Possibly the best advice ever dispensed on the internet.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You invite them all over for an orgy, and the one that shows up you marry.

All kidding aside, be very non-nonchalant and meet them all separately. Ask them out for a coffee, so it's easier to bail-out for either side if you're not a match.

If you two are a match, then leaving is a non-issue.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I like a smart chic......she lets me know I'm right when i suspect someone is directly threatening me ""(vegetable matter)"" and she is so smart she proves the threatening party is also threatening others ""(i know whose next)""......

But what really proves how much i like a smart chic is when she shows me how to screenshot said threats to build a portfolio.......know what i mean?

So my friend gotta disagree for a change with you, gotta really love the smart chic.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Smart women want to do stuff like 'talk about emotions' and ask things like 'do you think my friend Becky is hot? (Yes, duh!)'.

Thanks, no thanks.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Even the dumb ones can find lawyers after the marriage, it's better to have a smart chick. They make smart kids usually and have good jobs.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Even the dumb ones can find lawyers after the marriage, it's better to have a smart chick.

Answer me this, smart guy, how do they do that from the bottom of my well? You think there's cell service down there?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

I like a smart chic......she lets me know I'm right when i suspect someone is directly threatening me ""(vegetable matter)"" and she is so smart she proves the threatening party is also threatening others ""(i know whose next)""......

But what really proves how much i like a smart chic is when she shows me how to screenshot said threats to build a portfolio.......know what i mean?

Starred for truth.

ALWAYS look for that special lady who feeds your paranoia.
She's a keeper...and there's no greater choice for companionship down in the bunker.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Even the dumb ones can find lawyers after the marriage, it's better to have a smart chick.

Answer me this, smart guy, how do they do that from the bottom of my well?

This is exactly why you want the chubby chick.
Less wait to fit into that new skin suit.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Starred for truth.

ALWAYS look for that special lady who feeds your paranoia.
She's a keeper...and there's no greater choice for companionship down in the bunker.

Starred for ignorance and blind arrogance......if not at a minimum Brown nosing- a trait or two you excel at.

Choose the popularity agenda......

Smart chic always said, if you want a group of individuals who think their extra smart to both divulge their members and self incriminate themselves then just invite them to do just that.....they just can't help themselves.

She'd be right.....

edit on 14-5-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

This is exactly why you want the chubby chick.

I invited DB over, I'm planning on making a 33 piece suit.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Have your mother choose a nice girl at your next Sunday Social at the local church. Then perhaps a shared malted milkshake at the corner Five & Dime for a follow up date.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join