It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death From Vaccinations Up Over 4000% in 2021 !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
From the CDC
CDC Report

Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 3, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Only 82 died in ALL of 2020.
Sadly these numbers will grow even higher for 2021, some people have no problem with the first shot, but die with the second booster shot, and lots of these still need to be given out.

Is there comfort in the fact it's only .0017% percent of those that have taken the Vaccination so far.
So when they say it's an extremely rare reaction they are correct.

So on the odds for us.

+15 more 
posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

No mention of the numbers for those (like my brother) who have been paralyzed by blood clots.

No mention of those suffering other side effects.

We have many proofs that the CDC will lie at the drop of a pill.

All for a flu that most are able to handle and do so every year in the past.

2021 the year of nuts and WTF.

P

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

This thing is very bizarre which makes me suspicious of any information. On the one hand, I've only known 3 people who died from the results of covid including my brother-in-law.

But every single person I know who had the jab got sick but no deaths.

That's the thing with propaganda - it's all fun and games until someone dies.
edit on 9-5-2021 by billxam because: misspil.ing

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
From the CDC
CDC Report

Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 3, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Only 82 died in ALL of 2020.
Sadly these numbers will grow even higher for 2021, some people have no problem with the first shot, but die with the second booster shot, and lots of these still need to be given out.

Is there comfort in the fact it's only .0017% percent of those that have taken the Vaccination so far.
So when they say it's an extremely rare reaction they are correct.

So on the odds for us.

What’s the percentage of people vaccinated who died in the year before these non-vaccines? The CDC needs to place THAT percentage next to the covid-19 non-vaccine percentage.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think it's logical that if you multiply the vaccinations numbers by upwards of 10's of millions you will hear and see more adverse reactions.
I think the people that are putting this on the general public think that these collateral damage deaths are worth protecting the greater population.

You know this ideology.

The question for ATS members is, was the vaccine really needed for this ?
And are the associated risks worth it ?

If the answer is no to both, then the ideology is reversed, the intelligent informed critical thinking few needs outweigh the needs of the many that languish in total ignorant bliss to their own demise.

Deny Ignorance indeed.

edit on 9-5-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

I've got friends who have done the hospital trip from covid, one was intubated while his daughter was only hospitalized.

I'm the last one in my family to get the shot, only because i'm the youngest and my age range wont get it for another week or two.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Considering that there are several effective treatments for the infection, there is no need for these 'vaccines'.

Plandemic has been most profitable for the manufacturers, including the relative newcomer Moderna.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Are there really several effective treatments?
The problem is, you could say the same for cancer if you read sites like this, and perhaps there really are, but how many are going to gamble on advice from strangers on a forum?

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Those are the numbers of people who died, which would be a small percentage of those who had serious side effects from the vaccines. Vaccines can cause cytokine storms, blood clots, and sometimes trigger autoimmune problems. In the case of these new vaccines there does seem to be some protection for cytokine and autoimmune complications included with the adjuvant chemistry of the vaccine which would knock down some of the adverse reactions somewhat. But there are probably five times this number of deaths where people wound up getting ER or in Hospital treatments for the side effects. My stating five times is extremely conservative. I do not want to be known as someone that promotes fear by boosting numbers so that people will think every problem they get is related to the vaccine.

The number of people with side effects that make them sick for a day or so is way more than any other vaccine that has been given after the FDA gave approval. That is concerning to me that they are allowing a vaccine that effects so many people negatively. If they start making all sorts of mRNA vaccines, I am not going to be taking another vaccine of any kind in the future unless I check it out well, I did not mind taking some vaccines that increased full natural immunity, but these mRNA vaccines bypass some of the innate immune system response.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: billxam

I've got friends who have done the hospital trip from covid, one was intubated while his daughter was only hospitalized.

I'm the last one in my family to get the shot, only because i'm the youngest and my age range wont get it for another week or two.

You have the right to get vaccinated if you want to and if you don't completely trust the vaccine, you have the right to not take it. There are a couple types of vaccines out there, choose what you think is safest if you get vaccinated, I will never tell anyone to get vaccinated or not get vaccinated, I will only inform them of the possible problems associated with things. I do not want to leave this world with regrets that I steered someone into doing something that caused them harm. I do tell people of natural chemistries to fight diseases and conditions, but only after I research things well and adjust for the fact that some of these chemistries have side effects or stimulate immune responses as part of their method of action which can be related to the side effects of modern pharmachology that was created by studying these food chemistries and creating molecules that do the same thing..

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Find my thread. All I'm saying is I almost wound up with kidney failure after my 1st Moderna shot. Still having issues. Shot 4-7-21, sick 4-10-21, hospital 4-11-21. Almost a month later...ivermectin is the only thing keeping me alive I think. Family survived the vaccine, but I was very ill. NOT getting another nor any other. 5th case of kidney issues, 2 had complete kidney failure, that I've known by actual physicians. Not Crack pots online, actual physicians...yes, I DID report it to Vaers.
EDIT to say I know personally 3 people who died from covid. That's why I was adamant to protect my family. I'm NOT antivax. I was proactive but it failed for me.
edit on 9-5-2021 by Anon911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Covid-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Cases😄

The CDC will soon be changing how they record covid-19 breakthrough cases. With this change, breakthrough infections in vaccinated individuals will no longer be recorded unless the infection results in hospitalization or death. As expected, this change is happening at a time when thousands of breakthrough cases are being reported in the fully vaccinated. I suppose when you start seeing numbers you don’t like, it's easiest to just stop counting. It’s like that classic scientific adage says “What you don’t know can’t hurt you.”. So in a few weeks, when you start seeing the artificial drastic decline in covid infections among the vaccinated, remember to give the CDC a big ol’ pat on the back for its hard world… or lack of it.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

This explains why there is a growing belief Joe Biden was injected with a placebo.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Both dying from COVID itself or from the vaccination are statistical improbabilities, almost to an extreme level.

I'll continue to rely on my immune system that already beat it once, along with all other 5 people who were in that household at the time (two over 65). I have no need for injecting anything artificial into me, especially something that was quickly approved for emergency use and hasn't even been properly tested.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Anyone that dies within 3 months of the vaccination should be counted as a vaccination death. Anyone have a problem with that?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The question for ATS members is, was the vaccine really needed for this ?

No.

And are the associated risks worth it ?

For a very limited age group and health-issue group, yes. But for the vast majority of people, probably not.

I don't see this vaccine as a mass killer, but I do see if as woefully under-studied and I see the seemingly total disregard for the dramatic majority of healthy human immune systems in our population as medical malpractice by Fauci & Co. The intensity and alarmism with which they promote this vaccine is hiding something, and when it's revealed, it's going to be ugly. Of course, most people will laugh it off as a conspiracy theory and move with life and forget what their government did to its citizens, so there will be no lasting effect and the cogs of the deep state will keep spinning.

Sorry for the cynicism.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Thank you for answering the questions.

I am going to agree with you, for those of us that can afford high end natural supplements to naturally boost are immunity we have no need of this. My cabinet is stocked and ready to go, I don't take them everyday on purpose, as soon I feel the tiniest issue I load up and this has worked for me for years when everybody else around me fell ill in years past.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Additional evidence that Advice-Guidance from CDC/FDA is NOT to be trusted.

www.foxnews.com...

The CDC and FDA need to be hauled before Congress and answer some hard questions.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

If not even one death is acceptable from covid 19 then one death
is damn sure not acceptable from the experimental drug. And
anyone that comes at my grand children with a needle looses a
f&^*(%g arm. And if the school tries to sneak it in on them that's
an act of war. And attempted murder.

They need to provide a list of names of those who've died during the experiment.

I love Elizabeth
edit on 11-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anon911
Find my thread. All I'm saying is I almost wound up with kidney failure after my 1st Moderna shot. Still having issues. Shot 4-7-21, sick 4-10-21, hospital 4-11-21. Almost a month later...ivermectin is the only thing keeping me alive I think. Family survived the vaccine, but I was very ill. NOT getting another nor any other. 5th case of kidney issues, 2 had complete kidney failure, that I've known by actual physicians. Not Crack pots online, actual physicians...yes, I DID report it to Vaers.
EDIT to say I know personally 3 people who died from covid. That's why I was adamant to protect my family. I'm NOT antivax. I was proactive but it failed for me.

This is tragic to have your health ruined because you trusted science. You
don't deserve this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join