It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! This thread may be used against you on the day of judgement!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Lumenari

solve a puzzle.

Maybe we were placed far far away from all other life.
The puzzle is to learn how to live in peace with all life on this planet.
Once we learn they will invite us back into the fold to teach the millions of other worlds how.

We were brought here, given 4 stones and told to make the world a paradise.

We have failed so far not once, not twice, but 3 times.

And we are at the end of the 4th, in my humble opinion.

We have 3 more tries though....

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-5-2021 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

How do you know that a group of scientists, from the other side of a blackhole, perhaps, designed and created biological life, as we know it, just like a group of scientists developed the IPhone?

Why does it have to be "a god", and why does it have to be the "god" of the Bible?

I’m a believer but the curious in me thinks about this quite often. I always come back to the thought of efficiency. If you are such an advanced race why would you create humans? We are very inefficient energy consuming device. Look at our wars and horrible history as a race that comes just because we fight for resources. An advanced race by its very definition I can’t just assume wouldn’t be backward looking.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I believe in a great architect. It's not the jealous character in your book. I also believe that the sprits of the gods live in the planets and the stars and may have created humanoid avatars and walked among humanity in the past.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

She thought it was just BS told to a white man somewhere to get attention.

Or to placate a white man who was being inquisitive and give him something to think about.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

How do you know that a group of scientists, from the other side of a blackhole, perhaps, designed and created biological life, as we know it, just like a group of scientists developed the IPhone?

Why does it have to be "a god", and why does it have to be the "god" of the Bible?

I’m a believer but the curious in me thinks about this quite often. I always come back to the thought of efficiency. If you are such an advanced race why would you create humans? We are very inefficient energy consuming device. Look at our wars and horrible history as a race that comes just because we fight for resources. An advanced race by its very definition I can’t just assume wouldn’t be backward looking.

The origins of human beings according to ancient Sumerian texts
I'm not saying it's true or that I believe it, but it does answer your question.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Hey god, are you a He?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Imagine just for a second that you might be wrong. 2nd

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Imitation usually a sign of flattery, yet if we made from stone, most wouldnt pray, or could sin then pray for that matter.

Too bad the Bible doesn't litterally say that the Sun is the center of the known universe then. Even though it symbolically close, an much more accurate then Saturn being the center of it all.

Maybe we will share the same fate as the said father, when our creations rebel their masters?

Then we could call ourselves God's, and be forgotten.
edit on 8-5-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

that he should guide you to the truth. That's it. Do this with an openmind and heart. Now imagine being so arrogant that you even don't want to give this a try. Imagine that after your death you realize youwere wrong and that God and the hereafter does infact exist.

That'd be pretty cool - what would he say to me ? " sorry you're going to hell"

I'd say "out a here" no such place exists - and you're supposed `to be the god of love?"

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

If you are such an advanced race why would you create humans?

Or viruses, or mosquitoes? Why would anyone put your sexy fun reproductive place within the borders of your sewage plant?

We are very inefficient energy consuming device. Look at our wars and horrible history as a race that comes just because we fight for resources.

Why would anyone think it appropriate to create a life cycle system that depends of life devouring life to survive?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
WARNING

The op is Muslim, look at his thread hereHEY OP you could have been honest and stated which organized religion you're from....tsk tsk tsk

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'm pretty sure Muslims, Jews and Christians all believe in the same God, the God of Abraham, who created Adam and Eve. They all rely on the same Old Testament books.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Look around you everything on this planet has a purpose. You think the most intelligent lifeform on this planet has been left without one?

Can you define for us what "intelligent" means in this context? And what "purpose" do you propose?

And for the record, I'm going to give your experiment a try. Just a few minutes on the porch talking to the sky spirits.

Does anyone know how long I have to wait for an answer after I talk to the sky spirits?
edit on 8-5-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: rickymouse

Or put another way, a science so advanced that it is indistinguishable from magic for those that don't understand it.

So in an attempt to explain it, people made Gods.

The Hopi believe that we are not from this planet, that we were brought here in an attempt to solve a puzzle.

One that we have not solved yet.

Maybe next cycle.

Although you touched on a subject that is not to be spoken of lightly.

The frequency... the sound.

The Word that made life happen.

I can't even honestly tell anyone that the reality we are living in is real, maybe we are all part of some computer program that is under the control of someone who created it. Maybe the whole earth is just one braincell of a very large creature, maybe nothing we see, hear, or believe in is real. But if that is the case, something is creating the program, or we are part of something huge. Either way that being could be considered god to us. It does not matter, we are part of this reality, it is real to us. If we cut ourselves we bleed, if we fall we can break something. And as far as I can tell, when we die, we die...but that does not have to mean that our soul is dying. Does your soul or spirit get absorbed by the collective consciousness of the earth when you die? Does everything you know or believe get accumulated in the program or get rationed to the remaining beings on the earth.

Or is it just that we are animals and we have not a clue how or why things became.....there is no way in hell that we could know how this Universe started or what formed it from this point in space. Do I believe the people that say how our universe was formed. Not really, just because they put a little evidence they structured the creation of in with their ideas does not mean it is real. I really do not care how the universe was formed, hell, I do not even know if it is real. So am I ignorant and dumb for not believing someone that states that they know how things came to be when there is no possible way to know it from on this planet? Believing in science is a religion, looking at evidence and trying to evaluate it is fun, but chances are everything is way too complex for us to understand, and history shows that our ancestors passed on things to the young that are more relevant to survival with less suffering than what science has discovered, A lot of research has verified that what our ancestors taught their young is more pertinant than the garbage we are led to believe by sciences.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Something about the lack of literally any divine presence or activity happening literally anywhere on social media suggests to me that no one in any afterlife is keeping track. Otherwise we would be able to check our karma score, ask Yahweh Answers, make a Faithbook account or send donations directly to the Sin Tax foundation, not to be confused with the Syntax collection agency operated by the Very Aggressive Grammar Nazis Association (VAGNA for short)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah I know that, I just find it disingenuous that they try to come off as a Christian as a baiting technique

he wrote

Don't think of any religion or anything. Just genuinely ask him that if he really exists, that he should guide you to the truth.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Faithbook account or send donations directly to the Sin Tax foundation, not to be confused with the Syntax collection agency operated by the Very Aggressive Grammar Nazis Association (VAGNA for short)

Faithbook account - pure gold! verbalizing it out aloud, hahaha

You have to copyright the STF-Vagna

STD(irector)-Vagna Put yourself down as the director of your non-profit and get the tax breaks

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Because organisms are complex. Are you comparing a phone to the human body?

You know it doesn't take billions of years to refine an apple camera, right?

You're basically saying we're nothing more than stupid machines, you're reducing the complexity to an absurd degree.

As life evolved, it needed to do better at things. Look at the Portugese man o war. It's not a phone either. but each part of it has a defined singular role. a colony of living individual parts. but acts as one.

Make a call with your nose. I dare you. See if you're a phone.

edit on 9-5-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
... double
edit on 9-5-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join