It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Brawl at an American Airport

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I saw this today and it really made me think.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

First of all, it makes me wonder why it is that these "brawls" seem to break out almost exclusively at American Airports? In fact, I cant remember when I ever read of a brawl breaking out at a non-US airport. What does that say about the US as a supposeldy "civilized" nation?

The other thing this brings to mind is the question: why would anyone want to enter an American airport if they are likely to be subjected to scenes like this? Do American parents worry that when traveling with their children, they might be subjected to such a spectacle, or worse, become caught up in one? Why would anyone want to fly on a US commercial carrier? Because there's little other choice? Even if you choose a foriegn carrier, you still have to get through the blasted American airport.

And this brawl was all about someone refusing to wear a mask? So I guess the message here is you better wear the mask or you will be beat up by an American trying to enforce the mask mandate? Is there a mask mandate?

If enough people expresed their disgust with this problem, is it possible the Airlines could manage to create some work-around so that the civilized people could navigate an airport away from the general American population?

I dunno, but from where I sit, it will be a cold day in hail before I go anywhere near an American airport.

(post by Mark08 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+19 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Since I don't want to sound racist, I will not mention the 825 pound gorilla in the room.
I'll just say, this kind of behavior is uncouth. Flying used to be different.

+13 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I have refused to fly ever since the TSA decided it was okay to treat me as a piece of meat that they could grope, ogle and treat as a criminal.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Would you say it's better to ask yourself if you are out of the loop, if it's selective reporting or similar.. before generalizing a whole population and entertaining counter-measurements for a situation that just exists in your head?

I dunno, but from where I sit, it will be a cold day in hail before I go anywhere near an American airport.

From reading a few story on the internet?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Just over a year ago you would get a flight ban for arguing with a stewardess.
I wonder if these people will get any reprocussions?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Your post says a lot about how you think. Using a blatantly false premise to theorize that a human being's nationality has bearing on their behavior. Especially America, who's population is made up of humans from all over the world.

reply to: TonyS

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I mean, it's nothing new. If you haven't seen the Disneyland brawl from 2019, you might notice some similarities. But hey....you are a racist if you criticize the type of culture that thinks this behavior is more than ok.

(Both videos are age restricted).

And another from the Memphis fair in 2015.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: boomerdude

Right because so many of these incidents involve people other than Americans, or because these things happen so frequently at non-US airports. How many brawls breakout every week at London Heathrow?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That's very true, but notice, you mentioned Stewardess? So, doesnt that mean while on the aircraft? But these cases seem to involve fisticuffs in the terminal......but then again, why should that be treated any differently?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Wow, just amazing! I had no idea the Guardian was reporting stories about what goes on in my head!

And good-on-you for catching that!

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Well about halfway into your post, you went off on a tangent how to circumvent the situation in your Guardian article.

Then you go out and call for Airlines to do something about it.

Here's a stick you can go chasing... good boy

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Bluntone22

That's very true, but notice, you mentioned Stewardess? So, doesnt that mean while on the aircraft? But these cases seem to involve fisticuffs in the terminal......but then again, why should that be treated any differently?

I think any disturbance in the airport resulted in the same ban.
There were a bunch of clashes with the TSA.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Since I don't want to sound racist, I will not mention the 825 pound gorilla in the room.
I'll just say, this kind of behavior is uncouth. Flying used to be different.

The culture glorifies violence.
Actions speak louder than words.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I have refused to fly ever since the TSA decided it was okay to treat me as a piece of meat that they could grope, ogle and treat as a criminal.

....but... but the airport is the only place where I can get ogled and treated like a piece of meat and groped.....MMmmmm....

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And yet you go ahead and use one of the oldest racial slurs there are. In one sentence you de exactly what you say you won't. TWICE.

+1 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The common denominator in all of these airport brawls are black people. Just ban black people from flying since that's the standard go-to solution for democrats when they go after gun violence.

All jokes aside, this is the stupidest thing because instead of walking away and social distancing (if that's your kind of thing), these people end up sweating all over each other and scratching each other, spitting on each other while they're fighting because they're in each others faces and the masks that were on have come off.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: boomerdude
Your post says a lot about how you think. Using a blatantly false premise to theorize that a human being's nationality has bearing on their behavior. Especially America, who's population is made up of humans from all over the world.

reply to: TonyS

That's the problem. Everyone is living their own culture now, and trying to force other people to live by that same culture and if you don't, you're a racist. I blame the media.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Also explains why all the US shopping malls are closing.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Racist video and you are showing your white privilege by posting it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join