It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rats is stupid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Klassified

I really need to apologize, I was the one who left the deuce, I just blamed you for it.

My bad.

And I blamed Augustus all this time. I even told Boadicea and DTOM that Augustus was the one stealing the TP from the ladies bathroom. See what you did?
edit on 4/30/2021 by Klassified because: toilet paper is racist

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The only time I identify as a woman is when the men's room is occupied.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

It also works when you want free drinks at the bar.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Free drinks for a girl at a bar are never for free.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

After they find out I'm not they are.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I shall hence forth avoid "girls" in bars wearing nothing but but a trench coat.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

It was a typo, but also "but but" is what I would probably say to the "girl" in the trench coat after buying all those drinks and at the end of the night getting flashed.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Nah, I can just be my charming self at the bar. Dudes love to buy me drinks, then I hit them with the "Sorry, I ain't gay. Thanks for the drinks though."

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Well, considering that you are the most male I can understand that.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I've been here for 11 years and they still won't give me a key to the restroom

It's rumored (not a rumor) that this is where the idea of wearing two masks originated.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

It's rumored (not a rumor) that this is where the idea of wearing two masks originated.

If you see DB leaving you'll want to wear six feet of masks.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Well, considering that you are the most male I can understand that.

I don't think I'm all that. Geez might think so, but she loves everybody.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SinDefiant

Why the paranoia on posting?

Surely you can see other long term prolific posters who are still here without incident so chances are your risk is non existant unless you have some serious deep state skeletons to unearth which if that was the case you'd be 6ft under long ago anyhow.

Whats thepoint of joining a site your to afraid to post on - wheres the logic as you could simply view as a non member anyhow with the same axcess you have now?

Judging by the vast majority of responses here on your thread so far your fellow members who have only responded in a mocking manner and have turned your question into a excuse to undermine both you and the sites integrity should only prove to you that there's likely (as this thread and its mocking is still present and no mod has either answered you or removed the not so intelligent attacks on you) nothing worth fighting to read on RATS anyhow.

There are rules for some and rules for others here, favourites get away with practically everything whilst others are reprimanded at the smallest provocation.

EG : just the other day i posted in a thread claiming the topic was borderline disturbing and that the posters where clowns as the topic was about amounst other things - naked fairies sexually teasing a grown man and unicorns raping little girls, terrible posts totally unsuitable to a public forum if not downright offensive to victims of sexual assault and their families and whilst the thread remains my post was removed and i was fined 1000 points and threatened with termination of account.....what does this say about the decisions made here??????? No doubt my account will be terminated for airing this to you but in reality i sleep with a clear conscious as i did nothing wrong. Posting anything about raping little girls is disgraceful disgusting behavior.

I have screenshot this post and will send it to you pm from a new account if my account is terminated to prove to you how this site can really be lobsided in its approach to policing.

It is what it is but i hope you have learned something here.

edit on 30-4-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
Surely you can see other long term prolific posters who are still here without incident...

DB cannot confidently leave his home without fear of wetting himself due to the long term trauma of habitual posting on ATS.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Wait until the OP discovers that RATS is just an empty forum that only exists to rickroll new members.

Rick Rolling
All
The
Suckers

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Hefficide

Wait until the OP discovers that RATS is just an empty forum that only exists to rickroll new members.

Rick Rolling
All
The
Suckers

You mean the truth is out about Rats?

Well....rats...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't give a rat's ass anymore, also I pee in the break room sink, and eat other people's lunch, so thanks for that...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

It wasn't me. DBCowboy confessed.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SinDefiant
I've been here for over a decade and I still can't view rats because I don't meet the requirements. There should be a time limit criteria also for us real conspiracists who are too paranoid to post all the time.

If you want to post in RATS, participate in the conversations here at ATS.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join